[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NJPW is going to bankrupt WWE by 2020

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: okada.png (61KB, 375x204px) Image search: [Google]
okada.png
61KB, 375x204px
>Kenny single handedly selling 5000 tickets for ROH
>Young Bucks shirts topping merch outlets worldwide
>multiple 6 star matches in 2017
>great talent like Austin Aries, CM Punk, Batista and now Brock Lesnar walking away
>WWE losing money every year while NJPW is growing at alarming rates

I can't believe it bros. WWE is finally going to die. I'm so happy. Ahh, tanoshiiii!
>>
>>2963161
Why did Meltzer himself confirm that NJPW will never be as big as WWE then?
>>
Why post a photo of GOATkada crying though
>>
>>2963164
I'm crying tears of happiness
>>
>>2963163
As you E-Drones say, Meltzer is not a reliable source.
That's why.
>>
>>2963163
Meltz knows that E-drones will kill themselves if he's honest about WWE going out of business
>>
NJPW isn't going to bankrupt WWE

WWE is going to bankrupt WWE
>>
>>2963163
I'd like to know the context of that statement, and see if he meant NJPW will never be more popular than WWE, or that NJPW will never surpass the peak of WWE, aka the attitude era
>>
wwe is barely turning a profit with a massively generous tv deal that assumed they'd have much better ratings

if their next tv deal sucks they'll have to cut a lot of people and shows
>>
File: CuckAnimeGirl.png (280KB, 372x539px) Image search: [Google]
CuckAnimeGirl.png
280KB, 372x539px
>okada isn't even the biggest draw in that weeb company
J U S T
>>
>>2963161
Don't get your hopes up. WWE is never going to die unfortunately. They might eventually be forced to scale back their operation (and spin it like they wanted to do it all along and not because their business is in the toilet), but I really doubt they're going to die.
>>
>>2963161

>5000 tickets

aka house show in the middle of nowhere

>great talent
>aries
>memeplex city

stop.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>>2963161
>mfw GFW/Impact outlives WWE and partners with NJPW again
>>
Wonderful. It's like Christmas morning.
>>
File: 1501797718473.jpg (325KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1501797718473.jpg
325KB, 560x560px
>>2963161
>GREAT TALENTS
>CM Punk, Austin Aries, Batista
WHAT DID OP MEAN BY THIS???
>>
>>2963161
This is an exciting time. But come on, lets not hope WWE goes "bankrupt," I really hope this creates another golden era instead like the "Monday Night Wars" did. One that is good for NJPW, ROH, and WWE.

Healthy, legitimate Competition is whats best for business. If this trend continues over the next 5 years, let's hope this forces WWE to make some serious changes and ultimately create a much better product.
>>
>>2963163
PLANS CHANGE
>>
I'm crying this is beautiful DIE WWE DIE
>>
Oh look. Another NJPW thread.
Seriously guys. Do we really need 50 threads a day saying how WWE is dead. Can we not just appreciate that there is finally another promotion to watch that puts out a good product.
>>
>>2963161
>Kenny single handedly selling 5000 tickets for ROH
Not a big deal
>Young Bucks shirts topping merch outlets worldwide
very exaggerated and possible fake news from meltzer
>multiple 6 star matches in 2017
Doesn't mean shit unless you have meltzer's cock in your mouth all day
>great talent like Austin Aries, CM Punk, Batista and now Brock Lesnar walking away
Austin Aries? lol
Phil? pretty sure WWE doesn't really need him after he got humiliated in UFC
Batista? He said in an interview that he loves WWE and will never join other wrestling company
Brock Lesnar is not walking away you moron, if he beats Jon Jones he might have a few fights, probably not though as he's 40 and will be 41 when he fights Jones
>WWE losing money every year while NJPW is growing at alarming rates
Exaggeration again
last 3 RAWs over 3 million viewers and Smack doing decent too with 2.5 million

Now, go back sucking Meltzer's cock while watching NJPW
>>
>>2964129

Unbelievable levels of denial.

>Not a big deal
>Fake news
>Exaggeration
>Fake news
>No big deal
>Now that I've proven all your points wrong, WWE is the best.

Oh, eat a fucking dick. You're LOSING this battle.
>>
>>2964137
>Oh, eat a fucking dick. You're LOSING this battle.
Good arguments you fucking obese weeb
Now go back to turddit sucking Meltzer cock while watching your shitty show
>>
None of this is going to matter in 2 weeks when Shinsuke wins the WWE title and all you weebs come running back to the 'E.
>>
File: e-drone cuckoldry.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
e-drone cuckoldry.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
>>2964149

Enjoy lapping up that vince mcmahon cum, keep drinking it down like the good little e-drone slut that you are while Stephanie chastises and mocks you on a week-to-week basis in increasingly small arenas as you see more and more of your fellow fans stand up and walk out, refusing to accept such garbage while you sit there, spineless, refusing to stand up for yourself, like the pathetic, beta, cock leech that you are, living vicariously through millionaires, attempting to search for SOME victory or meaning in your pathetic fucking life.
>>
>>2964162
Well I mean, I'm pretty sure a lot of people will do sexual things to Vince including you, he's a goddamn billionaire after all.
I ain't doing that shit though, not gay however, would bang Stephanie while HHH "the indie wrestlers lover" watches and records for reddit

You're really wrong if you think I'm "standing up" for WWE, the show is bad with shitty wrestlers and writing
I just like to shit on Meltzer and his faggot fans from turddit who ruined this board
>>
File: (you).png (22KB, 817x1264px) Image search: [Google]
(you).png
22KB, 817x1264px
>>2964179
>>
>>2964129
>>2964137
>>2964149
>>2964162
>>2964179
>>2964189
This samefagging couldn't be anymore blatant if you tried. Why not go do something else instead of creating fake arguments on an already slow board, dude. Try working out instead.
>>
>>2964129
you sure talk about sucking Meltzer's cock an awful lot
>>
>>2964221
Well yeah, because you actually like to suck it an awful lot and show it on this board everyday
>>
My god! The weeaboos are literally living ina fantasy world. They're playing dungeons and dragons all day, they're not stopping. No wonder none of them have ever been seen with a woman of non beached whale magnitude.
>>
>>2963161

lemmie know when ROH is booking stadiums for their PPV.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.