[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The REAL mastermind behind Pro Wrestling.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: based gedo.gif (3MB, 305x170px) Image search: [Google]
based gedo.gif
3MB, 305x170px
>Saves wrestling

>Rescues a company on the verge of collapse

>Pushes Tanahashi, Okada, AJ Styles, Kenny Omega, Shinsuke Nakamura, Katsuyori Shibata and Tetsuya Naito

>Creates the staggeringly successful Bullet Club

>Brings in the Young Bucks

>Partners with Ring Of Honor to create the wildly great War of the Worlds PPVs

>Increases attendance and overall perception of the product not only in Japan but all around the world

>Increases finances and profits tenfold

Behold, /asp/. The TRUE genius behind pro wrestling. The TRUE reason why NJPW is seeing unprecedented success. Would Gedo save the WWE if the WWE snatched him up and placed him as the lead booker?
>>
>rating the man who rims okada on a daily basis and walks him out to the ring

fuck off fatso
>>
>>2965761
BASED RAINTAKER DRAWING DIMES
>>
>>2965761
>Would Gedo save the WWE if the WWE snatched him up and placed him as the lead booker?

Anything would be an improvement over the braindead syphilis infested monkeys they have running shit right now
>>
>>2965793
BASED GEDO & OP working the marks into a shoot
>>
Bushiroad and Gedo are the saviors
>>
>>2965761
>Brings in the Young Bucks

They have not moved a single cent in Japan. They're only over as Kenny's friends.
>>
>>2965761
>Would Gedo save the WWE if the WWE snatched him up and placed him as the lead booker?

No. It's just impossible to write 156 hours of content per year (3x52) + PPV without having the same matches over and over again.

NJPW format is perfect for him because you only have one ppv per month and half of the card is meaningless tag team matches.
>>
>>2965761
Puro and sports entertainment are very different things. WWE isn't even a pro wrestling promotion anymore, and the wrestling is what's making NJPW so big. Gedo would be shackled by the restrictions and limitations placed on him by the board, shareholders, advertisers, and sponsors. I honestly don't think there's any going back for WWE. But that's fine, because adult fans want "pro wrestling" more right now than they have in 20 years, some even going so far as to say they want the territorial system back. With WWE's direction, it leaves the market wide open for NJPW to step in and give them that.
>>
>>2965761
How can one man be so fuckin BASED lads?
>>
File: 1492120818463.png (559KB, 536x439px) Image search: [Google]
1492120818463.png
559KB, 536x439px
>>2965793
>implying you don't want to give Okada a good rim
>>
File: HOLY FUCKING GOAT.jpg (7KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
HOLY FUCKING GOAT.jpg
7KB, 194x259px
HOLY FUCKING GOAT
>>
>>2966203
This, they're only there because Kenny needs cornermen and they're over in ROH.
>>
>>2965761
Yes. WWE has all the talent in the world and a terrible creative team. I would take Billy Corgan if it meant WWE's resources and notoriety without WWE's booking.
>>
Naito wins LOL. Predictable as fuck.
>>
File: IMG_0849.png (338KB, 544x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0849.png
338KB, 544x400px
>SIXTEEN!!!...

>SEVENTEEN!!!...

>EIGHTEEN!!!...

>NINETEE-!
>>
>>2967385
Every. Fucking. Match.
>>
>>2967385
>That fucking voice
>>
A lot of Gedo's success comes from his being a fanboy for Memphis wrestling. He's more open to getting talented guys and just letting them do their thing as long as it works. He doesn't micromanage the talent
>>
File: 1302886785095.png (109KB, 250x257px) Image search: [Google]
1302886785095.png
109KB, 250x257px
>>2967385
>>
>>2966229
>NJPW format is perfect for him because you only have one ppv per month and half of the card is meaningless tag team matches.

It's like you don't know what the fuck you're talking about
>>
I want to LARP gedo in bloodborne, what build should he be?
>>
I think the REAL mastermind behind this crap is weird boy and troll mom
>>
>>2967385
>That feel when you get worked everytime
Though that may be because sometimes he does let the countout happen.
>>
File: 1485991528818.jpg (130KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1485991528818.jpg
130KB, 1920x1080px
>>2967385
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.