[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I HAD THE MINUTE TO MINUTE REPORTS!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: mike graham never drew a dime.png (604KB, 1169x647px) Image search: [Google]
mike graham never drew a dime.png
604KB, 1169x647px
>I HAD THE MINUTE TO MINUTE REPORTS!!!
>>
>>2968069
I had the second to second ones asshole. It says the moment you said "never drew a dime" your interview viewership dropped the most.
>>
Thank God he killed himself.
>>
>>2968088
>>2968079
Hey bischoff, how was church?
>>
>>2968088
He killed himself, his dad killed himself, his son killed himself. Does anyone know if his son had a son to kill himself in the future?
>>
>>2968276
whats your beef man?
>>
He was right though
Name one thing he said that was wrong
>>
GOAT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VU9_eAHQ0o
>>
>>2968524
Benoit, Guerrero, Malenko, and Saturn WERE big time draws whether you want to make fun of their height or whatever
>>
>>2968524
>Name one thing he said that was wrong
Claiming Nashetty was a draw.
>>
>>2968524
claimed luger wasnt a draw but the man called steve and rick rude were
>>
>>2968069
He was like 5'10" too, I'm not sure what his problem was.
>>
>>2968648
Numbers prove Nash was a draw especially in WCW. Who you trying to fool kid? do you realize how hot wrestling was in 1997/1998/1999? you do realize in 1997 when Hogan, Savage, Sting, Piper, and for large part of year FLair didn't work house shows, that that area of biz went up 56%? obviously not! why? because of Hall & Nash.

You should be ashamed of your emmbarrasing wrestling knowledge!
>>
Jarrett drew TNA's biggest crowd ever against Angle in the UK. He's drawn dimes.
>>
>>2968759
Jarrett headlined shows with 20k fans in Mexico in 2010's
>>
>>2968772
those are pesos not dimes
>>2968759
those are pence not dimes
>>
>>2968752
the business was hot, not Nash you fucking idiot LMAO
>>
File: mnw top draws.png (31KB, 826x614px) Image search: [Google]
mnw top draws.png
31KB, 826x614px
>>2968787
Tapes prove otherwise my friend + Mike Graham told you Nash drew + stats prove you wrong.
>>
>>2968772
>pesos
>all those zeroes are meaningless
>>
>>2968799
Austin + ROCK BTFO by Big Kev
>>
>>2968799
lmao
carnie ''stats''
>>
>>2968839
historical facts > opinions of NEETs on /asp

KEK at your stupidty
>>
>>2968799
who knew undercardetty actually drew

based Vince singlehandedly building and then saving the business
>>
>>2968648
>>2968696
>>2968787

I bet you're all deeply religious too. That and having nothing to back up claims that goes against facts go hand in hand.
>>
>>2968882
Anyone who isn't an /asp/etty.
>>
>>2968799
Based Jeff Jarrett obliterating Bret Hart.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.