[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder for you NJPW ROH autists out there that your indie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: wm32.jpg (65KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
wm32.jpg
65KB, 600x400px
Daily reminder for you NJPW ROH autists out there that your indie manlets will never draw even 10% of what the WWE draws
>>
File: local man.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
local man.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
>>2968004
>>
They aren't paying to see the matches. They're paying for the WWE brand and to be at "WRESTLEMANIA™"
Also
>"In a conference call in February 2017, WWE Chairman Vince McMahon said, "We were proud to set our attendance record of over 100,000, which includes, by the way, ushers and ticket takers and all of that. It wasn't 101,000 paid, but nonetheless, it was a record for us."
>>
>>2968004
Omega alone has drawn 5k for the RoH show. Not sure anybody in the WWE would draw 5k on their own like that.

Also those 100k were fake anyway.
>>
>>2968004
you mean 7200 people? Yeah, ROH has never drawn as many. But if they still have people they have now in 2 years maybe they will.
And btw even Vince McMahon said during investor conference that number they report are only for entertainment purpose only. And some reporters even went as far as ask police department how many people went through turnickets there. it was 72000
>>
>>2968004
What was your cut of that?
>>
>>2968004

NJPW draws better than WWE in the only number that matters. Profits.
>>
>>2968004

>these numbers are for entertainment purposes only
>>
>>2968004
Didn't the legit number for this end up being like 20k less than the announced number? Why are attendance numbers part of kayfabe?
>>
>>2968037
Because the WWE is trying to trick people into thinking wrestling is still popular and a mainstream draw.
>>
>>2968037

Partly because of >>2968038.

And because honestly selling 70k at AT&T Stadium is actually pretty fucking bad and the entire build was how it was going to be the biggest crowd for any event ever so they had to save face.
>>
>>2968052
This is exactly true.
This year's WM is the same. They "drew more" than before. Which is impossible, the stadium was rebuild a little and there are less seats now than there was last time they were there. And that monstrous thing they had for a set took pretty big chunk of space.
The numbers are for entertainment...somehow?
>>
Njpw has 50,000 subscribers. Wwe has 2,000,000.
>>
>>2968027
There is a zero percent chance ROH will ever sell more than 50k tickets to an event. WWE does that twice a year.
>>
>>2968052
>70k
93k*
>>
>>2968103
>Wwe has 2,000,000.
No

Also: The absolute comparison of numbers still doesn't mean anything. NJPW makes good profits an has rising revenue.
>>
>>2968027
>inflating attendance by almost 30,000
Holy shit the absolute state of WWMeme
>>
>>2968103
NJPW has 50k cause OTT services in Japan do really, really badly. And that is the reason NJPW makes show about the crowd in the building and not about their TV/stream audience. (see Vince Russo era and show for the people in front of TV).
WWE had 1,6mil subs and of that 75% is US based, people used to pay for their entertainment and especially for their wrestling.
I didn't even know what PPV means. They don't exist in my country. Paying for my TV? What? I pay my TV charges for owing a TV, that goes to funding our national TV. Non-national TVs get paid a cut from that and they have to make the rest of the money in ad rev.
>>
>>2968027
>smarks literally calling the police on wwe
kek revisionist history, it was 93k, then 80k, now it's 70k????
>>
File: WM att.png (28KB, 596x390px) Image search: [Google]
WM att.png
28KB, 596x390px
>>2968112
Yes, there is no chance of that, you are correct. And yes, WWE will sell that many tickets to one or two events per year.
>>2968116
see my >>2968027
Police department said 80k people through the gates (I apologise, I remembered it wrong, sorry)
http://www.fightful.com/exclusive-wrestlemania-32-had-just-over-80000-fans
>>
>>2968131
Sorry, sorry, I wrote 72k, I apologise, that was wrong.
see>>2968141
>>
>>2968144
>going with the police department about WWE
>literallywho.com
Lmao
>>
>>2968156
What?
>>
>>2968141
>the gap is bigger when Roman is main eventing

