[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

E DRONE gets rekt by Bryan Alvarez

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 10

File: Bryan.jpg (29KB, 829x469px) Image search: [Google]
Bryan.jpg
29KB, 829x469px
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsK7WbAMwkM
>>
I'm not clicking your link, Bryan
>>
File: 1458739545199.gif (2MB, 304x226px) Image search: [Google]
1458739545199.gif
2MB, 304x226px
>the absolute state of edrones
>>
>>2967629
>listening to literal who's

Kek
>>
>>2967629
based midget working the smarks
>>
>not standing up for WWE
cringe
>>
>>2967629
HOLY FUCKING BASED. E-BABBY BURIED.
>>
File: IMG_8349.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8349.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>2967629
That caller sounds like he enjoys eating WWE's shit

Typical E Drone mentality
>>
another hided thread, nice
>>
>>2967650
CLICK IT, YOU SON OF A BITCH!
>>
>>2967705
>muh promos xDxD
>muh draws my dude !!!1
>muh atitood era LMAO

this is what e drones actually believe. In the best “””"wrestling””””” brand where you’re forced to watch 3 hours of shitty womens and manlets matches and have to pay 9.99 for their WrestleMania moments™ where a 60 yo man buries any possible new talent you can offer.

Wwe is a boring reality show with no real man and no good matches, they depend on old and destroyed 90s wrestlers coming back to survive. Not even the great talent that you STEAL from NJPW can save your dying company.

this is why e drones get so butthurt in all threads for “ MUH STORYLINES, MUH BASED SUPERSTAR, MUH DRAAWS" even though they don’t get a cent of what they make

wwe has never had a 5 stars match. FACT
wwe wrestlers are not even wrestlers, they even call themselves “”superstars””. FACT
any actual good talent that you create is immediately buried to put over guys like Cena or Reigns. FACT

>inb4 some autismo posting pictures of “”” muh draws “””” , “”” muh profit “”””, (that is declining each year)
>inb4 some buttblasted e drone ranting about “le worked XD” “le seething”
>inb4 some total divas mark claiming that the attitude era was good

stay ding-dong diddly worked e-drones
>>
File: 1468223801822.jpg (9KB, 189x292px) Image search: [Google]
1468223801822.jpg
9KB, 189x292px
>>2967629
>that looping video of khali falling through chairs and floors
>>
>>2968189
literally bawling
>>
>the show isn't designed for people to watch the three hours
FUCKING KEK EDRONES ARE EMBARRASSING
>>
>/asp/ie phones in and gets obliterated by Big Dick Bryan
>>
>>2968193
If you were really Chico you would of responded with "HOW DARE YOU!"
>>
>>2968214
>wwe has never had a 5 star match
now hold on there
>>
lmao that guys voice

Is this who I argue with on /asp/?
>>
File: 7997.jpg (26KB, 351x400px) Image search: [Google]
7997.jpg
26KB, 351x400px
>the caller's steadily rising stammering as his argument gets obliterated

Good on him for staying on the line and taking the loss though.
>>
> You watch Raw on Playstation
Yeah, month old replays. And if you're watching them, then you're clearly not interested.
>>
>>2967629
Based Bryan working E-Drones into a shoot
>>
>No, you're missing the point. Listen!
>>
>Explain how it doesn't.

LOL based bryan
>>
The worst part is that NJPW has similar problems in Japan, they are not mainstream and are having great difficulty getting casual fans.

It's not a wwe problem, it's a problem with wrestling itself. It's going the way of nascar, f1, and golf, just falling off the radar of mainstream relevance.
>>
>Nuh uh!
>I know you are but what am I?!
>You don't know!
>You just don't get it!
>I know what I'm talking about!
>I'm right and you're wrong!

Nice work Bryan.
>>
>>2968748
This. It's on TV at like 2 or 3 in the morning in Japan. It's weird how NJPW is getting more and more popular in the west, but in Japan, professional wrestling in general is getting less and less popular.
>>
>>2968753
Isn't their attendence going up though? I could swear I also saw that figures for BJW, DDT and All Japan were also on the rise, with only NOAH being on the decline.
>>
>>2968767
Attendance is. Also this year's G1 seems to be doing better tne before.
But it is not mainstream. AKB48's show will maybe help.
>>
>>2968767
You know the WWE has record revenue but the lowest relevance in years? NJPW is being run much better, but it and professional wrestling in Japan is so far off the boom times, it's sad.
>>
>>2968783
>>2968811
Sure business isn't at its all time peak, but it's still improving.
>>
Remember that wrestling used to be a carny thing that traveled with circuses. What just closed down? Oh right the biggest and longest running circus in the world.

