[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5690.jpg (31KB, 300x198px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5690.jpg
31KB, 300x198px
Who would win?
>>
Sting SHOULD go over, but Shawn would use his backstage politics and Sting would lie on his back like the spineless cuck he is
>>
>>2968871
poor shawn having to carry that sack of shit Stink
>>
>>2968884
Why should Sting go over? There's nothing special about him at all. nWo made him and then exposed him.
>>
>>2968871
Sting wins easily
>>
Certainly not the fans.
>>
>>2968884

Yup. Absolutely mind boggling Sting was okay with jobbing to the nose and then later to Rollins who'd just wrestled and lost to someone for fucks sake.
>>
>>2968871
>Michaels tuning up the band!
>Here it comes...SUPER-NO! STING CAUGHT THE LEG!
>STING LOCKS IT IN! SCORPION DEATH LOCK!
>Ref calls for bell
>NO! NOT AGAIN!
>>
Has Sting ever had a good match where his shitty ass wasn't carried?
>>
>>2968900
The former is insane but the latter is fine because I think Sting is the type who would wanna put the young guy over strong.
>>
The competition. 2 anti draws going at it.
>>
>>2968910

I have zero problem with him putting over Rollins clean, but not after the man had already faced and lost to the golden boy. Sting losing to Rollins is the right thing for business. Sting losing to Rollins after a match with Cena doesn't do much for Seth and just makes Sting look fucking lame.
>>
>>2968922
That's fair. Maybe the matches should've been reversed?
>>
>>2968884
>>2968887
>>2968908
>>2968918
>*sits on the toilet to shit out the 25 Big Macs he ate last night*
>*crashes through the floor*
>>
>>2968900
I think it's because he wanted in the wwe hall of fame
>>
>>2968908
Have you ever watched him wrestle? Lookup Sting-Angle TNA 2007 and tell me he can't wrestle.
>>
>>2968871
Would have been a good match if it had happened anywhere between 92-98. Wouldn't want to see it now because it would just be sad. Sting vs Taker would have been hype as fuck if it had happened when it should have in 2011. Oh well.
>>
>>2968908
Many. Foley said on Austin's podcast that Sting needed some substance to bring out the best in him and I think that nails it. Kind of like Roman, who can have great matches, but only if he gels really well with his opponent. But back in the day Sting was athletic as fuck and powerful. His offense was tight, his timing was good, and he made everything look good. A match vs HBK when they were both in their primes would have been fantastic.
>>
>the most effective main event politicker in history against the least effective backstage politicker in history
>>
>>2968871
Sting could beat anybody WWE has had to offer
>>
>>2968908
>Sting
>Needs to get carried

fuck out of here.
>>
>>2968908
Lmao his WM match at age 57 was incredible especially for his age and more entertaining than the matches guys half his age shit out regularly
>>
>>2969027

The match where commentary legit buried him. Instead of Sting having the spotlight on him it was wcw vs wwe and H's buddies getting the spotlight. The match that was third on the card when it should have been right before the title match. Not to mention that nonsensical "epic" entrance Sting got. Goddamn the McMahons are petty fucks. Well at least Stinger got a good payday, hof and gets to say he was at WM.
>>
>>2969013
STINK has never had good match where he wasn't carried by somebody great like Flair
>>
>>2969072
Did you see their match at the last nitro? Your retarded.
>>
>>2969074
I'm talking about before the mid-90s, pinhead. STINK didn't have a single good match after 1995, no matter the opponent.
>>
>>2969084
You obviously didn't watch Sting vs Hart or Sting vs DDP in WCW. Hogan was the reason the starrcade '97 match sucked.

Stings matches in NWA Tits N Ass wrestling versus Angle and RVD were golden.
>>
>>2968892
Sting was fucking huge 10 years before nwo ever formed. Your thinking of Buff Bagwell. Now hes the one that rode NWO coatails.
>>
>>2969102
>Sting vs Hart
which one? Halloween Havoc (lol) or Nitro. They botch were *** at best. Not very good.
>Sting vs DDP
so overrated. ***

STINK was only good in Tits&Ass on the mic cutting promos. It was his best promo work.
>>
>>2969192
You just hate Sting because your a Hogan/Triple H fanboy.
>>
>>2968908

Watch his Vader matches you complete dumbass.

Surfer Sting was like if John Cena actually had ring skills.
>>
>>2969042
It should have been Sting vs Taker. I don't care if they were both ancient and flabby, don't care that Taker would have gone over. More than any other I think it's the match we should have had that never happened and never will.
>>
>>2969102

m8 I love Sting but his work with Bret was mediocre at best. Bret was completely checked out at that point. Fucking heel Wolfpac Sting feuding with Bret over having the same finisher. What shit.
>>
>>2969252
How athletic and strong peak Sting was is incredible. He's like what WWE tries to market Roman as but Sting actually had power. Nothing more satisfying than to watch h him Military Press Slam guys who were 300 pounds with ease halfway into a 40 minute match.
>>
>>2969260
They should have also had Stone Cold vs Goldberg
>>
>>2969252
Ya but Shawn made Vader cry. Gotta give him props on that.
>>
>>2968871
They both are trash.
>>
>>2968871
I honestly hate both these old farts. Fuck them.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.