LOL
>>
>>2968004
that number isn't real lmao
>>
>>2968119
>>2968125
>WWE is getting record low ratings
>NJPW is a ratings black hole
>T-the n-n-numbers don't mean any-anything. J-japanese people j-just don't watch T-tv, I mean television

Holy kek at the gymnastics.
>>
>>2968241
You answered two different people.
And third line of greentext you added doesn't make any sense. 50k subs is true. Japanese behavior toward streaming services are also true. Netflix isn't making any grounds in Japan. And I am from Czechia. We don't have PPVs here. Paid TV came in here around 2000 I think, there were several cable companies, but what they offered was thrash until development of reliable fiber optics in bigger towns. We basically skipped cable development you had in US during 80s and 90s and went directly to the same tech as you have now. So PPV have no tradition here and noone would pay 50 dollars (that's 1k czech crowns, which is 1/20th of the average monthly income) for one 3 hour show. That would be insane.
But now for example boxing PPVs are on paid channel not on free TV, but still not PPV style.
And btw WWE isn't on any czech channel at all at the moment.
>>
>>2968156
>gets BTFO with facts
>le literally who!?????

e droney logic every time
>>
>>2968004
My biggest problem is that OP doesn't understand how math works.

Even Dominion 11,000 people in attendance. That right there ruins OP's hypothesis. Does he just not know how to do math? Did I fall for bad bait?
>>
File: Collision in Korea.jpg (75KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Collision in Korea.jpg
75KB, 640x480px
NJPW drew 190.000 and 150.000 in North Korea, idiot.
>>
fuck off with your shit numbers this is not >>>/biz/
>>
lol op is one of those kids who thinks popularity=quality
>>
>>2968141
80k, and you know at least 10k were given free tickets through charity for dying retards and what not.
>>
>>2968876

The NK government held millitary parades/celebrations in the stadium before the opening match, so gooks were obligated to attend.
>>
>>2968141
>claim over a 100k
>real number is a little over 80
>nowhere near 100 mark
>inflate number by an entire arena of people

The fucking state of WWE.
>>
>>2968926
>g-gooks were o-obligated to a-attend!
Keep finding excuses, drone, both shows had way bigger crowds than WWE could ever have
>>
>>2968876
Yes, but with the help of WCW.
>>
File: btfo.png (17KB, 1026x181px) Image search: [Google]
btfo.png
17KB, 1026x181px
If the fans actually enjoyed the show matters more.
I don't think these """100.000""" fans enjoyed it as much as the fans at WK10
And of course fans at WK10 could actually see what happens in the ring
>>
>>2968027
ROH would have drawn 7200 and more right now if they ran a bigger building.
>>
>>2968943
I don't watch WWE mate.

>Flair, Bischoff and others have said the reason so many people were in attendance wasn’t because they were wrestling fans, being proud North Koreans or because they even wanted to be there. The real reason is those “fans” had no choice. They were forced in and ordered to cheer and pay attention.

Just in case the wrestling was lost on the gooks audience, they made a big show of how NK would defeat the US and Japan before the wrestling started.
>>
File: science.jpg (56KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
science.jpg
56KB, 450x450px
>>2968967
>ratings from """"critics"""" like Meltzer
i bet you look at internet sites to tell you what to eat
>>
>>2969159
That's ratings given by CAGEMATCH users who watched the show retard, including me. Anyone can have an account and rate stuff there, none of them is a critic and none of them is Meltzer, just fans.
>>
>>2969159
>assuming shit
>>
>>2969165
>users who spend the time and effort to watch an indie show actually like it
oh wow who would have thought?
>>
File: CiQqDsXW0AAt011.jpg (27KB, 600x229px) Image search: [Google]
CiQqDsXW0AAt011.jpg
27KB, 600x229px
>>2969159
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.