[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asuka

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 13

File: alvarez asuka.png (507KB, 509x419px) Image search: [Google]
alvarez asuka.png
507KB, 509x419px
Anybody listen to last B&V putting over Asuka hard? What y'all think of Bryan's fantasy booking:

>booking can't get people to boo asuka, people everybody still cheers her
>"nobody in this company has any business beating asuka"
>clearly 10 levels above everybody in the company
>should move up to main roster undefeated and remain undefeated for like 2 years
>ember ending asuka's streak will be a disaster
>should have asuka go over ember moon at takeover
>replace the injured bayley at summerslam against bliss
>asuka defeats bliss for wwe raw womens title
>"you know how over that would be in brooklyn?... it would be mind blowing!"

28 minutes in:
https://kiwi6.com/file/94g5pi65ml
>>
>>"nobody in this company has any business beating asuka"
>clearly 10 levels above everybody in the company
>>"you know how over that would be in brooklyn?... it would be mind blowing!"
Jesus, this fucking delusion. Asukafags really believe these things?
>>
File: you must go back.jpg (36KB, 580x427px) Image search: [Google]
you must go back.jpg
36KB, 580x427px
>>2967212
>y'all
>>
>based bryan alvarez is an asukabro

ONE OF US! ONE OF US!
>>
>>2967212
It sounds awesome which is exactly why WWE won't do it
>>
>>2967232
>implying i ever go to reddit

nigga, you go back to fucking missoula, MONTANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>a mysterious wrestler debuts in the men's devision wearing a mask and body suit
>has a successful stint in the midcard beating everyone
>moves to the mainevent scene
>wins title and remains undefeated
>random heel stable gets pissed and beats them down and removes their mask
>"OH MY! THATS ASUKA!"
>Asuka was the masked wrestler, beating all the men
>and thus, the WWE finally introduces intergnder wrestling
>>
>>2967212
Based
>>
File: 1500820978810.jpg (106KB, 724x717px) Image search: [Google]
1500820978810.jpg
106KB, 724x717px
He's right?.
>>
>>2967212
Ember Baboon is getting the win with ONE whatever her finishing maneuver is
>>
>>2967245
But asgooka is small and sexy, it'd be too obvious.
Fans would be chanting fry lice at her during all her matches.
(I assume that's what they do because I've never seen one of her matches before)
>>
>>2967212
Neither Alexa nor Naomi have any business being champions, while Sasha and Becky (and atm even Charlotte) are jobbers.
Lana, Tamina, Carmella and Nia have no business being on the main roster to begin with.

She is already really boring and needs to be defeated. If Ember should be the one? I don't know...it is not like they have that many options in NXT atm and Kairi will likely need months until they push her on NXT.
>>
>>2967272
Alexa absolutely deserves her push. She's the best character and mic worker in the division and it isn't even close. Plus she is marketable as fuck.
>>
>>2967272
WWE refused to sign the only legitimate woman I could buy beating Asuka. Kairi is second, but it wouldn't have been as awesome as an Asuka/Io match, especially considering their history together. It would make for a better story.
>>
>>2967277
Yep, Alexa is hot. Becky and Charlotte are the two best wrestlers but who gives a shit
>>
File: ember_who.gif (2MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
ember_who.gif
2MB, 245x245px
>>2967212
I hate it. Asuka needs to fucking lose and lose soon. I say that as a huge mark for her. This streak is killing her popularity and turning people against her. I don't want to see Asuka become the next Roman.
>>
>>2967212
It'd be fine. Then have Sasha turn on her the next night on Raw while Asuka is still over and not ruined by the main roster yet.

Then have her drop the NXT belt to Hojo on the first Takeover after the Mae Young Classic.
>>
>>2967277
Alexa is generic as fuck and her mic skills are mediocre.
>>
>>2967286
This. The ultra push is going to taint Asuka for the rest of her career if she doesn't do the job at Brooklyn
>>
>>2967277
She hasn't done anything memorable as the champions in months.

