[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New set LEAKED for Raw and Smackdown

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: new set wwe.jpg (89KB, 637x638px) Image search: [Google]
new set wwe.jpg
89KB, 637x638px
>According to Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, WWE's next big cost-cutting measure will be a new and much cheaper to produce set for both Raw and SmackDown. This new set is expected to debut after SummerSlam, though that isn't set in stone.
KEK E-Drones on seppuku watch
>>
>>2966195
>Isn't set in stone

Meaning "not gonna fucking happen." The state of obese NEETS.
>>
pretty sure that's an old TNA set
>>
literally TNA's old set you absolute retard
>>
>>2966209
p-plans change
>>
>>2966214
nu japanetty's fake news btfo
>>
>>2966195
Looks better than the shit they have now.
>>
>>2966195
Good. Get rid of all the LED shit around the ring and the arena, too.
>>
I wish this was true in the sense that the LED shit is such an eye sore. Wrestling needs some amount of grittiness. Look at how different this RAW's feel was compared to a modern one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqeuOAOZhxg
>>
>>2966291
>An elbow right to the chest of Ambrose
lmao what the fuck, Cole.
>>
>>2966291
So many people fail to realize how poorly WWE has handled production and presentation since the HD era began.
>>
What if NJPW was paying trolls to smear the WWE on here similarly as Hillarys campaign paid trolls to smear Trump on pol?
>>
>>2966342
So much of the other A/V stuff is so good. It's weird.
>>
>>2966291
i like the current stages, a lot more than the one that preceded them, but going back on the style of the Smackdown fist would be great
>>
>>2966291
I miss this look so much. I really wish they'd go back to this exact look full time. LEDs are a fkn eyesore.
>>
>>2966357
Imagine actually believing Hilary payed people to post on an Afghani Animation forum.

Besides it's not like WWE needs to pay anyone to embarrass them when they can do it for free
>>
>>2966365
Like what?
>>
File: vg4m0tR.png (406KB, 491x516px) Image search: [Google]
vg4m0tR.png
406KB, 491x516px
>>2966291
>ramen not getting boo'd every time
curious
>>
File: 28_Raw_Evolution.jpg (121KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
28_Raw_Evolution.jpg
121KB, 1200x675px
>>2966195
why not keep shit simple like how it used to be? and since they want to save on cost, just go back to 2hrs of raw and 2hrs of smackdown and have them actually compete against each other.
>>
>>2966558
because WWE wants everyone to sub to the network and watch both PPVs every month. I would like seeing RAW get cut down a tad
>>
>>2966195
>le meltz
>>
>>2966291
That shit looks lame. Literally Indian slum-tier.
>>
>>2966291
The first Raw Titantron set was the fucking best.

>red ropes
>dark lighting
>big screen
>rough, industrial metallic look to the stage/walkway

So great. Today's set looks like a fucking iPhone app.
>>
>>2966558
They basically do have that set-up for their house shows, though. Nothing but a large screen, albeit smaller than in that pic.

That RAW is WAR set also worked for it's time: late 90s grungy, "we're totally not inspired by ECW".
>>
File: manlets will never learn.jpg (113KB, 1024x490px) Image search: [Google]
manlets will never learn.jpg
113KB, 1024x490px
>>2966449
>>
>>2966291
even cole doesn't suck as much
>>
>>2966195
Fuck off meltzer
>>
>>2966195
is it bad that i like this set?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.