[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you miss Barb Wire?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: sabu.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sabu.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
Do you miss Barb Wire?
>>
>>2966692
Like.. the fencing?
Or was there some cringy, edgy bitch named Barb Wire?
>>
File: 220px-Barbwireposter.jpg (20KB, 220x329px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Barbwireposter.jpg
20KB, 220x329px
>>2966692
Yeah I miss when Pam Anderson was hot, as for barbed wire, I miss that too. Based Sabu
>>
>>2966713
>liked barbed wire
Please tell me you liked it just for her tits?
>>
File: 1501550477112.gif (2MB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
1501550477112.gif
2MB, 540x300px
>>2966713
>tfw the studio decided to push Barb Wire instead the MST3K movie
>>
>>2966692
No I've been watching czw for last 7 years
>>
>>2966713
>pam anderson
>ever hot
>>
>>2966692
I miss jap deathmatches. Maybe they still happen in some promotion, I'm sure of it, but they're not as prevalent as they used to be.
>>
>>2966692
Nope. Garbage ''wrestling'' for rednecks.
>>
>>2966692
Yes and no
The long term consequences are bad in general, but wrestling without any extreme moments can be stale. It's like MLB when you have a good amount of the league destroying their bodies with roids, and pounding pitchers with homers. More homers gets to be tiring, but baseball in a pitcher dominated league is boring as fuck.
>>
No.

There's never been a good barb match; it's garbage wrestling. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>2966998
Foley v Edge
>>
>>2966831
>What is Stacked?
>>
>>2966998
>disprove an opinion
>>
File: Barb Wire.webm (3MB, 956x516px) Image search: [Google]
Barb Wire.webm
3MB, 956x516px
>>
>>2966692
Yes, and it needs to be brought back for a particularly nasty feud. I particularly want two of the women to have the match for maximum effect.

>>2966718
Barb Wire is actually a pretty cool cyberpunk flick.
>>
>>2966949
Calm down Cornette
>>
>>2967413
The fuck was her problem
>>
>>2966849
Big Japan and FREEDOMS. It's not hard to use google.
>>
>>2966692
CZW had barbed wire at their show just last night. It never left.
>>
>>2968353
Not really, the aesthetic is alright, but the movie is pretty bad. The intro is enjoyable though.
>>
>>2966990
Baseball has the same problem as wrestling. They both need to bring back roids and cocaine.
>>
No. I do miss sabu and his dumb ass flips and bumps though
>>
>>2969266
So did they also no sell that?
>>
>>2967352
That wasn't a barbed wire match. You stupid idiot.
>>
>>2969811
Apparently Honma had some dank ass death matches back in the day, but I can't fucking find any of them online. Modern death match wrestling is pretty awful. At least in Big Japan where it feels like a vestige and the only reason they still have death matches is because it's expected of them.
>>
>>2966692

Has there ever been a deathmatch where there is also actual entertaining wrestling alongside the deathmatch spots?
>>
Based
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AufX4VjsYyY
>>
>>2969861
'Entertaining wrestling' is subjective, but Kudo vs. Toyoda Electrified Barbed Wire match actually focuses on the wrestling, story and drama first and foremost which puts a bigger emphasis on the death match spots when they do occur. Don't let the fact that they're women deter you. It's actually one of the best death matches ever that didn't need excessive violence or gore.
>>
>>2969822
>noko
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.