[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sunny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 4

File: 1tvdlf.jpg.gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
1tvdlf.jpg.gif
2MB, 350x197px
Did Sunny really perform sex acts on wrestlers for pills.
>>
>>2964780
Would it surprise you?
>>
>>2964786
I believe she fucked around but to do it for pills. Was she that dependent on them.
>>
Could have sworn that was how the relationship with Michaels started.
>>
>>2964826
Na she was only addicted to cock back then.
>>
For cocaine not pills.
>>
>>2964780
Probably. And that's why you don't do drugs kids.
>>
fuck this stupid fucking whore i hate her so much she fucking ruiend chris candiddod
>>
>>2964960
You alright?
>>
>>2964960
How? He could've left her or put her in her place. No he decided to be a cuck.
>>
>>2964780
>Did a known coke/pillhead suck & fuck the dudes she spent most of her career around
>>
>>2965057
Missy Hyatt is a clean sober virgin when you compare her to Tammy Sytch
>>
>>2964797
Not dependent. She just didn't see sex as that big of a deal.
>>
>>2964954

Can confirm it was coke, her and Candido were both massive coke hounds.
>>
>>2964780
Yes
>>
>>2964780
giving women the right to vote was a mistake
>>
>>2964780
multiple people have stated that she gave head for somas in ECW
>>
>>2965253
Those multiple people in ECW were on something so can you really trust what they say. Raven Sabu Sandman. Not exactly the 3 wise men.
>>
>>2965223
How can you confirm that her and Candido were heavy into the booger sugar. Did you know them.
>>
>>2965003
To be fair to Chris he probably wasn't going to get a better looking girlfriend.
>>
>>2964780
ECW was a special kind of environment.
>>
>>2965426
Dude, im sure there were tons of rat that were way hotter than sunny, besides sunny was a rat herself. Candido was just a blue pilled cuck who couldn't let go.
>>
>>2965512
According to his brother he banged Jenna Jameson and felt guilty about. Lol
>>
>>2965539

Chris fucked around plenty and Tammy knew, just as much as Chris knew all about who Tammy who was fucking. Hell there's plenty of stories of Chris loaning Tammy out for the coke.
>>
>>2965654
Never heard one story about Chris fucking around and lending Tammy to Ahmed Johnson for coke is bullshit. Tammy is the only women he was ever with.
>>
>>2965512
90's Sunny was a 10/10
>>
>>2965699

Well that's just a fucking lie. You know damn well that Chris was with plenty of rats.
>>
>>2965724
Name one. He was on the road with Sunny most of the time. Never did shit with anyone in WWF ECW WCW XPW or in Japan.
>>
>>2965734

Good looking 20 something in great shape on the road with and without girlfriend never banged a ring rat? No matter how you feel about the stories there's several out there about the two being swingers in ECW and WCW. To believe that Chris Candido only ever fucked Tammy is putting your head in the dirt and lying to yourself.
>>
File: download.gif (4MB, 284x215px) Image search: [Google]
download.gif
4MB, 284x215px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZX7o9iYmK8
>>
>>2965760
The downfall of Sunny is fucking sad.
>>
>>2964780
I paid $50 to have her watch me jerk it
>>
>>2965772
>paid money to touch his own dick
Literally working yourself
>>
>>2965754
So what you're saying is that although every former wrestler paints Tammy as a cheating whore. They talk about Chris as a clueless angel just to make Tammy look worse than what she is. You say this stuff is well known but won't confirm it as fact. Have you witnessed it. Chris was too wrapped up in her, wrestling and drugs to find someone else.
>>
>>2965779
Why do you care so much about who the guy fucked?
>>
>>2965783
I don't care but why bring it up if you can't prove it. It's been proven who Sunny fucked but not a word about him. Any hoots this thread is about her having sex for drugs not Chris's bullshit.
>>
>>2964780
She fucked drug dealers for pills. She fucked wrestlers because she liked fucking them.
>>
>>2965772
Did you record her skype sesh
>>
>>2964780
She used to suck off Raven and Sabu while Candido was in the next room
>>
>>2965829
And she let Missy Hyatt film her having sex with random guys.
>>
>>2965802
>She fucked drug dealers for pills
[Citation Needed]

>>2965829
[Citation Needed]

>>2965844
[Citation Needed]
>>
File: tumblr_n1mjfaxUFg1sg99p0o1_1280.png (657KB, 1053x797px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1mjfaxUFg1sg99p0o1_1280.png
657KB, 1053x797px
>>2965415
Scotty the Body is actually pretty intelligent.
>>
>>2965887
You never saw the polaroids on Missy's website. Not hard to find.
>>
>>2966031
He's was heavy into drugs when he was in ECW so I'm sure he dropped a few IQ points there.
>>
>>2964960
Fat sunny living in your head rent free.
Ya might wanna see a dr Anon, that bitch is nasty
>>
>>2965887
Bro Sandman and Raven said so in their shoots
>>
>>2965887
Hi Sunny, shouldn't you be flashing your dried up clit to some random perv now? It's Saturday night, make those dimes girl!
>>
>>2964780
bruh, this skank is the proto-ringrat. she did a hell of a lot more for a hell of a lot less.
>>
>>2966109
>Not hard to find.
Can't find them. Please help.
>>
>>2965779

