[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE and potentially the hottest woman to ever step in a ring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 11

WWE and potentially the hottest woman to ever step in a ring part ways. Eva Marie is gone. Let's get one more hardcore Eva Marie thread going with only the best. I'll start.
>>
File: 03-EvaMarie-BikiniCollection.jpg (351KB, 640x896px) Image search: [Google]
03-EvaMarie-BikiniCollection.jpg
351KB, 640x896px
>>2966208
She played her gimmick perfectly. Just look at how bad Lana turned out trying to play a similar character to her
>>
My four year old nephew thought she was too pretty to be real since until seeing her he had only had crushes on cartoon characters

Based Eva Marie stopping him from growing up to be a degenerate who faps to 2d
>>
>>2966231

Your nephew is gonna be a smart one. It's true this woman is too damn pretty for this shit business. Just want to remind everyone that her significant other is a fucking goblin. He's fit though, so if his ugly ass can nab this legitimate goddess then even you can grab a true 10 just by hitting the weights.
>>
I cared seeing which excuse they were gonna give her for not wrestling that week
>>
>>2966231
Your nephew is correct, she's not real, she's had a ton of work and wears 50lbs. of makeup on her face and looks like CGI. I have hope for this next generation
>>
>>2966208
>manjaw
>box shape
>gross fake tits
>Jackson tier nose
Lmao
>>
>>2966751
faggot detected.
I'm not even a mark, but any straightfag would at least admit she's somewhat attractive
>>
>>2966800
>she

Somewhat attractive if you're into masculine faced traps. Which, honestly, is most of the women on the WWE main roster. They're all either man or horsefaced. Must be the extra testosterone from wrestling.
>>
>>2966208

I cried when I found out she wasn't coming back. I mean, here's a woman that's a trailblazer. An innovator. Wrestling has literally never seen a character like her before. We were lucky to have her. It sucks how we take advantage of these great things. We think we appreciate it, then it's gone. RIP in peace Eva.
>>
>>2966800
She's weird in that she's obviously attractive but not the least bit desirable, personally speaking.
>>
Hottest? What?
>fake tits
>red hair that doesn't go well with tan skin
like >>2966751 said
>manjaw
>ugly face
Kek get better taste you fags
>>
>>2967024

>rent free
>>
>>2967026
No I actually just don't like plastic unnatural (((women)))
>>
>the hottest woman to ever step in a ring
>Eva Marie

Pick one.
>>
>>2966800
No, she really isn't. There's very little to be attracted to on this plastic, caked up whore.
>>
>>2966800
She has nice feet and that's about it
>>
>>2966208
Ever since anon said she's built like a box. I can't unsee it.
>>
>>2966208
Guys, she isnt that hot. Shes kinda plain in the face, looks like every other doit model type. Zero personality. Shes just not there
>>
>>2967053
Nice tits, tiny waist, nice ass, nice hips, womanly frame. She's not the hottest but she's not some grotesque mess. Her face isn't great tho
>>
File: IMG_0807.jpg (97KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0807.jpg
97KB, 400x400px
The more you look at her face the more obvious it becomes how much she has done to it to hide her actually conventionally unattractive face. Even more so once you have seen her like this.
>>
>>2967777
She has a very manly face. Extremely manly. It's good she takes care of her body, because otherwise she'd be a single mother driving her kids to soccer practice right now.
>>
>>2967659
>nice ass, nice hips, womanly frame
None of this is true. She's not far away from having a Charlotte tier lack of curves.
>>
>>2967777
dat shnoz
>>
File: vagavision.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
vagavision.png
2MB, 1366x768px
what kind of flaming faggot wouldn't fap to this
>>
>>2967817
eva vag plus carmella butthole
>>
File: ezgif-4-6544cbf70c.gif (4MB, 360x421px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-4-6544cbf70c.gif
4MB, 360x421px
>>2967802
You're straight up retarded bro
>>
>>2967802
this guy think becky lynch is attractive
>>
Damn shame she got fired just when they figured out how to book her right. And all because they found Adderall in her pee. What a lame company.
>>
File: CcFPZ09UcAAfqY7.jpg (68KB, 590x634px) Image search: [Google]
CcFPZ09UcAAfqY7.jpg
68KB, 590x634px
Did they?
>>
>>2967907
Eva was so hot
>>
My dream three-way
>>
fishnet goddess
>>
File: CcHHQFqUAAAAG5A.jpg (176KB, 1024x971px) Image search: [Google]
CcHHQFqUAAAAG5A.jpg
176KB, 1024x971px
The Iconic Duo has nothing on this.
>>
Layla retired awhile ago m8
>>
Alexa Bliss is a shabby replacement as Nia's skinny dom.
>>
File: crying jordan.jpg (30KB, 600x388px) Image search: [Google]
crying jordan.jpg
30KB, 600x388px
>>2967907
>>2969664
>>2969741

>ywn be a perfect 10 qt with her head vice gripped between the two thicc thighs of her giantess gf

why even live senpai
>>
>>2966480
based
>>
File: takarada_salute.png (739KB, 807x454px) Image search: [Google]
takarada_salute.png
739KB, 807x454px
>>2969754
My nigga.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.