[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did WWE release Brooke Adams in 2007? That ass could draw dimes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: brooke-12.png (584KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
brooke-12.png
584KB, 500x700px
Why did WWE release Brooke Adams in 2007?

That ass could draw dimes.
>>
>>2964089
Cute small feet!
>>
>>2964089
Goddamn
>>
>>2964089
>Why did WWE release Brooke Adams in 2007?

She couldn't take bumps very well or wrestle...not that it wasn't her fault. She spent time in WWE's developmental territories for a short time, 3 months, but was called up too soon when WWE expanded with their ECW show. WWE needed more stars for the third brand and despite not being ready Brooke, among a few others, was called up.

She also had a few backstage issues with the men. She was ribbed a lot and according to several former WWE employees many of the wrestlers didn't like her after she shot them down. Orton was said to be full blown mesmerized with her even though she told him she wasn't interested several times. Batista also got upset with her when she told him she didn't date "old men" after he ribbed her and then cornered her in a hallway. Fit Finlay though came to her rescue and confronted Batista who then held a grudge against Finaly. Ironically, Vince soon after started a feud between the two. Both stars held a grudge over the incident and Finlay even broke Batista's nose during a house show match after both stars started to fight stiff.

I give Brooke credit for not giving up wrestling and getting more training after she was released. She actually wanted to be a wrestler. Vince I think dropped the ball on this one.
>>
>>2964664
based brooke not being the locker room slut
>>
>that protruding brow
>>
>>2964664
>Orton was said to be full blown mesmerized with her even though she told him she wasn't interested several times.
Orton ruins everything.
>>
>>2964706
Kinda true.
>>
File: normal_IMG_0567.png (1MB, 449x800px) Image search: [Google]
normal_IMG_0567.png
1MB, 449x800px
wew
>>
File: xQBuWEb_d.jpg (39KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
xQBuWEb_d.jpg
39KB, 640x427px
>>
>>
she still looks gud
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (2MB, 375x342px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
2MB, 375x342px
>>
File: brooke_adams_010.jpg (75KB, 534x800px) Image search: [Google]
brooke_adams_010.jpg
75KB, 534x800px
>>
>>2965671

fishnet fucking goddess
>>
>>2964089
ywn get an assjob by Brooke

Why even live.
>>
>>2964664
Finlay is underrated as fuck.
>>
File: IMG_1889.gif (980KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1889.gif
980KB, 245x200px
>>2964691
Nobody's looking at it but you Anon
>>
>>2965809
based JB lmao
>>
>>2964089
About to work my dick into a shoot if you hear what I'm sizzlin'
>>
Her fake tits are pretty bad but who cares when she has dat ass
>>
>>2965666
Goddess with devil's trips
>>
>>2966794
and her man face
>>
>>2965673
Nice
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.