[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate this card Reminder it's >4 hours

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6

File: Untitled.png (36KB, 1094x319px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
36KB, 1094x319px
Rate this card

Reminder it's >4 hours
>>
>>2970069
>Wymyn's wrestling so high in the card...
>>
Oh boy another Bliss/Bayley match.

How deep are they gonna bury her this time?
>>
>>2970069
>new gay vs thuggos
***1/4
>bandy vs machka
>aj vs blowens
***1/2
>dwarf vs nip
>poo vs nakameme
**3/4
>lexi vs baylayy
*1/2
>glow vs YAY
>BBD vs Smojo vs BRAUN vs "going to UFC"
>>
>>2970076
The matches were added in the order they were announced you fucking nonce

Going by that, the main event is Uces vs. Day of New
>>
>New Day v Uso's
Should be pretty solid, all their stuff has been great recently and I don't even like New Day at all. New Day will retain.

>Orton v Rusev
Don't care, feel bad for Rusev being in such a waste of a match. Orton will win, he's lost too much recently.

>Owens v Styles
Aj is the fucking man and I like Owens a lot too but I still don't care, their stuff so far hasn't been interesting and they haven't had matches that have lived up to expectations. Aj will retain so Owens can feud with Shane

>Neville v Tozawa
Should be great but will get no reaction unfortunately. The two best cruiser-weights right now. Hard to call, gut says neville.

>Mahal v Nakamura
Don't care at all. It's gonna be another Corbin v Nakamura. Nakamura will probably win, india experiment might be over.

>Bliss v Bayley
Don't care, hopefully Bliss just buries Bayley again. Bayley will probably win to set up sasha bayley by mania

>Naomi v Natalya
Don't care. Natalya will win so she can be a transitional champ for a babyface.

>Lesnar v Reigns v Joe v Braun
Has potential to be good. Heavily expecting Joe or Strowman to win. My bet is on Strowman with Reigns winning the belt off him to get his win back shortly before mania so he can go into mania as champ.

Where is Balor and Deanetty and Jasethy?
>>
>>2970069
>Good
Usos vs New Day
Universal championship match

>Maybe
Neville vs Tozawa

>Trash
Everything else
>>
>>2970085
>Balor and Deanetty and Jasethy
pre-show
>>
>>2970085

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. Nakamura will probably win and then be cashed in on immediately.
>>
>the universal title being elevated so greatly, not by having a part time champion but by the WWE championship looking like garbage by comparison thanks to Jinder.
>shitsgay kazymura is challenging for it at the 2nd or 3rd biggest PPV of the year because of Transformers
>Football season is right around the corner

WWE dying WHEN?
>>
>>2970083
Sorry kid
>>
It's literally just matches because of matches. No compelling storylines at all.
>>
Looks like a decent card desu

also fuck you njpw shill
>>
>>2970104
>get BTFO
>k-kid
>>
>>2970082
>WWMEME getting 4 star matches in 2017
>>
>>2970069
>main event
I'd rather see two 1 v 1 matches. Should be okay if they keep it fast paced.
>naomi v nattie
Nobody cares and will likely be bad.
>bliss v bayley
Depends on who replaces Bayley. If it's Sasha cool, if it's Nia Jax fuck off.
>jinder v nakamura
Can't find myself less interest in this match. Don't even care if Corbin cashes in.
>cruisers
Don't care.
>US title
3rd rematch of two medicore-to-bad matches. Pathetic.
>orton v rusev
At least it's a fresh feud.
>new day v usos
Will be a good match but I don't give a shit about it.
>>
>>2970069
>Brock
>Naomi
>Bliss
>Tozawa
>AJ
>Orton
>New Day

typical shit PPV 6/10.

Brock's contract doesn't expire until WM. he's not dropping the belt yet
>>
Anyone else think the Jinder/Naka match will have potential?

The build up with be utter shit but I think the match may be okay
>>
>>2970069
>Main event
pretty trash tbqh Slow Joe and the others aren't going to put on a well paced match
>wymin raslin
lol
>Jinder vs Nakameme
eww
>cruiserweights
Just let them have a full match without stupid finishes and interference and shit. They're both real good.
>AJ vs fat boy
Not interested
>Blandy Boreton vs Cucksev
No
>tag match
meh
>>
>>2970069
New Day vs Inmates