Everyone talks about Chris being a nice guy and in love with Tammy but an angel? That's only you buddy. There's plenty of talk about Chris and his own problems, but most people aren't talking shit about a nice guy after he literally dies. Most people in the industry have done a lot of fucking around, doesn't mean that anyone in the industry has a lesser opinion of them. Sex is and has been a very open and loose issue in pro wrestling.
>>
>>2966202
Google images. Then type Tammy Sytch hardcore pics in the search bar. Set of 3 polaroids.
>>
>>2966220
They were saying the same when he was alive and well. I never said he was in love with Tammy. Paul Bearer and others have said that. Even Missy Hyatt said that Chris never screwed around on her and kept a photo of her in his wallet. Maybe he did and kept it a secret but if they did have an open relationship and Chris got his fair share do you really think they would've been together as long as they have.
>>
>>2964960
t.
jimmy cornette
>>
>>2966266

It's a relationship in pro wrestling.

Yes I do, different relationships work for different people. That's especially true in a relationship with 2 people in a crazy workplace like professional wrestling. Including them working in different companies at a couple different points in their relationship.

So he carried a photo of her around, lots of men used to carry around pictures of their wife and children and that hasn't stopped them from having affairs.
>>
>>2966304
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg8iAI7AojQ
>>
All -

My name is Phil Lafon and I was good friends with Chris back in ECW ('96-'97). For those wondering if he cheated on Sunny, the answer is YES. I saw it personally a few times. I miss my friend, but I wanted to set the record straight, he was far from perfect. Thanks for your understanding.

God bless,

Philip Lafon
>>
>>2966456
Fuck off Kroffat
>>
remember fungus and oaf ones disatours wwf run?
>>
>>2965777
Into a shoot
>>
>>2966456
Did you see Sunny cheat on Chris in WWF or ECW
>>
>>2966503
Hello -

I only witnessed it in ECW. Unfortunately, the women he chose were nothing to write home about. I feel that he only hooked up with these "rats" so the boys would stop making fun of him after they slept with Sunny. It was a sad situation.

God bless,

Philip Lafon
>>
>>2965760
wow, she used to be a near-10/10
>>
>>2966517
So who did Sunny sleep with in ECW.
>>
>>2966517

Gods I know is not, but can you just imagine fucking Latin sitting at home thinking about how he was the bigger janetty in a Tag Team with two janettys, sitting on 4chan shitposting on 4chan. Like this nigga was a survivor on the greatest survivor series ever. And now, 4chan.
>>
>>2966553
Hello again -

I really cannot divulge that information on a public forum. But I would have to say, the better question is, "who didn't Sunny sleep with in ECW"? The rumor going around back then was that Pauly was having Sunny sleep with the boys instead of paying them their salaries. Pauly never made that offer to me though (I suspect it was because he knew I was good friends with Chris).

God bless,

Philip Lafon
>>
>>2966574
You won't divulge but you give us this information. Why would Pauly use Sunny instead of Kimona or Francine. Just give us one name and not Raven cause we already know that story.
>>
>>2966586

In all fairness what woman didn't want Ravens donkey cock?
>>
>>2964780
yes.
>>
>>2966592

I'm not even gay and I would let Raven fuck me
>>
This has basically been confirmed by now. Every shoot ever on Sunny (there's been a lot) have all said she'd whore out for pills.
>>
>>2966456
You're not Phil Lafon. He wouldn't be hovering around forums like this.
>>
>>2964797
You've clearly never been around hardcore addicts. They'll fuck anything for a buzz. Exists everywhere especially in entertainment
>>
>>2967781
I know but her addiction was mostly ECW and the indies and she was with Chris most of the time so why not just have him get it for her.
>>
>>2965760
Her tits were always so gross
>>
>>2968058
faggot
>>
>>2968058
Implants weren't as good back in the day.
>>
>>2968058
I'd say hers were really nice compared to others at that times.
>>
File: BME.jpg (369KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
BME.jpg
369KB, 1280x1707px
>>2968058
OBESE
O
B
E
S
E
>>
>>2968230
>oobese
>>
sunny banged sabu and ahmed for drugs

ahmed specifically made a deal with chris to bang sunny, in exchange for coke.

chris, got cucked by hbk and couldnt do anything about it because hbk ran wwf at the time and if he spoke up he'd be fired.

the only one i wonder about is if she banged bret. the center of hbk/bret's beef was hbk believed bret was banging sunny also. they both say it wasnt true but...come on
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.