People just aren't into this anymore, and it's not sustainable at the level of WWE. Once that sweetheart TV deal goes away it's gonna be a whole lot fuckin smaller.

Sure indie shit will keep surviving like it always has but you won't see guys like Brock that wrestle 4 times a year and rake in millions for it.
>>
>"the show isnt meant to be watched all at once thats why they make it 3 hours"
literally sick in the head
>>
File: 1499669807799.png (624KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1499669807799.png
624KB, 680x680px
Here's the fact: adjusting for inflation, WWE's current revenue is greater now than the peak of the Attitude Era. They have more people than ever paying to their product. Therefore they're more popular than ever.

What we've known as TV has changed. And the Nielson just doesn't capture the multiplicity of viewing methods for this medium. Alvarez just doesn't get this.
>STOP!
>LISTEN!
>NO IT DOESN'T!
>GET OUT OF HERE!
and he sounds petulant.
>>
File: 1500084089372.png (395KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1500084089372.png
395KB, 680x680px
>>2968885
>Being this far deep in denial

wew
>>
>>2968898
not an argument
>>
>>2968885
What we also know is that WWE's profits are a fraction of what they were in the Attitude Era and they're struggling to make it this year. Revenue does not matter shit in the face of declining profit. All that tells us is that the costs of running the company are rising faster than is sustainable.
>>
>>2968898
You're using that image wrong.
>>
>>2968846
Technically, both WWE and NJPW revenue has been improving since the great recession, and both have been using profits for their networks.

What is said about the WWE is more relevant to NJPW, as they are 20x smaller, in a smaller domestic market, and has limited international potential due to the language barrier.

>>2968863
Wrestling itself is in trouble, not just the companies involved.
>>
>>2968909
Even if they cut back on some spending to double the margin of profit and make the investors and board happy, their revenue will still be far greater than peak Attitude Era. The Attitudes Era margins where so great for a few years because the product was so hot. People wanted more. What do business do when people demand more? They supply more. It's called growing a business. That's what WWE did.
>>
>>2968936

That's a catch though isn't it? One common idea is that they run too many PPVs, since a lot of them are shit and aren't interesting. But the main selling point of the WWE Network is you get all their PPVs for "free".

So do you cut out some PPVs to reduce costs? How many sub numbers are you willing to lose to do so? Shit their numbers aren't nearly what they'd like them to be, especially since they away fucking WM for free and didn't get people to stay on with the Network afterwards.
>>
File: 1499829942617.jpg (11KB, 499x293px) Image search: [Google]
1499829942617.jpg
11KB, 499x293px
>>2968214
>Writes an essay
>HAHA E-DRONES WORKED
shiggy diggy
>>
So this is how Bryan and butt buddy win an argument? Bullying some awkward sperg into a stammering mess and then talking over him simultaneously with "SHUT UP YOU'RE WRONG GET OUTTA HERE". I've always hated this obnoxious guy. People who watch WWE religiously and obsessively follow its stats literally just hoping it implodes
>>
>>2968255
GET OUTTA TOWN
>>
>>2967629
It's fucked up all these videos have to revolve around Khali. He didn't do nothing wrong.
>>
>>2968226
This made me laugh so hard.
>>
>>2968885
Serious question...you're the guy from ops link aren't you??
>>
>>2968189
Dry ya tears kiddo
>>
>>2967629
BASED
>>
>>2969239
E X P O S E D
>>
>>2967629
>there are no casuals watching WWE
>other shows are not declining like WWE because TV is declining overall
What a fucking moron
And that caller is right, most kids are on their smartphones, trust me, they don't give a fucking about TV when they've got one of those.
This Bryan fag is out of touch
>>
>dropping his spaghetti as soon as Bryan calls him out
>>
>>2968885
>They have more people than ever paying to their product.

RECORD
LOW
ATTENDANCE
>>
>>2968936
Revenue doesn't matter if your profit margin is as negligible as WWE's.
>>
File: Raw002.jpg (47KB, 520x355px) Image search: [Google]
Raw002.jpg
47KB, 520x355px
>>2971086
>>2971076

>wahhhhh I love my WWE REVISIONIST HISTORY AND EVERYONE ELSE ARE LIARS AND ARE OUT TO GET THE WWE!!!

ftfy
>>
>>2971076
WWE's decline is way, way ahead of the curve.

They've been losing 500K viewers per year ever since Reigns won the Royal Rumble. Which is long after smartphones, YouTube etc. got big.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.