[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't he win the WWF title?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Ken Shamrock.jpg (53KB, 432x533px) Image search: [Google]
Ken Shamrock.jpg
53KB, 432x533px
Why didn't he win the WWF title?
>>
>>2965900

He should have stayed in the WWE.

He blew his ACL in Pride and just ruined his reputation going back to the UFC and getting worked over by a prime Tito.

He'd be sitting on a pile if he stayed and his reputation in MMA would be untarnished.
>>
>>2965900
When would have been a good time? I've been watching him and he was okay in the ring but man was he corny. Always strikes me as out of place and like someone playing a pro wrestler in his promos.
>>
File: power and glory.jpg (22KB, 445x350px) Image search: [Google]
power and glory.jpg
22KB, 445x350px
I actually find Roma to be underrated these days. People concentrate on his comments after the biz and 'why was he in the Horsemen'? Not a bad question but you can't fault him for agreeing to do it. He was a solid if not remarkable worker and had a good look, he was always ripped as fuck. Also Power and Glory really should have won the WWF tag titles but never got much of a push sadly.
>>
>>2965948
well at least someone noticed it this time
>>
>>2965900
He was fucking based
It really pissed me off when they brought in dan severn and buried both of them
>>
>>2965908
This. Shamrock was a legit fucking badass in WWE. He's definitely be considered one of the GOATs had he stayed.
>>
>>2965999
based digits
>>
Power and Glory > Sheamus/Cesaro
>>
>>2965900
The kliq. He was on of Bret's boys. Dwayne the Johnson was also one of Bret's, the kliq tried to hold him down but he was too good and McMahon saw all the dimes he could draw
>>
No mic skills in an era where it mattered most. Go back and watch the shows too, he wasn't over.
>>
>>2965900
Shamrock should have been treated l back then like lesnar is now. Unbeatable monster.
>>
>>2966147
He was over in 97 at least. Just not THAT over
>>
>>2966153
Thank goodness he wasn't. WCW already had Goldberg. And how would that have worked with SCSA and Rocky on the same roster as Shamrock? Ken isn't anywhere near Lesnar's level where it would've been worth it and even then it wouldn't have been
>>
>>2965900
Disco Inferno looked like that??
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.