[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE never had a 6 star mat-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: 0.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
WWE never had a 6 star mat-
>>
>>2967972
>Ibushi is currently headlining the G1 Climax and having crazy matches every night
>Kendrick is jobbing in dark matches on 205Live
Really makes me think
>>
>>2967972
Looks like an intro to epic rap battles of history
>>
>>2967972
Man, I love literally every second of this match. From the barricade spot to the fucking Burning Hammer. Kendrick is the absolute MVP of CWC. It's sad he's now a kind of midcarder on 205 Live. He surely on the Rollins or Balor level or maybe even higher. He can carry the US or IC belt as he did with Cruiserweight title in 2016. But actually I think he should have retire after this match.

I mean, the story he told was perfect ending for his accomplished career. The emotional moment with DB was brilliant.

Best match of Cruiserweight Classic.

>>
>wwe offers Ibushi several big money offers plus the tournament win
>Ibushi turns them all down
>tells them he was never interested in signing with them
>just wants to wrestle
>dodges the wasteland of 205 live

Based Ibushi is too bigtime for WWE.
>>
when was the last 5 stars in wwe?
>>
>>2968010
Dunne/Bate @ Takeover: Chicago
>>
>>2968010
Cena vs. Punk @ MitB 2011, I think.
>>
>>2967972
>flippy manlet sperging
>wrestling
Pick one
>>
File: punished kendrick.jpg (96KB, 1000x531px) Image search: [Google]
punished kendrick.jpg
96KB, 1000x531px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6d4NoDrGWQ

My name is Brian Kendrick, I'm from Venice, California. I'm 37 years old. I'm here because of-... my experience-.. and-... wrestling is what I love. Wrestling is what I passionate about. I was very fortunate to live my dream, to be a part of WWE.

/2005: kendrick hits chuck palumbo with sliced bread, london do a shooting star press. "these are the most exciting two wrestlers I've been seen on smackdown in wwe in a decade"/

When I had the world in my hands, I let it slept to my finger, because I was busy patting myself on the back. I was released because I was an animal-.. and deserved to be released. To have a second chance-.. it's gives me a new lease of life-.. because-... without wrestling I'm just living.

/2008: young brian dances with "man with a plan" on a background/

I've been wrestling since 1999 consistently and it's all leading to this one event now. And I fall short, then, I guess, that's my life falling short.
>>
>>2968020
kendrick don't do flips since 2008 you idiot.
>>
>>2968006
He's too big to be held down. I love that attitude honesty. He knows he's good enough to be where he wants.
>>
>>2967991
>>>2967972 (OP)
looks like something out of Scott Pilgrim.
>>
File: 8.5 stars.jpg (139KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
8.5 stars.jpg
139KB, 1280x720px
>WWE never had an 8.5 star ma-
>>
>wrestling is better than sports enterta-
>>
>>2968010
Well if you mean the Meltz' 5 star match it was Punk vs Cena at Money in the bank but the actual last 5 star match WWE had was Pete Dunne vs Tyler Bate at Takeover
>>
>>2968381

UK vanilla midgets was not a 5 star match
>>
I don't understand how they could put on a tourney perfectly and yet get 205 Live so utterly wrong.

Hopefully, that show and it's roster get budget cutted to oblivion. Keep Neville (RAW) and TJP (Smackdown) though.
>>
>>2967972
>WWE buried this match for some reason in their list of best matches of the year and put Cedric Alexander v Ibushi on it instead
>>
>>2968496
205 live is fine
>>
File: C61rqj7V4AAuq66.0.jpg (207KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
C61rqj7V4AAuq66.0.jpg
207KB, 1600x900px
Funny how all of WWE's best matches this year are cruiserweight matches.
>>
>>2968496
Cut TJP and keep Tozawa, Titus Worldwide is going to save the company.
>>
>>2968130
at least use the gif
>>
>>2968496
They didn't know to quit when they were ahead, they never do. Cruiserweight Classic should be a biannual tournament, no title or own show. Like the talent enough to keep them full time between tournaments? Should be in IC or US divisions.
>>
>>2968496
Vince had nothing to do with the CWC.

Really makes you think...

>>2968020
t. didn't watch the match
>>
>>2968381
The cocksucking faggot gave Pete v Dunne ****3/4 literally 1/4 away from being five stars. Did he only do this because they're not two japanese homos pandering to him with flippy shit?
>>
>>2967972
Reminder that Kendrick should've won by countout because Ibushi forgot WWE counts to 10 and not 20 like in Japan
>>
>>2970277
>Pete v Dunne
I meant Bate v Dunne
>>
>>2970277
No idiot, and It isn't even 4.75 worthy, It's not even 4+ worthy because it was just a move after move style and the selling of Bate after being thrown on the apron was non-existent, after such a bump you should sell the back not do flips
>>
>>2970277
t. knows nothing about Meltz, puro or BritWres
>>
>>2970292
>just a move after move style
as opposed to all those wrestling matches where there's no moves at all
>>
>>2970330
You're a fucking goober if that's seriously how you interpreted what he just said.
>>
>>2970341
fuck off tripfag
>>
>>2970347
Go home gamer girl.
>>
>>2968054
I've read that his family is really well off, so he quite frankly does not care about money since he was already born in it and refuses to sign with any company.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.