[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Cody is making 3x on the indies over what he made in WWMeme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: based.png (33KB, 617x397px) Image search: [Google]
based.png
33KB, 617x397px
>Cody is making 3x on the indies over what he made in WWMeme

Why would anyone go to that dying company?
>>
Went from bottom of the midcard to the top of another company. Can you stop making this thread twice a week.
>>
Vince thinks its acceptable to pay his midcarders and lowercard wrestlers less than 50k a year
a fucking job in mcdonalds nowadays clears that much
>>
>>2967919
He literally pulled that out of his ass
>>
>>2967919
Because he wouldn't be where he is, if he wouldn't have been with the WWE for a while.
>>
>>2967919
If you could triple your salary from the WWE midcard then everybody would walk out and do it.

As soon as the bullet club meme ends Cawdy is finished.
>>
File: 20170806posterfix.jpg (642KB, 600x776px) Image search: [Google]
20170806posterfix.jpg
642KB, 600x776px
>3x gross
>rent-free
>>
Is superslam tonight?
>>
>>2967962
>everybody would walk out and do it.
no they wouldn't, because to do so you need to be good enough to actually get booked
>>
>>2967919
>b-b-b-but when you sign with muh WWE, you will get paid! Muh oranges and hot dogs payment in outlels!
I love this meme, it has been debunked over and over again yet 'E drones still use it as an argument.
>>
>>2967988
Which isn't that high of a requirement since Cody gets booked everywhere
>>
>>2967962
this >>2967988
Because Jack Swagger clearly makes a bank. Just face it, Cody is legitimately good.
>>
>>2967997
Cody just hustles more and is more determined. His family pedigree helps also.

Swagger's desire is long gone.

Cody is nothing specia as a performer. It's just hard work and good at branding/promoting himself.
>>
>not releasing that Cody's just making cash from his family name
>>
>>2967997
No, Cody just gives a shit about wrestling. He found a love in performing and you can his passion. I don't like him and I won't be ever going to show where he was the only draw. I don't find him or his schtick interesting. But he is a draw on indie level and him being booked everywhere and getting main event slots on every show he walks on says that about him.
He was smart in making that list of his when he left and started with Chris Hero match that wasn't good or bad it just was.
So he outgrew his WWE appeal and now he has his own following. He is just not my kind of performer. But fact is - he is successful.
Jack Swagger doesn't give a shit. He lived too long in his bubble of WWE and he wasn't a wrestling fan.
More interesting will be Simon Gotch in one years time, if he can make some waves in indie wrestling.
>>
>>2967943
Not to mention the transportation costs the talent has to cover themselves. But I'm pretty sure only super low guys like Darren young are making that low.

>>2967996
Cody has a passion for wrestling and is very good at character work, which makes up for his average ring work.
>>
>>2968031

50k is like NXT level pay.

Even the women on the main roster get more than that. But yeah, the whole contract situation in the WWE with the wrestlers being legally "contractors" or however the bullshit works.
>>
>>2967919
He is making that money because WWE and his father.

No because he is a great wrestler.
>>
>>2968062
http://prommanow.com/2014/09/11/shocking-wwe-salary-list-revealed-dismal-developmental-contracts/
>>
>>2967962
Cody can get it because of his name and "talent" (he's not bad, but he's not in the top 10.)
Guys like the ascension and other midcarders wouldn't be able to pull it off. Only guy I could see getting a raise from being on the indies is Kofi.
>>
>>2967960
Hmm.

Depends on where he'd first break in and learn the trade. I wonder how he would have developed outside the WWE system.
>>
>>2968081
And I forgot. Being on WWE means work stability if you don't cause any trouble. Don't get booked daily on WWE and you get a paycheck. Don't get booking on the indies and you're on food stamps.
>>
>>2967996
cringe, if it was that easy losers like Swagger and Ryback would be making bank and Del Rio wouldn't be opening a restaurant to make cash
>>
>>2968072
>posting a no name bullshit site to back up anything, ever
>>
Cody got paid huge in 2009 when he feuded with DX

It's not WWE's fault that he did absolutely nothing with that opportunity and has been on the decline since.
>>
He was never meant to be a top guy in the WWE

It did not matter if he was Dusty's son, he only got him inside the business and all of his success, shortcomings and failures are all attributed to him and not his dad

Where are all the nepotism smarks?

He paid all of his dues yet he never held the WWE or World Heavyweight title yet you have IRS' son and Sika's son win the belt

That's because those two were infinitely better than Cody

Shit, a NXMeme balding guy will win the main company title while being only in the main roster for 2 years

A gook will carry the main company title when Asians don't succeed in the WWE
>>
>>2967967
>King Flip Gordon
Is he a parody of Ricoshit?
>>
>>2969980
Shit I mean you can look it up yourself and find a site you like if you want to
>>
>>2967919
Cody made his name in WWE. That's a good reason to go there.
>>
>>2967967

Sign Ron Zombie to NXT now please
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 320x179px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 320x179px
tfw when one son got all of the looks/in ring ability but the other got all of the creativity and personality.
>>
>>2970503
Which one got which?
>>
Imagine how much a guy like Punk or Bryan could make if they go to the indie scene?
>>
>>2967967
Anybody have footage of Keith Lee?
>>
>>2967919
Not everyone has a famous last name to ride the coat tails of
>>
>>2970705
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L4hLRqcM60
>>
>>2967943

McDonald's doesn't even pay half of that, strong evidence you never had a job my man.
>>
>>2970712
Nepotism pushes don't really stick outside lolWWE
>>
>>2968009
This.

He even has his freaking dad's name tattoed on his chest to remind people
>>
>>2967919
Cult mentality. Everyone believes in the cult of WWE that "IT'S THE BIG TIME KID" when really if you're a talented pro wrestler, you can make a great living without them
>>
>>2968081
>Kofi
No way. The New Day is still way too profitable for him to be able to make more money elsewhere.
>>
>gross

whats the net fag
>>
well he made the right decision in telling Vince to take the Stardust gimmick and shove it up his ass
>>
File: donaldnemeth2[1].png (131KB, 696x383px) Image search: [Google]
donaldnemeth2[1].png
131KB, 696x383px
Dolph will leave the WWE soon and make 5x more than he currently earns.
>>
>>2970956
he's getting the Harper treatment now. he hasn't been on in over a month i think
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.