[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reddits reaction when AJ didn't sign with WWE in 2015

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3793.jpg (43KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3793.jpg
43KB, 640x360px
>WWE isn't going to die for not signing AJ fuckin' Styles. Get real. (+579)

>The anti-WWE circle jerk has been insane these last 24 hours. Who gives a shit if WWE can't sign AJ Styles? What possible good could AJ Styles do that a bunch of the other superstars cannot? (+30)

>You can't possibly be suggesting that AJ is at the level of Itami, Neville, Zayn, Owens, and especially Balor... are you? He's good. He is in the elite of best unsigned guys out there right now, but he's just not at the level of "best in the world" guys. (+101)

>Without even going to the WWE main roster, I can name 15 who range from much better to equally good as AJ... Zayn, Owens, Balor, Neville, Sydal, Adam Cole, ACH, Prince Puma/Ricochet, Bobby Fish, Kyle O'Reilly, Johnny Mundo, Kenny Omega, Uhaa Nation, Jay Lethal, Alex Shelley. (+98)

The absolute state of the E Drones on Plebbit.
>>
Go back.
>>
>AJ isn't on the level on KO, Zayn, Neville, Itami or Balor
Top Kek
>>
File: 1401819101877.png (117KB, 320x263px) Image search: [Google]
1401819101877.png
117KB, 320x263px
>>2966595
>AJ Styles
>Neville, Zayn, Owens, and especially Balor
>Zayn, Owens, Balor, Neville, Sydal, Adam Cole, ACH, Prince Puma/Ricochet, Bobby Fish, Kyle O'Reilly, Johnny Mundo, Kenny Omega, Uhaa Nation, Jay Lethal, Alex Shelley
>>
A rain needs to come and wash away 90% of the smarky "IWC". Bunch of king kong ding dong diddly dongs
>>
File: Bait 6.jpg (42KB, 547x523px) Image search: [Google]
Bait 6.jpg
42KB, 547x523px
>>2966595
Are you even trying anymore?
>>
>>2966595
>all those indie faggot literal who names who would be absolute jokes and jobbers in the Attitude Era
Sooooo now we know where all the NJPW and indie worshipers hail from
>>
>>2966608
>implying NJPW won't be the dominant wrestling promotion in the next 5 years
Get a clue.
>>
>>2966595
thanks, I really needed some cringe material.
>>
>>2966610
>*drinks another bottle of store brand cola to wash down the 5 Whoppers he just ate*
>>
File: IMG_3794.jpg (23KB, 441x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3794.jpg
23KB, 441x334px
>>2966615
>I identify as a member of the WWE universe. I love the WWE
>>
>>2966620
>*almost has a heart attack walking upstairs to get another twinkie from the kitchen cabinet*
>>
>>2966610
Well those fish eyes better learn to speak engrish . whos gonna watch that shit besides virgins like you ?
>>
I bet if I went on Reddit I'd see this exact thread except posted hours earlier

The state of this fucking board between all the autistic tripfags and namefags, spammers and redditors
>>
>>2966771

Fish eye checking in, Okada already has decent English, and is getting better. That aside, I think I have better English than most posters here so we're on the right track. Good thing NJPW doesn't start with thirty minutes of some GM or executive talking for thirty minutes.

More on topic, AJ is one of the best in the world and smokes all those chumps mentioned, just LMAO at Zayn.

The best IMO:
Cena - Okada
AJ
Naito
Omega
Ibushi
Tanahashi
James Ellsworth
>>
>>2966621
In what fucking universe is the kitchen on the second floor of any house?
>>
If only we had mods to clean the board of meltzer weeb cucks from reddit
>>
>>2966785
the universe where the character lives in the basement and has to ascend stairs to the ground floor
>>
>>2966785
He means you're in the basement you dumbfuck
>>
>>2966595
>Uhaa Nation

K
E
K
>>
>>2966781
>Ellesworth
Based, literal savior of the womens division
>>
>>2966595
And now that shithole is full obese weeb smarks who ride and suck Meltzer's cock all day no matter what and shit on the WWE and Vince. They also sent some refugees here

>w-we don't like NJPW because of Meltzer we just like it
I don't know if they're delusional or just straight up lie
>NO GUISE WE TOTALLY DONT LIKE NJPW BECAUSE OF MELTZER GIVING 5-6 STARS TO MUH GOOKADA/BETA MATCH OR ANY OTHER MATCH OUTSIDE WWE OR JUST THE ONES IN NJPW, YEAH TOTALLY GUISE ITS NOT LIKE WE POST EVERYDAY MELTZER'S "NEWS" AND ABOUT HIS STARS ESPECIALLY THE SHITTY ONES HE GIVES TO WWE PPV MATCHES, YEAH TOTALLY NOT BRAINWASHED BY HIM GUISE
>>
>>2966962
(You) seem upset.
>>
>>2966613
>goes to /asp/
>lacks cringe material
>>
>>2966845
OOGA BOOGA NATION
>>
File: cryingwojak.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
cryingwojak.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
N-NOOOOO

FUCKING DELETE THISS

We've been spotted reddit bros, we tried to push WWE here for TWO FUCKING YEARS but the New Chadpan OG /asp/ are BTFOing us now

WE NEED TO RETREAT!!
>>
>>2966781
If this list is in order, holy fucking kek
>>
>>2966781
Cena is good but he's not on the level of those other guys, he's uncoordinated as shit, you can audibly hear him calling his matches in the ring, and his selling is terrible.
>>
>>2966595

reddit in your ding-dong diddly head rent-free
>>
>>2967523
So cena is not good then. Apart from cena being an antidraw he is shit in the ring, he cant wrestle.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.