Orton vs Rusev

Styles vs Owens

Neville vs Tozowa

Jinder vs Nakamura

Bliss vs Bayley
DUD

Naomi vs Natalya
DUD

Brock vs Roman vs Smo vs Braun
>>
>>2970521
le meltz will unironically give the main event ****1/4 at least. Just watch.
>>
>>2970069
Nothing interests me except the main event and Neville/Tozawa. Takeover is gonna BTFO this show so hard.
>>
>>2970077
Bayley is missing the show so they won't get the chance. Sasha will replace her and either win the title or lose dirty.
>>
>>2970537
Jinder is shit

It should just be Nakamura rolling him inside 10 minutes
>>
>>2970521
Meltz just gave Asuka vs. Nikki Cross 4 stars like 2 months ago. If he rates divashit that highly he'll rate this SSlam main event at least 4.25
>>
>>2970632
But Cross vs. Asuka has more great wrestlers than le 4-way
>>
This won't fill the 4 hours, and the manlet championship will be bumped to the pre-show, as it always does. I'm going to guess the Shieldettys will be facing Sheamus and Cesaro on the main show.

The card is total shit btw. The fatal four way might be cool, everything else will probably suck.
>>
>>2970636
0 is not greater than 3
>>
>>2970069

>Fatal 4 way
Sleeper pick to be the best WWE match of the year, but traditionally multi-man matches tend to be not that good (the last good one prob cena-lesnar-rollins on RR 2 yrs ago)

>both diva's champs
doesn't care, move on

>Maharaja vs Nakameme
i just want to see a new CHAOS stable on WWE and ran rampage on Smackdown Live

>Cruiserweights
Neville should retire the title and move to midcard titles already

>AJ vs KO
pls no more botches okay

>RKO vs Rus
piss break match

>New Days vs Usos
the feud has been surprisingly entertaining, in a thin tag roster that have half of the teams broken up this was the better feuds on Smackdown Live right now

probably they going to add JJ vs Miz for IC title (which probably going to end in DQ/Interference) and RAW tag titles match/Finn vs Bray.

I probably just watch some of the match rather than sitting on 5++hr glorified show with lot of commercials and not a lot going on besides waiting for matches
>>
>>2970069
The Big Hoss 4-way will be good. Everything else is boring and predictable filler.
>>
File: IMG_2294.jpg (82KB, 763x959px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2294.jpg
82KB, 763x959px
Cash-In/10 because Corbin doesn't even have a filler match at the beginning. At the very least, they'll tease the hell out of a cash-in but it'll likely happen, win or lose.
>>
Cyborg squashing Becketty will be fun
>>
>>2970664
And neither of those numbers fits the matches we're discussing
>>
>>2970111
Its like americas g1
>>
File: IMG_2260.jpg (118KB, 468x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2260.jpg
118KB, 468x700px
>>2970670
Which cash-in will happen at Summerslam? Corbin's or Carmella's? There's no way they'll do both, so which one is getting used during the PPV?
>>
>>2970902
Carmella
>>
>>2970902
About 90% sure it will be Corbin.

I think Nattie will win and Carmella won't cash in on a heel. Could be a teased cash in though.
>>
>>2970069
>summerslam without cena

Its like they dont want to draw dimes
>>
>Bork vs BBD vs BRAAAAAAAAUUNN vs Cockina Clutch
Noice
>Wymyn's wrestling
>Wymyn's wrestling
>Poo vs Naka
bleah
>roided midget vs gook midget with his bull
meh
>AJ vs Blowens
Well, atleast Shane is the ref so it might be interesting
>RKO vs Rusev
could be a good one
>Old Day vs Usauce
meh
>>
>>2970902
Mahal isn't losing the title before September so Corbin won't cash in
>>
>>2970933
Cena and Baron probably have a spot backstage or something
>>
>>2970933
He'll be facing Corbin
>>
>>2970938
>Mahal isn't losing the title before September
Why? India tour or something?
>>
>>2970942
What a fucking waste. They usually put Cena in a big match at Summerslams then drop him to midcard at Manias. Looks like this year he's midcard at both.
>>
>>2970940
The most popular guy shouldn't be in an afterthought match. And BMJ is still the most popular, no matter what the E or the IWC tries to tell you.
>>
>>2970069
>RAM
Don't care
>coconut nigger versus actual niggers
This is the match I'm looking for the most. Their match was the only good one at Battleground and Usos are on a roll lately
>Randy vs Rusev
Wasn't expecting Randy so soon after losing to Jinder 3 times in a row. He probably will win but I don't want Ruru to come back jobbing two PPVs in a row. Maybe Randy will eat another loss for another win at Mania
>Naomi vs Nattie
Naomi had a fun run, time for Nattie to finally get some wins. Either way my dick wins
>AJ vs fatty with Shane as ref
Owens versus Shane is gonna be the real story here. No idea where they are going with it, but I am at least on board
>Jinder vs Nak
Probably not gonna be a clean finish, but could be fun in a cluster fuck kind of way

