[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this is the new TNA right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9

File: NJPW-Logo (1).png (76KB, 286x286px) Image search: [Google]
NJPW-Logo (1).png
76KB, 286x286px
So this is the new TNA right?
>>
File: E_Drone.png (271KB, 1200x724px) Image search: [Google]
E_Drone.png
271KB, 1200x724px
>>
File: recordlow.png (483KB, 746x799px) Image search: [Google]
recordlow.png
483KB, 746x799px
This is now an anti-WWE thread. Post your best material.
>>
TNA at its best did 2 million viewers in the US, Who Japan can only dream of being that relevant.
>>
>>2967061
>>
>>2967050
>>2967061
>>2967063
I'm sorry my dude, you have to speak English to be relevant.
>>
File: tna crowd1.jpg (137KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
tna crowd1.jpg
137KB, 1024x768px
>>2967062
>t-two m-million viewers
That doesn't help retard
>tna
>relevant
HOLY
FUCKING
CRINGE
End yourself as soon as you can
>>
File: lol wwe in 2017.png (2MB, 1526x1035px) Image search: [Google]
lol wwe in 2017.png
2MB, 1526x1035px
>>2967066

Oh, really? How's that "relevancy" working out for you E-drones?
>>
>>2967069
I'm not an E fan but God WWE is still sort of relevant compared to TNA
TNA is literally the shittiest part of the toilet
>>
>>2967069
Post NJPW ratings now lmao. I know the E is terrible these days but Jap gook shit is even worse. Slanty eyes will NEVER be relevant in America.
>>
My favorite part of NJPW is that none of the belts are ever defended. Did TNA do that too?
>>
>>2967072
>Jap gook shit is even worse. Slanty eyes will NEVER be relevant in America
>m-muh genes
>muh w-white superiority
Did you get cucked by a gook recently?
>>
>>2967076
Not an argument, faggot.
>>
File: g1 trends.png (192KB, 1239x406px) Image search: [Google]
g1 trends.png
192KB, 1239x406px
>>2967072

Axs.TV doesn't subscribe to Nielsen ratings therefore keeps the ratings to themselves, whether they be good or bad ratings. It's worth noting that Dave Meltzer said that the executives over at Axs.TV called the G1 specials in the USA a "tremendous success" with "through the roof numbers". So much so that Axs.TV has decided to support the show even further with more up-to-date dubbed recordings and has asked NJPW to run more live specials in the United States. Now since we don't have Nielsen ratings to judge the performance of the show by, the only thing we have is actual attendance (The shows sold out in MINUTES) and Twitter trends (The live show on 7/1/17 DOMINATED the Twitter trends not only in the United States but worldwide and was by far the most talked about event on social media for that day). Now what're you going to say? Will you hone up and admit you were wrong like a bitch or continue to plug your ears with your fingers while yelling "GOOK SHIT WILL NEVER BE RELEVANT GOOK CRINGE OUTLAWS WEEBS BINGO HALLS" and all of your regurgitated bullshit?
>>
>>2967091
>The shows sold out in MINUTES
To be fair the venue was really small, I know that they were just testing the waters and that Bushiroad probably didn't have enough confidence in the venture to finance a bigger venue but I do hope they rent a larger one next time.
>>
>>2967091
>>2967072

We're waiting for a response to this, by the way. You can't just hide by not answering.
>>
>>2967091
I can't speak for the rest of that, but I know Twitter trends are mostly bullshit. There's plenty of TV shows that "dominated" social media but were swiftly cancelled. Also, most top trending hashtags only have about 3k-7k tweets.
>>
>>2967091
Compare the Jap population to the US population. Most of those crowds are Japs. Yes, NJPW is pretty big in Japan. Obviously. If there was Russian wrestling it'd be popular in Russia too, but NJPW will never EVER break through into the US market full-time. If it rebrands, assimilates E wrestlers etc then maybe, but memes aside it's not happening.

If the E dies it'll be because of a new US-based company taking over, Meme Culture Wrestling has a bigger shot at doing that than NJPW.
>>
File: signature_move.webm (3MB, 712x400px) Image search: [Google]
signature_move.webm
3MB, 712x400px
>>2967061
>>
File: tumblr_okvna4S8de1s05wxzo1_400.gif (2MB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okvna4S8de1s05wxzo1_400.gif
2MB, 371x209px
>>2967200
>MEME Culture Wrestling

Muh sides
>>
>>2967552
The cringe.
>>
>>2967112

your precious WWE does similar-sized venues all the time and NEVER sells them out
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.