[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /asp/ feel about this man?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: cornette.jpg (24KB, 288x361px) Image search: [Google]
cornette.jpg
24KB, 288x361px
>in b4 le old man yells at a cloud joke
>in b4 he's entertaining but out of touch
>in b4 this isn't 1985 joke

A man this perpetually angry and opinionated should be a god around here.
>>
>>2967440

He's an old mark that got worked by the GOAT Kenny Omega.
>>
>>2967440
he talks about how kayfabe is dead whilst getting worked 24/7 by Kenny Omega and the Young Bucks gimmick
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>2967459

>exposing the business intensifies
>>
File: 1501064710704.jpg (201KB, 1200x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1501064710704.jpg
201KB, 1200x1195px
He would totally be /asp/'s guy, but Cornette not being a total cuck for Trump triggers them.
>>
>>2967440
>A man this perpetually angry and opinionated should be a god around here.
They always are but he doesn't support Trump so every virgin here hates the shit out of him.
>>
>>2967440
Mostly good wrestling opinions, very knowledgeable about wrestling. Drew many dimes over the years.

Absolutely 100% cancer-tier political opinions. A literal cuck.
>>
>>2967465
>>2967466
100% right see >>2967468
>>
>>2967465
>>2967466
LOL:
>>2967468
>>
>>2967463

the young bucks' faggy twitter replies now qualifies as getting worked?
>>
File: Capture.png (529KB, 569x563px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
529KB, 569x563px
>>2967472
>>2967473
Who gives a fuck about Trump, Cornette is just a retard when it comes to politics. Here he is blaming Senators for people getting cancer because a facebook meme page told him people in Kentucky had some weird ass cancers.
>>
I think he's funny and his podcasts and shoots are entertaining. He's 100% mentally ill though.
>>
One of the last truly based people still in wrestling along with Hulk Hogan and Vince McMahon
>>
>>2967474
based young GOATS workin ya
>>
>>2967440

He'll be better off firing Brian Last.
>>
>>2967522
>#1 in colon and rectum cancer
Maybe people in Kentucky should just stop having so much gay sex.
>>
Trump and The Elite living in Cornetty's head rent free
>>
I really hate his "no fun allowed" idea of how the business should be.
>>
>>2967440
He's hilarious but also a piece of shit and doesn't know jack about running a successful wrestling promotion
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzOPeKnClDM
>>
>>2967440
He is the "bad guy" in the 4d kayfabe 5.0 that is the Omega and Young Bucks "feud" with him that has drawn many dimes so far for all involved.
>>
>>2967440
>eternally SEETHING over Vince RuGOAT
>>
>>2967474
No he is getting worked by Young Bucks, cause they are heels for older wrestlers and people around wrestling. Cause they do shit that shouldn't be done in ole good days.
>>2967542
Yes, because healthy person would just calm the fuck down. He isn't eating healthy and will probably die in one of his fits of rage.
>>2967759
No, he thinks wrestling shouldn't have moved beyond weird rockstar-ish people who drove from town to town, drank and whored and snorted anything that was sold to them. But those people he traveled with are the same that were dying from destroyed organs from booze and drugs.
AJ Styles put it the best when he was on Edge and Christians pod. He is traveling with a console in his luggage, so he doesn't get bored. Because when he's been bored in the past he did stupid shit. And family man and hardcore Christian AJ Styles doesn't want to do stupid shit.
>>2967794
And also this. He stays relevant cause he picks something popular and rips it to shreds using his promo skills and old-school wrestling mentality (that doesn't exist now and haven't existed for a decade). So he puts on pretty entertaining stuff and inbetween that stuff are real gems of knowledge. I think I listened several days back to him saying how much wrestlers made in the past.
>>
>>2967440 I think he's gone fuckin' insane over the past 8 years, but to his credit, he's consistent in his beliefs.

I still enjoy him, even though he's being worked by Donald Trump daily, I laughed so much when he exclaimed, "CNN IS THE BABYFACE IN THIS SITUATION!"(on the Trump/CNN gif)
>>
>>2967655 This plays in Jim's head 24/7, but Kenny's in place of the woman
https://youtu.be/SCkmOCsI-hc
>>
>>2967440
Married a ring rat and likely owns a cuck shed.
>>
what is that weird barking/coughing noise he makes in his interviews? Tourettes?
>>
>>2967440
Is a complete autistic sperg. No thanks.
>>
>>2967652
You don't get colon/rectal cancer from gay sex (or air pollution) retard. You get it with a diet heavy in red meat and processed foods.
>>
>>2967440
He's a very outspoken and hateful Democrat. So I don't like him.

I don't like Republicans either, though.
>>
>>2967440
I think Lance Storm or Cyrus mentioned recently that if Kenny Omega was around in the 80s, Corny would've fucking loved him, because Kenny's envelope pushing today was exactly the kind of shit that Dynamite Kid and Tiger Mask were doing.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.