[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do wrestlers never get boners while in ring? Escpecially

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: creep.jpg (158KB, 640x589px) Image search: [Google]
creep.jpg
158KB, 640x589px
How do wrestlers never get boners while in ring? Escpecially if they are doing match with divas?
>>
Because divas really aren't that hot compared to most of the girls these guys pull in. Very rarely do they do matches with divas anyway.

Some of them still do get boners though, so I don't see the point of your question
>>
>>2962352
They probably have sex alot, so they don't get boners just seeing women in shorts
>>
>>2962352
Real life isn't like NEET basement dwelling virgin life, sitting at the computer all day, so horny and sexually unfulfilled the slightest revelation of a naked ankle giving you a hardon. No, in real life, that sort of thing is highly unlikely to happen, especially during physical exertion but even without it. The only time it'd be likely is during a make out sesh in the ring and the wrestler hasn't had sex in a while which is unlikely
>>
>>2962365
I fucked last night, bud.
>>
>>2962365
Found the virgin
>>
Cena did when he tagged with Trish back in '08. Hard to blame any guy being next to Trish.
>>
I got more control over my boners as I got older.
>>
>>2962352
They get boners.
>>
>>2962352
Randy Orton got a boner when one of the Divas grinded on him during a match.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ2jmIcKzpo
>>
They do though. Skip to about 1:40
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSCyh3m_ZfE
>>
File: Nakamura boner2.jpg (145KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
Nakamura boner2.jpg
145KB, 640x427px
Nakamura has a boner in the ring pretty often
>>
Zack Sabre Jr. has a boner every fuckingmatch i've ever had the misfortune to see him in,
>>
>>2962603
Lol where? Damn this is the gayest thing ive ever asked
>>
>>2962656
>that moment where he has a boner and picks Trish up
>that moment when after he drops her she's smiling at him and wants to climb on him again

Did they?
>>
>>2962352
Someone post the Iron Shiek gif he has a rager when it puts the accolade on hulk
>>
I'm a blue belt in Jui Jitsu and I still sometimes get a semi while grappling.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.