[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if Aj stayed and this was the BC civil war angle? 10 star match?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 10 star match.jpg (18KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
10 star match.jpg
18KB, 500x331px
What if Aj stayed and this was the BC civil war angle? 10 star match?
>>
AJ Had to leave for Kenny Omega to be pushed the way he is now
AJ was the real birth of the new Pro Wrestling Golden Era
>>
AJ is a slightly above average wrestler at best. Both Charlotte and Asuka are better. As it Fatass Owens. Stop with this meme please, thanks.
>>
AJ thought the Bullet Club was embarrassing after a while so probably not
>>
>>2965810
I'm happy he left. And I want him to go back.
>>
Someone watches their girl get fucked while they watch in the corner.
>>
>>2965815
>As it Fatass Owens
Literally a shit worker.
>>
Lol no he'd be a junior heavyweight still and Meltzer would be giving his positive paid for by njpw reviews to AJ instead
>>
>>2965816
Yeah, getting those homoerotic vibes from the Young Bucks probably made AJ uncomfortable.
Whereas Kenny has made love to Kota Ibushi.

This worked out for everyone.
>>
>>2965820
For the past couple months sure. But his first two matches with Cena were GOAT. He also got a fantastic match out of Roman at Extreme Rules. Or was it TLC. Whatever one the chairs match was at.
>>
>>2965826
Was that the one where he set up a pyramid of chairs?
>>
>>2965832
Yeah
>>
>>2965849
that was the royal rumble, with jericho in the cage and the strowman run-in
>>
>>2965826
>But his first two matches with Cena were GOAT.

Those matches weren't even good.
>>
>>2965868
;^)
>>
The entire Styles-Cena feud is heavily overrated and all matches are just back and forth move - cover - kickout - repeat style.
BORING!
>>
>>2965815
You're fucking blond
>>
>>2965810
>same height
>Omega billed at 6'0

???
>>
>>2965884
This. Don't forget the million boring slap/kick combos (the one that knocked Miz's teeth out) and the "wee I'm a power ranger" abominable forearm. Both of which are total bitch moves that SCSA, Taker, Goldberg, and HHH would have laughed off
>>
>>2965892
I unironically find Lesnar vs Goldberg at WM 33 to be better than all Cena-Styles matches
>>
>>2965898
Yeah. Honestly I can barely remember the matches. Meanwhile I remember that random Punk/Cena match in RAW 4-5 years ago, and I despise Punk and hated Cena at the time.
>>
>>2965884
Nah, SummerSlam was very good.
>>
File: IMG_1049.jpg (61KB, 419x610px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1049.jpg
61KB, 419x610px
>constantly shilling jap shit
>japs not even most beloved on own brand
Fucking weebs, man
>>
If AJ Styles were still in NJPW, Omega wouldn't have gotten the push he did
>>
>>2965816
Same with Finn. Man he could not get out of it fast enough once they started adding shitters like the young bucks
>>
AJ is the guy that Kenny wants in a big match scenario the most. Sadly it will happen on WWE
>>
>>2965815
>Owens
They're pretty close, I dunno if Owens is better.
>Asuka
Okay, mayb-
>Charlotte
REEEEEEE
>>
>>2965861
That match kinda turned me around on Roman, desu. I was like "Wow, uh, this guy has actually gotten pretty good." And the Strowman match reinforced that, even if the ending PISSED ME THE FUCK OFF.

Then the Taker match happened, lol.
>>
>>2965892
>Talking shit about the forearm
You wanna step outside, my dude
>>
>>2966035
>*asks mom to go get him 10 Big Macs*
>>
File: 1501974619226.jpg (38KB, 370x505px) Image search: [Google]
1501974619226.jpg
38KB, 370x505px
>>2965815
>Trying this hard to work /asp/ into a shoot
>>
>>2965815
Heh
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.