[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5552.jpg (104KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5552.jpg
104KB, 940x545px
Who would win?
>>
None of them they suck I'd rather watch Adam Cole vs AJ Styles at WM 34 in the ME desu
>>
Hogan would lose but demand to get his W back, but when the time would come Austin would take his ball and go home.
>>
>>2963547
Leg drop
/thread
>>
File: sketti.jpg (10KB, 214x235px) Image search: [Google]
sketti.jpg
10KB, 214x235px
>>2963547
Based Hulkster managed to get Shawn to kiss the ring, so he'd probably get the win on Austin too.
>>
>>2963547
Nwo hulk would job but not hulkamania
>>
>>2963547
How based is Hogan? Even at age 60 when he's not working a match he rescues his own fuckup like an absolute pro and turns it into one of the best and most memorable moments in Wrestlemania history. Who else could do that? Pretty much no one. Can you imagine anyone from the current era doing it? It'd be cringe as fuck no doubt

Thank you based Hogan
>>
>>2963668
Shawn and his ego sperged out and made an ass of himself. When it's time to job to the Hulkster, you take the boot and the leg drop and be thankful that you shared the ring with Based Hulk. Brother.
>>
>>2963780
The amount of dimes the Hulkster drew were like repellent to Mr. Anti-Draw himself
>>
>double DQ
>double countout (outside the ring as they brawl in the crowd)
>general no contest

There's no way there'd be an actual winner and loser
>>
>>2963547
If the WWE wants the most money, Hulk

If Haitch gets his way and tries to please fat smarks, Stevetty
>>
>>2963797
>Calling the greatest draw of all time a anti-draw
>>
File: IMG_6311.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6311.png
1MB, 750x1334px
Can someone explain why anybody would like Hogan more than Austin (unless your related to Debra)

Austin was the better wrestler
Austin was a better talker
Austin had the better gimmick
Also Austin clear likes wrestling and cares about the business, Hogan does not give two fucks about it

is it because people grew up during Hogans era? I never watched WWE until 04, and it's clear Austin was better in every way
>>
>>2964350

We even get to hear Austin talk about him fighting various insects in his trailer. Hogan wouldn't do that, because he is phony and not as down to earth.
>>
>>2964357
yup he has a net worth of 45 million but he still spends a huge amount of his time talking and watching wrestling

Hogan bled TNA dry by getting himself and his friends silly contracts, he could not give a fuck about the business they give him all his money to give to his ex wifes
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.