She is a decent enough talker, but that is about it. Sasha utterly btfo her on RAW Talk, but the company was to stupid to follow up on that and have Alexa response.
>>
>>2967286
Duh...she's a heel...
>>
>>2967284
>implying Becky isn't a total 10/10
Alexa has a great character and is good on the mic. Sorry she doesn't do weeaboo shit and like anime.
>>
>>2967301
>She hasn't done anything memorable as the champions in months.
She definitely has, but the wrong kind of memorable. WOAT segments, WOAT feuds, WOAT matches. That's the legacy of Alexa Bliss's big push.
>>
>>2967305
>I'm le goddess ur a dork
>*shys away from bump*
>*pulls face*
GOAT GOAT GOAT
>>
>>2967305
>alexa
>great character

Another generic bitch gimmick. Woopdee-doo! It's literally the gimmick of every single female heel on the main roster.
>>
>>2967305
Bliss is fucking boring. Her promos are forgettable, she's monotone as fuck, her matches suck, she has zero presence. The bitch sucks giant dick. People are so blinded by their boners for her, it's unreal
>>
>>2967311
And Alexa does it better than anyone else. The fact that you don't like her basically proves my point. You're being worked. She's a heel and doing her job well. What a shock, right?
>inb4 you use some retarded mental gymnastics to rebut how she isn't working you you just don't like her hurr durr
>>
>>2967286
/thread. If you're a fan of Asuka you should really be praying that she loses to Ember in Brooklyn. People are seriously fed up with this title reign and it sucks to see a great talent get turned on because of booking
>>
People overrate Alexa's mic skills because everybody else around her on the main roster is so awful. You look average so you surround yourself with ugly friends and suddenly you're hotter. It's the same shit. She plays the same cliche bitchy heel and she doesnt even do anything interesting with it. Hell, Carmella does a better job playing that character than Bliss does and she's mediocre too.
>>
>>2967317
>being bored by a wrestler is getting worked
Lmao keep telling yourself that, retard. Not even worth a serious response, you're the worst kind of blind fanboy.
>>
>>2967330
Whatever. Stay worked. Try not to kill yourself when Asuka jobs out to Alexa.
>>
>>2967330
Oh so you're saying Jinder Mahal isn't a great heel? He's tanked attendance he's working people so hard. WWE are struggling to make profit this year but hey it's okay because worked xD
>>
>>2967321
>People are seriously fed up with this title reign and it sucks to see a great talent get turned on because of booking

You and like two other people on /asp/ bro, even as a self absorbed heel, she's still insanely over with the NXT crowd and personally, I want to see her tear through everyone until at least Kairi Hojo.
>>
>>2967345
Everyone popped for Ember BTFOing her despite Moon having the personality of a damp rag
>>
>>2967339
Sounds like someone is worked.
>>
>>2967339
But you're still watching though. So (YOU) are getting worked. Smarks can never justify the fact that they keep watching something they claim to hate so much.
>>
>>2967321
>People are seriously fed up with this title reign
lmao they must not make much noise at NXT tapings or house shows.
>>
>>2967369
He's too busy posting monkey threads on /asp/ to go to shows.
>>
>>2967363
I'm not though. I haven't watched Smackdown or Raw in months.
>>
What is it about women's wrestling that brings out the absolute worst in wrestling fans? The complaints being made against Alexa now are the exact same complaints that's were made against Sasha and Charlotte last year, and now everyone acts as if they've loved Sasha and Charlotte all along and think they should be champs. Shits confusing desu.
>>
>>2967373
>I don't watch WWE
>I still post on a WWE forum and talk about it regularly even though I don't even watch it and think it sucks
Imagine being this pathetic.
>>
>>2967374
Actually no, people weren't calling Sasha and Charlotte generic and shitty wrestlers who are being pushed for looks. Maybe some were but it was rare. It's much more common to see this said about Bliss than either of those two
>>
>>2967212
Asuka is beating Moolah's record.
>>
>>2967381
You're wrong though. Charlotte was being pushed because she was Flairs daughter and Vince loves blondes with big tits. Sasha was being pushed because she's black. Don't forgot they are both botch machines and are going to kill someone one day. Maybe the hot thing is unique to Alexa but my point still stands. Alexa will drop the title shortly and in a few months we'll be discussing why they should put it back on her.
>>
>>2967378
>WWE forum
Kek, is that why NJPW threads fill the catalog every single day? Being a good little Stamford wife isn't required to use this board. Pathetic would be continuing to give WWE my money, or being (You) and defending the garbage television they put on.
>>
>>2967313
>People are so blinded by their boners for her, it's unreal