>>2970952
Well, Cena did put Corbin through the announcer table last week
>>
>>2970947
Yes
>>
File: 1500863329954.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1500863329954.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>2970076
it has to be dark for niggers meme entrance.
>>2970069
why has no one requested the sing bros are banned from ringside yet
>>
>>2970096
what about transformers?
>>
>>2970977
They did do that for the poo prison match
But when has that ever worked, banning people from ring side, and what if Jinder just cart out Khali again
>>
>>2970069
>Fatal 4-Way
Genuinely excited for this one

>Naomi vs. Natalya
Couldn't care less, and I somehow care even less than that for the inevitable Carmella cash in

>Alexa vs. Bayley
I really like Alexa and Bayley can put on a good show from time to time but this rivalry really has been far from the high point of both womens careers

>Jinder vs. Nakamura
If Nakamura actually tries this can be really good but the odds are it will be mediocre, and Nakmura doesn't try as often as he probably should

>Neville vs. Tozawa
Tozawa is my boy and this has the potential to be the definitive match between the two and great moment if Neville finally drops the belt, first time I'm excited for a CW match since the division started

>AJ vs. Owens
Hope they finally let these two have a good match, their rivalry hasn't been very good but this match has potential to be MOTN

>Orton vs. Rusev
No reason for this match other than to give Randy something to do, yawn

>New Day vs. Usos
Will probably be pretty good

I'm surprised Cena isn't on the card
>>
File: okada.jpg (52KB, 600x899px) Image search: [Google]
okada.jpg
52KB, 600x899px
>>2970069
>>
>>2970961
>There are genuinely people who only follow one brand
>They pick the one thats been weaker for months
>>
>>2970902
Carmella is cashing in on Bayley
>>
>>2971090
>he doens't enjoy fake brand wars
Well /asp/ weren't around to experience shitposting during Monday Night Wars, so this is as close as we can get
>>
>>2970069
>Bork vs Ramen vs Shoah Joe vs Eva Braun
excited

>Naomi vs Nattie
don't care

>Bliss vs Bayley
don't care

>Jinder vs Nakamura
praying that Nakamura wins

>Neville vs Akira
don't care

>AJ vs KO
meh, their matches haven't been that good so far, maybe this one will be good?

>Boreton vs Rusev
throwaway match in which Rusev will get squashed in 5 minutes

>New Day vs Usos
don't care
>>
>>2970800
Except the G1 matches have stories
>>
>>2971178
To be honest the stories during the G1 are either pre-existing rivalries or just personal character arcs and motivations going into the G1. In the end it is a round robin tournament so you're inevitably going to have many matches for the sake of having because you simply have to.
>>
>>2970069
>RAM Main Event
It's going to be ROMANWINSFML anyway unless the Senior Joe rumors are true.
>Smackdown Women's Championship
Snack break with a chance of having Nattie winning the title.
>RAM Women's Championship
Piss break and at this point for that division idgaf.
>Smackdown Main Event
On paper it looks like Nakameme is going to win with Corbin cashing it in afterwards to become the new champion, but since this is WWE were talking about anything can possibly happen.
>Cruiserweight Championship Match
Neville is going to win, and Titus is going to somehow fuck it up for Tozawa.
>United States Championship Match
BMAJ is going to win it, or something retarded like a screwjob is going to happen.
>Snek v Ruru
Ruru is going to job again isn't he?
>New Gay v Based Thugs
Please win Thugs.

All in all this Summerslam has the potential to be pretty good despite certain people in the card, but knowing WWE they'll somehow fuck it up and make it one of the most underwhelming cards in recent times.
>>
>>2971187
At round robin tournament IS a better story than 90% of WWE stories these days. In the WWE most of the times the guys don't have any reason to fight each other to begin with.
>>
>>2971187
Naito & Ibushi didn't have anything to do with each other until Naito talked shit about him before the G1
>>
>>2970668
>forgetting the extreme rules f4w
>>
>>2970069
>4 hours
And yet each match will somehow only go 12 minutes.
>>
Will Jinder v Nakameme be the worst Summerslam title match of all time? What are other contenders?
>>
>>2972118

Diesel/Mabel.
>>
>>2971214
>romanwinsfml
cringe
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.