[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this the end of pg era?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: H2KN2VH5F98QDRVTUE2.jpg (709KB, 1369x1105px) Image search: [Google]
H2KN2VH5F98QDRVTUE2.jpg
709KB, 1369x1105px
Was this the end of pg era?
>>
>>2967445
Yeah. From PG right down to TV G.
>>
>>2967445
Bwhahahaha!!

Remember when everyone was convinced that this was Roman turning heel? Idiots.
>>
>>2967445
Of fucking course not
>>
>>2967481
No one was convinced. It was just a(nother) good time for it to happen.
>>
>>2967445
>literally nothing happened after this
>no aftermath
>nothing

LOL
>>
It was a ppv on the network they can do more stuff on it. On tv this would get them fines
>>
>>2968024
Not fines, but maybe they would loose their sponsors.
>>
>>2967445
Literally nothing happened after this and the WWE spun Roman's attack into a babyface move. KEK the absolute state of WWE storytelling.
>>
>>2967589
>>2968036
>no aftermath
>Literally nothing happened after this

Fucking smarks not paying attention to the show.
The very next night as soon as Roman was in the ring, Kurt Angle told him that he had "gotta lot of nerve to come here tonight after what you did."
Now Roman has to live with the shame and burden of having legendary Kurt Angle having once given somewhat stern disapproval over something he did.
If anything they went too far with the aftermath. Especially considering kids watch this show. Can you imagine being a parent having to explain why Kurt isn't hugging and praising for something Roman did? That there's a possibility that Roman can sometimes make mistakes? That trying to kill someone after you lost a match/game with them because of your own stupidity, might possibly be wrong and even lead to a respectable figure not liking that action?
>>
>>2967445
Best segment of the year and very memorable, people will be talking about this for years
>>
>>2967481
>>2967544
I was convinced it was a double turn because the way it was shot seemed to heavily indicate that. I dunno whether to feel stupid or angry at what happened after.
>>
>>2969336
imo after Kurt said that, Cole should've said "Now wait a minute, Roman Reigns was PUSHED TOO FAR by Braun Strowman, he just DID WHAT HE HAD TO DO!" so we would know absolutely for sure that this is Roman's yard.
>>
>th-that's what they did in the Attitude Era, right?

I feel so bad for Roman, having to actually speak these awful lines they feed him. Meanwhile, Shoah Joe and Bork completely outshined him during that segment.
>>
>>2969540
>y-you got his number?
I wonder if he resents the garbage dialog he gets sent out with.
>>
>>2969554
I like how Joe completely ignored him and just focused on Bork. Roman had no business being in that segment.
>>
>>2969540
>th-that's what they did in the Attitude Era, right?
loved that bit. When talking to Kurt, Heyman and.........Brock. Someone who wasn't even a part of it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.