bro that can be said about any woman on the roster.
>>
>>2967395
>Sasha was being pushed because she was black
This wasn't a thing. Nobody but the most irrelevant minority of paranoid retards thought this was true. Sasha got the best reactions, probably had strong merch sales and it was as simple as that.
>>
>>2967374
This isn't exclusive to the women. There's a fickle vocal minority like this for everyone. They quickly turn on someone when a push comes after championing them for months. It happened to Dean, Roman and Balor to name a few.
>>
>>2967407
too bad she was a botch machine. That being said, does she ever botch anymore? All the matches I would watch with her in her later NXT and main roster matches with Charlotte she would mess up a lot, but I'm not sure now if I have just haven't been paying attention but does she still fuck up?
>>
>>2967407
She also didn't got pushed. Charlotte was pushed.
>>
>>2967369
You're right, they don't. Fatsuka bores the shit out of everyone and the crowd is dead wherever she goes
>>
>>2967416
Yeah? Name a couple of her botches.
>>
>>2967412
Oh I agree it happens with everyone but wrestling fans seem to get really weird when it comes to the women.
>>
>>2967416
Charlotte wasn't any better. Both girls were working above their ability to try and show they could compete with the men. The only women who don't seem to botch are Becky and Asuka.
>>
>>2967416
Sasha's botching has always been exaggerated IMO but no, her matches are mostly fine. Dives were the only thing she would consistently fuck up and she hasn't been doing them lately.
>>
File: Sasha Banks Hurricane Botch.webm (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Sasha Banks Hurricane Botch.webm
1MB, 640x480px
>>2967422
>>
>>2967423
I guess its because the women have smaller fan bases overall so the real nutcases stick out more
>>
File: dive by sasha.webm (867KB, 688x382px) Image search: [Google]
dive by sasha.webm
867KB, 688x382px
>>2967441
>>
>>2967441
Not a Sasha apologist, don't even like her, but this is Charlotte's fault. She trips up as soon as Sasha lands on her which doesn't allow Sasha complete the backwards rotation.
>>
>>2967428
Not really becuse it was always big botches that she did that stuck out
>>
>>2967452
Yes, she would botch big or more ambitious spots but most of her actual wrestling was fine. People act like she can't do a basic neckbreaker without almost dying which is just wrong
>>
>>2967494
you realize we aren't talking about her wrestling, which is just average, we are talking about how much her botching takes away from the matches and all the focus is on that right?
>>
File: cesaro actual suicide.gif (2MB, 540x260px) Image search: [Google]
cesaro actual suicide.gif
2MB, 540x260px
>>2967447

This, and the other one is that one suicide dive that everybody brings up.

If one botched suicide dive is all that it takes to become "botchy", every wrestler who ever did a dive is botchy.

Also: Charlotte botched more often in most matches and made worse mistakes (SummerSlam drop, forgetting how to do a Figure-4 and working the wrong leg at Roadblock and so on).
>>
>>2967347
Ember is over too. She consistently gets strong reactions.
>>
>>2967645
Better ones than Asgooka that's for sure. People are sick of the bitch
>>
>>2967673
Not really, you are pulling this out of your ass. People aren't you and several of your shitposting buddies.
>>
>>2967614
Based Sheamus looking out for Cesaro
>>
>>2967693
>breaking character
not even once
>>
>>2967305

