[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he right, /asp?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

Is he right, /asp?
>>
Was this about Lio Rush and CZW?
>>
nobody knows who this faggot is and nobody cares. fuck off and kys, retard. no bump for you, shit head.
>>
>>2967798
https://twitter.com/BulletClubItal/status/894025039791763456
>>
>>2967804
what?
>>
>>2967792
I actually don't know who that is
>>
File: gaydensmuth.jpg (99KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
gaydensmuth.jpg
99KB, 408x408px
>>2967818
D..d..did that faggot just no sell a pildedriver off a ladder through a table???
>>
File: WTF.webm (639KB, 502x282px) Image search: [Google]
WTF.webm
639KB, 502x282px
>>
>stupider
>>
>>2967827
Im surprised Cornette hasnt had a meltdown over this yet.
>>
>>2967825
Looks like a sitout powerbomb, but still just as retarded to no sell.
>>
>>2967827
Holy shit, had I been there I would have stood up and booed.
>>
>>2967825
Yes. And?
>>2967822
Good trainer and not good wrestler who has opinions on modern wrestling. He never wanted to do much and he hates people who are doing too much. If you remember ...dive vs ...headlock stuff with Randy Orton and Wacky Willy Osprey that was started by him.
>>
>>2967827
If I had some dude no sell a move like that I would probably have to shoot on them and jab them in their eyes just to see if they could no sell it.
>>
>>2967827
Send that kid to a wrestling school to learn the basics.
>>
>>2967870
They sort of are, I think he is going to NXT.
>>
>>2967847
"Stupider" is generally accepted as a comparative adjective, though many, such as yourself, aren't quite fond of it.
>>
>it's an old fart whining about how things aren't as they used to be before thread

oh boy
>>
And funny part of this is:
Sami Callihan runs creative in CZW. So he probably approved of this. Or maybe Lio Rush being Lio Rush he didn't tell anyone he's going to stand up just after taking that bump.
>>
>>2967827
BAH GOD HE'S KILLED IT, HE'S KILLED THE BUSINESS
>>
I want to see a Lio Rush vs Low Ki match just to see how far they injure each other before someone starts selling.
>>
File: mrczwdeanetty3.jpg (77KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
mrczwdeanetty3.jpg
77KB, 642x361px
>>2967899
fucking mini deanetty ruining CZW more than it already was.
At least when dean was there it was hardcore, stupid bumps but at least they sold it and looked brutal.
>>
I legitimately hope this guy gets beat and up and shot on at the PC
>>
>>2967913
I want to see Atushi Onita murder Lio Rush before he heads to the WWE
>>
>>2967867
>actually defending this only because Rip made legitimate complains about wrestling today and started "...dive"
>>
weird that Lio gets shit on but Ibushi is in the clear for kicking out of a Burning Hammer
>>
>>2967959
I am not defending it. I wasn't in the crowd, I wasn't watching it. But it doesn't matter in grand scale of things. How the match progressed from that point? Wasn't that gif made just for the reason of stirring shit up?
And I really am asking, one gif doesn't make the match. I know it is Lio Rush's last match on indies, so there probably was a story. And desu I don't like Rush. I think he is childish primadona.
I'd really like to know what was next after this spot.
>>
>>2967827
i like flippy floppy hardcore indie shit but fuck. this is just dumb.
>>
>>2967827
Fucking cunt, but being buried in 205 for life is good enough punishment for him
>>
File: 1490202140134.jpg (509KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1490202140134.jpg
509KB, 900x900px
>>2967961
He did? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>2967827
Lio you absolute fucking idiot. I hope you never wrestle ever again
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (264KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
264KB, 2048x1365px
BASED Lio Rush working the old school purists into the 1970s territory heat that nobody can get today.
>>
>>2967961
It wasn't done off a ladder through a fucking table.
>>
>>2967961
Not that I would defend kicking out of a properly done BH, there's a difference between kicking out of a move and completely no-selling a powerbomb through a table off a ladder.
>>
>>2967961
It was some literal who vanilla midget's Burning Hammer though.
>>
>>2967827
Shame. I actually like Lio but this is dumb as fuck.
Waiting for the Cornette meltdown.
>>
>has tons of jabronis talking about him and posting his picture all over the web
Sounds like this kid knows how to work the marks and the smarks
>>
File: no sell.gif (1MB, 284x212px) Image search: [Google]
no sell.gif
1MB, 284x212px
It's been done before
>>
He just got signed to WWE. His power level is above indie now. Just like ZSJ taking names in NJPW after the CWC.
>>
Rip Rogers SEETHING
>>
Hmm... an old wrestler seething on twitter? An old wrestler who never drew a dime?

Why is it always the dimeless wonders who seethe? This one is head of OVW as well, double seething because Haitch booted them out.
>>
File: manlet.webm (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
manlet.webm
2MB, 500x281px
>...when will they ever learn.
>>
>>2968224

Did he get released from WCW for no-selling as well?
>>
Burning Hammers aren't insta-kills when an American does one in America
>>
>>2968341
Keith Lee has very quickly become one of my favourite wrestlers. This match was brilliant.
>>
>>2968436
Keith Lee is love.
>>
>>2968436
dude is insanely charismatic
>>
>>2968436
>>2968453
If there was gigantic man I ever would give my anal virginity it would probably had to be Keith Lee. I have to enjoy him now, he is not signed yet and we probably have at least a year before WWE snatches him and hides him in NXT dungeon.
>>
>>2967792
Read his wiki page. It's something.
>>
>>2967792
>MetroPCS

Do you also trade your food stamps for meth?
>>
>>2967818
What's the fucking point in no selling such a fucking move. Liberally cheap pop. Unless he literally has a super hero or paranormal gimmick but even then it's dumb.
>>
>>2967892
Complaining about no selling a pile driver or powerbomb through a table off a ladder is justified you retard.
>>
>>2968786
It is, but spewing autistic rage like it's the apocalypse of wrestling is not. I don't like it too, but I'm still mad about Elgin vs Yano that I couldn't give a damn about what Titus O'Neil's son does in CZW.
>>
>>2968868
L
>>
>>2967827
>THIS IS AWESOME!
>>
>>2967827
>guy delivering the move sells it more than the recipient
Indies were a mistake
>>
>>2967827
Based
>>
>>2968868
This is pretty symptomatic of how shitty the business has become, it's sort of an exclamation point about how bad things have gotten. I feel like I understand Cornette better now.
>>
>>2967827
Should have just broken his neck for real if this is how he reacts when you safely take him through a dangerous stunt like that

Stupid ungrateful nigger
>>
>>2967827
Great way to bury the other worker and a table bump, I hope it was worth it. This goes beyond "muh flippy shit" memes, bloody hell.
>>
>>2968738
underrated post
>>
>>2968341
>Manhandling a literal who manlet
How could he be more based?
>>
>>2967827
>people are actually getting worked by this
czw is a garbage promotion.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.