[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EVERYTHING!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: DGeQ4vSVYAAQzKk.jpg (134KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DGeQ4vSVYAAQzKk.jpg
134KB, 1200x1200px
EVERYTHING!!
>>
WELCOME TO

DARKNESS

WORLD
>>
File: newjapan2007.jpg (123KB, 1296x1296px) Image search: [Google]
newjapan2007.jpg
123KB, 1296x1296px
based evil
buying one now
>>
Everybody said SANADETTY would be the Michaels but it was actually EVIL

EVERYTHING IS EVIL
>>
based Milano

EVERYTHING
>>
Everything's coming up EVIL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WECcGZLvcz0
>>
Before the G1 I thought SANADA was LIJ's 3rd best guy after Naito and Hiromu but to be honest, he had 3 matches with Okada and none of them even compare with Okada vs EVIL.
EVIL is way better than SANADETTY
>>
File: DGgrY5lUMAEUidG.png (2MB, 1104x936px) Image search: [Google]
DGgrY5lUMAEUidG.png
2MB, 1104x936px
>>
>>2969052
cant really read the signature, who's the artist
>>
Evil isn't getting a push you autists. Who the fuck is going to feud with Suzuki?
>>
>>2969071
He literally beat undefeated Okada 100% clean
He is obviously getting a push retard
>>
File: 1501931556619.jpg (275KB, 1078x606px) Image search: [Google]
1501931556619.jpg
275KB, 1078x606px
Okay guys, you have 10 seconds to tell me 3 things that aren't EVIL
>>
File: twitter.png (220KB, 354x891px) Image search: [Google]
twitter.png
220KB, 354x891px
>>2969059
>>
>>2969075
so did Sanada. Where is Sanada's push retard?
>>
>>2969110
SANADA never defeated Okada you faggot
>>
>>2969097
thanks m8
v cool use of color & texture
>>
File: Everything is EVIL.webm (612KB, 300x486px) Image search: [Google]
Everything is EVIL.webm
612KB, 300x486px
>>
It has become clear to me that you new puro fags don't understand how G1 works

All EVIL will get out of this is a likely title match at a B level event; then back to slumming it up in multi tags.

Fale has pinned Okada clean so many time I've lost count ayy lmao but where is the ZOMG ROCKET PUSH
>>
>>2969287
Yeah dude, but that was in 2014-15-16 and all that sheit.
But now in 2017, Okada was legit undefeated in singles matches, Omega at WK in that great match couldn't beat him, Suzuki couldn't beat him after destroying his leg for like 50 minutes, Shibata couldn't do it and he almost killed himself, Omega failed again, CAWdy failed.
This win for EVIL means A LOT and I'm sure he will get a push
>>
>>2969287
to think that Evil is gonna get a push ahead of Naito, these people are retarded. Evil and Sanada have no connection with the crowd.
>>
>>2969291
you'll see m8
G1 wins don't mean half as much as you think they do.
Matter of fact, do not be surprised if one of two things happen next show: MiSu beats Okada (and then Omga beats Okada, meaning Okada loses 3 in a row and devaluing Evils win) OR Evil loses to manlet Elgin.

I'll concede that maybe they'll do something with Evil wins B Block.
Even with that, at absolute best, you're looking at maybe Evil & Sanada doing something at the Tag league and maybe challenging for the tag belts at the Dome. That is still a dead spot to be in.
>>
>>2969304
EVIL will get a title shot, which is in fact a push.
>>
>>2969309
>Evil will lose to Okada on a B-Level show
>Push confirmed

This is literally you're first G1, isn't it? Goto pinned champ Okada 3-years as IC champ...his reward was looking like a faggot and becoming Okada's lackey.

Champions getting pinned in non-title matches happens, especially in the G1.
>>
>>2969315
Thanks for telling me shit I already know.

I don't think anyone is expecting EVIL to become the next ace or anything, it's just great to see him get a shot at the top belt.
>>
>>2969325
anon if you already knew then why post dumb shit pretending Evil was about to get a big push because he pinned someone in a tournament where people get pinned?

Here's a list of unlikely guys who have pinned big names in the last few G1s
>Fale - def Naito, Okada, Tana x2
>ZSJ - def Tana
>Sanada - def Tana
>Nagata - def Naito
>Evil - def Okada
>Yoshi Hashi - def. Omega
>Juice - def. Omega
>Tama Tonga - def. Tana
>Goto - def Okada
>Anderson - def. Nak, Okada
moral of story: champions get beat in the G1, and they win the return match and move onto to bigger and better things
>>
and for the record, I hope Evil gets a big push I really like him. However just pump the breaks in thinking this means he's going places in the immediate future.
Yujiro was getting HW title shots at one point too but that doesn't mean anything besides Yujiro got a title shot once
>>
>>2969355
I can get behind Juice winning the US title from Kenny.
>>
>>2969355
I don't understand why you're sperging out over this.

I know how basic puro tropes work, and I am fully aware that he's going to lose to Okada in a filler defense on the road to WK. It's still exciting to see him get this win, and I'm looking forward to his title match.
>>
>>2969355
>Nagata def Naito
JUSTICE
>>
>>2969370
i'm just trying to smarter you up, anon.
there are a lot of new puro fags this year and they are blindly enchanted.
they will learn just like I learned.
I thought that Shibata was gonna win the g1 in 2013 and puro vets told me "anon you new fag you don't have a clue." for the next NJC and G1 I thought Shibata could still win, and they told told me "lel anon pls" Then I thought Shibata was gonna beat Nakamura for the IC and the said "anon kys pls" and it turned out they were right.
>>
>>2969287
Fale gets an IWGP Heavyweight Title match like every year, so I'm not really sure what your point here is.

>>2969315
>you're first G1
>>2969383
>just trying to smarter you up

idiot
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.