[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to the revolution, /asp/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: based bucks.png (40KB, 640x342px) Image search: [Google]
based bucks.png
40KB, 640x342px
You smell that, e-drones? That's fear. And body odor but mostly fear. You're shaking in your boots. You're trembling. New Japan and ROH have been growing immensely this year. WWE has been having one of its worst years of all time, with a record revenue, flipping over a profit margin of around 2%. That is fucking HIDEOUS. They're cutting pyro, they're cutting shows, they're cutting wrestlers to attempt to stop the bleeding. They're slashing ticket prices by up to 55% just to have people attend the fucking shows and they STILL miss out on sellouts by 7,000 seats. They can't sell out the Royal Rumble or Wrestlemania anymore, what about cities? They can't sell out Philadelphia or New York City. They're scrambling, they're quite literally down, on the ropes while NJPW and ROH have enormous momentum. Like a freight train headed straight towards the WWE. The Bullet Club and Young Bucks shirts at Hot Topic, I mean, it isn't even fucking close. They're blowing WWE shirts waaaaaay the fuck out, out of the water, selling out in ways Hot Topic would've never anticipated, which only turns into profit for the boys and for the companies themselves that benefit from these strong sales. Deep down, you're fucked. You can hide behind financials and wrestlemania and twitter followers, you can spout "outlaw lol weeb bingo halls" but way deep down in that little stamford heart, you're scared shitless. You look at the crowd at the WWE shows and they're ALL wearing Bullet Club merchandise. The CEO of Hot Topic actually attended Wrestlemania only to view a SEA of Bullet Club merchandise, gave WWE a call and asked them why they weren't selling these shirts while all WWE could do was redirect them towards NJPW.

The walls are closing in, the noose is tightening around your neck, E-drones. You're FUCKED and you know it.
>>
Fuck off who japan shill
>>
>>2963318
This has to be the most cringe thing I have ever read on this board. Please end yourself, you JapDrone
>>
Just be happy that the Young bucks are succeeding and stop turning that into a negative shitpost.
>>
Smarkcucksters are probably seething at this post
>>
>>2963318
>holy crap
These jabronies call Nash to borrow a certified over gimmick. Good on them for taking money from retards.
>>
File: download.gif (2MB, 335x212px) Image search: [Google]
download.gif
2MB, 335x212px
>>2963318
TOO SWEET ME HOOTSKI!
>>
>>2963318
tldr
>>
>>2963318
Even as a Pro Japs fan, this may be the worst thing ever posted on this board.
>>
>>2963332
Anon's gay for some literal whos and is constantly bringing up WWE for some reason.
>>
>>2963318
Maybe instead of typing all of that up you should focus on losing weight
>>
>>2963318
This is good for both companies. NJPW with more money and WWE being forced to have to excellent matches is all win for a wrestling fan.
>>
>Jewlet Club
dude lol
>>
>>2963318
This has got to be a false flag. Its carter trying to make NJPW fans look bad.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.