[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Phil Brooks MMA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

File: phils_match.webm (2MB, 520x292px) Image search: [Google]
phils_match.webm
2MB, 520x292px
Memes aside, do you think that Phil is going to be able to come back from this?

Is he going to pull a Lesnar and get BTFO, then come back stronger than ever?
>>
>>2962278
yes obviously he'll come back and he will be bigger and stronger than ever before. he's GOAT and the WWE has been shit and missing him since he left. Nobody on the roster other than Cena can hang with him, he's too good on the mic.
>>
>>2962278

Brock didn't get BTFO, he was winning his fight and got caught with a submission in a bad spot. That happens.

Phil probably had the most embarrasing UFC performance ever.
>>
No chance in hell
>>
need to have more than one match if you want to come back
>>
>>2962278
If he really put in the work since his loss he might fare better in a future match, but unless given an absolute rookie, he's going to get beaten every time.
>>
File: cm-punk-whining.jpg (16KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
cm-punk-whining.jpg
16KB, 256x256px
>>2962278
He will never be successful in any future endeavor he sadly attempts to accomplish for the rest of his entire life.
Furthermore, he won't just fail. He will fail spectacularly. So spectacularly, in fact, it would drive any normal man to suicide. But he will continue trying and continue to fail spectacularly.
>>
File: 1501644131610.jpg (32KB, 283x385px) Image search: [Google]
1501644131610.jpg
32KB, 283x385px
>>2962579
Iron Will Phil working his detractors into an implosive rage
>>
>>2962579
RENT FREE
>>
>>2962606
>>2962732
I'm worked into a shoot of enjoying watching him fail at life brother. I can't deny it.
>>
Lawsuit

/THREAD/
>>
>>2962576
it had nothing to do with training desu, it's just that he's genetic shit and was never meant to be an athlete

he talked his way to the top in prowrestling and this gave him some false sense of being a tough guy, when really he's just a glorified nerd

if he didn't have his fame to leverage himself into the UFC he would've never even made it past the bush leagues, he would've gotten knocked out by some local guy and quit

he will lose his second match probably even worse than the first, regardless of how much he trains. he's not an athlete, he's not a tough guy, he doesn't have the bone structure and musculature for it

he's gonna get TKO'ed within a minute his next fight
>>
>>2962912
Prety much. I just don't see him going up against anyone that isn't a complete rookie and faring well
>>
File: CMOwned.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
CMOwned.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>2962278
He'll come back and it'll look like this.
>>
File: 1489284718150.gif (1MB, 367x334px) Image search: [Google]
1489284718150.gif
1MB, 367x334px
>>
>>2963150
>edgy teenager thinks he can fight after taking a few mma classes and being a fan
>shuffles across the octagon like nobody has ever done before
Did his training camp set him up? This is truely a remarkable feat.
>>
File: trained wrong.jpg (55KB, 625x262px) Image search: [Google]
trained wrong.jpg
55KB, 625x262px
>>2963174
>>2963150
>>
>>2963181
Kek
>>
>>2962278
Phil should've never tried it in the first place. His notion that if MMA was more popular when he was younger he would've done that instead is laughable because he would've gotten destroyed by real athletes and people who've wrestled since they were kids.

Lesnar is a physical specimen. Phil is a skinny fat loser who should be thanking the gods above for his pro wrestling career, cause he never would've amounted to much else.
>>
>>2962912
>it had nothing to do with training, it's all genetics

>I'm not fat because I'm a piece of shit who never exercises, it's muh genetics

Two sides of the same retard.
>>
>>2962278
Well he's done zero training since then. He just needed money is what it looks like.
>>
>>2962278
Leanar was beating the shit out of Mir and almost tko'd him but the referee interfered cause he accidentally punched Mir in the back of his head, after that Brock took him down again but got his ankle caught up and lost the fight. Punk in the other hand didn't land one punch and only managed to survive for 2 mins of ground and pound, he got fucking mauled like how a deer gets mauled by a lion, it was utter domination.
>>
>>2963099
>>2963150
He can still kick your ass bitch. Post your pic
>>
>>2962278
Top fucking Kek

Punk was totally destroyed, conquered, emasculated by Gall in that match. I bet he's still having nightmares about it and he can't fuck his wife anymore.