>Alexa Bliss
>great character

She is the most generic possible female heel. Terrible Harlie Quinn look and boring mean girl persona. More importantly she's crap in ring.
>>
BASED BLISS JANNETTYING ASUKA IN HER OWN THREAD
>>
File: laughingasuka.jpg (48KB, 599x536px) Image search: [Google]
laughingasuka.jpg
48KB, 599x536px
>Is booked as a heel
>Gets cheers for saying Ember sucks
>Gets cheers for beating up Ember
>'W-whatever, stupid A-a-asgooka'

Based Joshi Empress is unbooable. Shitposters BTFO.
>>
>>2967283
Why the fuck would Io give up her merch money to work tons more dates and get paid less
>>
>>2967212
anybody have the latest Observer newsletters? can't find them anywhere
>>
File: 1500238879872.jpg (93KB, 755x696px) Image search: [Google]
1500238879872.jpg
93KB, 755x696px
>>2967212
this pathetic little faggot is gonna have one hell of an existential crisis when ember moon ends asuka's streak and becomes the champion.
>>
>>2967786
Because she had the potential to make far more money in WWE if she got over, had nothing left to do in Stardom and wanted to work with Asuka again
>>
>>2967238
>claims to not browse reddit
>uses reddit spacing
really activates the almonds
>>
>>2967806
>knowing what reddit spacing is
>>
Asuka might be the best woman's promo in the company.

Her few lines are constantly referenced and repeated and no one remembers anyone else's promos except the catchphrases like "legit boss" and "straight fire"
>>
>>2967927
> like "legit boss" and "straight fire"
And those are only remembered for being cringe as fuck.
>>
>>2967795
you really don't understand how shitty WWE is do you
>>
>>2968382
Huh?
>>
>>2967283
>signing somebody with a broken freakin neck to work with greenhorns in NXT
>>
>>2968468
her neck is fine
>>
>>2968468
Kairi is the injury prone one and she was signed.
Makes you think.
>>
>>2968484
fatgooka must have sucked gaytch off extra hard to encourage him not to sign the biggest threat to her shovel powers
>>
>>2968484
Io also has a lengthy history of concussions. A Joshi stable would be fucking based, though. Cut some of the shitters like Lacey Evans to free up cap space.
>>
>>2968559
those developmental chicks make like 65k

its not a money thing
>>
>>2968564
It is either money thing from Io's perspective, she maybe can make more in Japan. She is maybe waiting to see if Asuka ever comes to main roster, where she can make more money (and also opens a path for Io herself).
And from the other side, maybe she values herself more then they were willing to give her, cause they already have something 70+ people in PC. They need a culling down there fast. 65k times 75, plus several people there probably have better deals already.
>>
>>2968583
>plus several people there probably have better deals already.

65k is the baseline but the former athletes n shit make more, also the females make more than the males cause they need to look good and product is expensive

as per meltz anyway
>>
>>2968494
You're the only one who calls her fatgooka, carter.

Kill yourself
>>
>>2968583
It was WWE that rejected Io, not the other way around. She was 100% on board until they went full retard. Now they're left with a mush brained Kairi Sane and an aging Asuka
>>
>>2968618
Let's wait until tapings after Takeover, shall we?
And btw I don't trust Meltzer on this issue, he was wrong too many regarding Kairi and Io. In other things, yeah, why not. But not in any news from NJPW and Stardom.
They only thing he got on the first try lately from joshi was attempted Kagetsu stabbing (attempted as in - she was only slightly cut and not hurt seriously).
>>
>>2968591
They really need to cut talent in the PC.
>>
>>2967698
>he's trying to pull his head off, he's a heel guys come on
>>
>>2967245
Asuka's height is of a 12 year old boy. People will be asking why a midget is wrestling as some sort of joke.
>>
>>2968678
Asuka looks like a giant compared to Kairi and Alexa.
>>
>>2968559
What concussions?
>>
>>2968710
Giant at the waist maybe. Heightwise she's barely bigger
>>
>>2968796
Yeah, around the same height but Asuka looks bigger overall.
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.