[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gotch shoot interview tldr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: gotch.jpg (158KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gotch.jpg
158KB, 1280x720px
>Le wacky whiny jew says nothing for 2 hours and then blames Enzo for his failures

Strong miss
>>
I loved the part where he

A) Claimed Enzo "edits" things by leaving out key details.
B) Blamed Enzo for being unsafe in their match.

Did he talk about the part where after Enzo brained himself on the ropes, he went outside and grabbed Enzo's head and neck before the ref could check on him and the ref had to fucking drag him off?
>>
>>2968778
I hated the part where he

C) Didn't finish the job
>>
>>2968778
my favorite part is where he admitted at the end that he's a beta male, and vince hates that. someone warned him not to talk to vince because vince hates betas. he talked to vince once and was fired a month later.
>>
>>2968812
uhhh.... alphas and beta dont exist...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTyQgwVvYyc
>>
>>2968830
Haven't even watched that and can tell a beta made it
>>
>>2968830
That guy has some tinyass hands.
>>
>>2968830
in the mind of Vince and the world of the WWE they do exist.
>>
>>2968830
WHAT
THE
FUCK?
Is this real?
>>
>>2968830
I can taste the /pol/tards and edgy 4channers tears in those comments
>>
>>2968830
>collegehumor
>adamruins
555-COME-ON-NOW
>>
>>2968830
I have literally never not laughed at an Adam Ruins X thumbnail. Never watched a single video but this dweeb seems to catch every dorky nuance of SJW cucks in every single frame I've ever seen him in. Is it on purpose? Is it like a double-fakeout thing like Andy Kaufman style? If so he's really good.
>>
>>2968758
Enzo fuggin sucks, and Gotch is right in that the idiot concussed himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0oXiZok0Yg&t=42s

If Gotch actually threw him with that amount of force, why the fuck was Enzo able to slide down feet first? The guy's just an idiot who is so green he didn't even know how to go over the top rope. Probably still doesn't.
>>
I thought it was pretty good. He was a beta manlet who knew his limits, was pretty open about being BTFO by Sin Cara and how it was entirely his fault and shit on an overrated smark favorite like Enzo
>>
>>2968758
That interview was ace as fuck. Enzo is pathetic manlet who should have been euthanized.
>>
>>2968758
>that Dusty impression

Christ
>>
>>2969048
oh boy, at this point this board is literally plebbit
>>
I hope someone just uploads the entire enzo burial to youtube so I don't have to download the whole fucking interview. My XWT ratio has gone down the shitter over the years.
>>
>>2969926
Give me more of your delicious, salty tears you wannabe """alpha""" faggot.
>>
>>2968758
Does anyone have video of Enzo breaking his own leg in a wristlock? Need to see video proof of that to believe it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.