He didn't just lose a match, he lost his personality.
>>
>>2963099
As a former punk mark this is hard to watch. I could never imagine myself being excited to see punk in the ring again. His credibility all gone
>>
File: homer+simpson.jpg (34KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
homer+simpson.jpg
34KB, 384x288px
>>2962278
He needs to fight a homeless guy with medical problems.
>>
>>2963339
Genetics play a huge role in your athletic ability fucktard
>>
Phil's new NJPW theme just released.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=h24_zoqu4_Q
>>
>>2963181
honestly this seems like it's what really happened
>>
>>2965574
Wanna know how I know you've never trained anything a day in your life and haven't been around athletes since your grade school coach made you play Dodge ball? Now please shitpost about how tall guys have everything handed to them and stacy only wants a Chad instead of a nice wizard like you.
>>
>>2962278
I like CM Punk the wrestler, but I don't think he'll ever come close to winning a fight in the UFC. The dude may love MMA but he can't fucking fight. Nothing else to it.
>>
>>2966568

From this single post I can tell you are my brother of african descent.
>>
>>2962278
He'll never come back from this.
>>
>>2962278
I never actually noticed before, but micky didn't even have the choke locked up and only one hook in, he had both hands to the front. phil could have grabbed the top arm and pealed it away and hip escaped to half guard.

he tapped to an escapable position. just when I thought it couldn't get more embarrassing I see that
>>
>>2962278

CM Phil is finished. He worked himself into a shoot and character assasinnated himself. Then betrayed his character even more by going on an MTV reality show.
>>
>>2962278
Comparing Punk to Lesnar

Lesnar winning UFC HW title but losing his last few fight bc he was fighting a disease is not BTFO

KYS
>>
>>2968361
the heavyweight title is pretty meaningless. It has a lowest skill ceiling of any division
the heavyweight championship has never been defended more than twice, in fact the most typical result is it never gets defended at all and it lost at the first title defense. Everybody at that size has 1 punch knock out power over everyone else, all of them are big slow power punchers and the victory typically just goes to whoever got the lucky shot first.

it's more like a containment division to keep guys like that away from the real fighters

in short. Brock was never good, he's just a meathead that steroided his way to the top
>>
>>2968351
If you remember, the moment he got on the ground he couldn't do anything and was out skilled. He eventually rolled over just to get it over with so he could have the dignity of tapping instead of getting KOd
>>
>>2963150
I can't watch. My sides hurt every time I see this
>>
>>2962278
I haven't actually seen this before. Why the fuck did Punk just rush in at that guy?
>>
>>2964998
I know you're probably trolling, but this raises an interesting question... why does credibility even matter? It's pro wrestling. They have 60 year old men fight 30 year olds. They have 5'10" men fight 6'8" men who have 100 pounds on them.
>>
>>2963197
Lesnar is a PED specimen.
>>
>>2968361
>muh disease meme

LOL PATHETIC
>>
>>2962278
Jeez that looks so massively gay. How can people watch this?

I guess being a closet case homosexual is required for MMA viewership.
>>
>>2966568
lol bro science virgins BTFO
>>
>>2966568
compare Jon Jones to anyone else in the division you retard and tell me it's the training and effort that's making the difference

tell me Brock Lesnar became champ because he worked extra hard

training, hard work and roids are a leveled playing field, everyone does it, the only thing that separates winners from losers in pro sports are genetics and an element of luck
>>
>>2969010
>Roiders prove that muh genetics make the difference instead of effective and diligent training.

>Ignores that Lesnar was also a farm boy and spent his entire youth getting physically conditioned on the regular.

Quit embarrassing yourself while you're behind.
>>
>>2968728
No one really knows. He shimmied across the octagon like he was playing Street Fighter and then fired two blanks at absolutely nothing. Phil's face midway through that second punch tells you everything you need to know about this fight, he's punching air while watching the guy take him down.

Honestly, Gall feinted a punch but if he followed through with it he probably could have knock Phil's head into the nosebleeds.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.