[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the Rock a self Hating Black man?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

The Rock is half black and half Samoan.

His dad is Soul Man Rocky Johnson, who was one half of the first black tag team in WWF

He was the leader of the Nation of Domination

But WWE states they have never had a black world champion in their history. In the Rocks movies, he's never seen married to, kissing or dating a black woman and if he plays a father, his kids are usually white.

is he a self hating black man? one drop rule means he's black by the way
>>
>>2961926
>Following WWMEME's revisionist history

STRIKE ONE for (YOU) OP
>>
>>2961926
WWE itself always says(in defence of never having black wwe champions) that the Rock is black.
>>
It's odd people don't think of The Rock as black. Nobody considers Obama white because of his mom.
>>
>>2961941
stop imitating my posts you idiot
>>
>one drop rule
Retard
>>
>>2961926
The Rock is not black. He's mixed race.
>>
>>2961954
Half of which is black.
>>
>>2961926
>and if he plays a father, his kids are usually white
This shit is unforgivable, nigga has always been a coon from the Rocky Maivia shit to now
>>
The Rock would deny his black heritage backstage and say he was half samoan and half white.
>>
He's a self-hating gay man. Notice how many insults in his last WWE run boiled down to "lol u gay" and his twitter meltdown over Baywatch flopping.

For more proof; my gay divorced father dated him (secretly) from 2008-2011. Rock was cool as hell to me and Dad but urged us to always keep it to ourselves. That's why my Dad eventually dumped him - couldn't handle being his secret shame.
>>
>>2961978
Post proof, LARPer.
>>
>>2961926
He's not self hating as he'll exploit the fuck out of it if it means profit or having it fit for the sake of argument.
>>
>>2961978
If you expect me to believe this and you didn't extort one of the top ten rich Hollywood a listers for all the money you could you are a fucking dummy
>>
>>2961959
Carter is talking to himself again
>>
>>2961959
Get off my page idiot
>>
File: IMG_3040.jpg (117KB, 400x305px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3040.jpg
117KB, 400x305px
>>2961983
Taking me to on the set of the Mummy Returns prior to he and Dad moving beyond "being friends".
>>
>>2961999
It's more of a promotion that he's the most successful Samoan than a black man. Also his family ties of Samoa are more richer than his black one
>>
>>2961926
>one drop rule means he's black by the way
Fuck you, Obama isn't the story of a black man kept down by the white system, he's the story of a single white mother's triumph over the nigger's burden.
>>
File: IMG_3041.jpg (41KB, 380x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3041.jpg
41KB, 380x500px
>>2961983
Rock and my Dad in happier times.
>>
>>2962014
The mummy returns was released in 2001, your dad and the rock were "just buds" for 7 years prior to your original story? Get your shitty work together man

>IVE BEEN IN THE BACK ALL DAY BROTHER
>>
>>2962034
Yeah - where do you think they met? Being gay in Hollywood is still crazy taboo, especially for a stereotypically masculine guy like Dwayne.
>>
Man this shit could have been really funny, but Anonetty already fucked his timeline up.
>>
The Rock is definitely a coon, he and Kevin Hart did an entire movie dancing for massa
>>
>>2961989
>top ten richest
>a lister (!!!)

lol worked
>>
>>2962014
Your dad is Arnold Vosloo? Dumb LARPer.
>>
>>2961978
>his twitter meltdown over Baywatch flopping.

???
>>
>>2962047
He's literally the highest paid actor in the world m8
>>
>>2962052
He responds to any random schmo on Twitter who insults Baywatch's box office performance. Sad!
>>
>>2962055
no, he's not. That's just based on the profits from one year's box office...doesn't make him richer than many many people in Hollywood who have been more successful for much, much longer. The Rock is lucky he's a jobber in the Fast and Furious franchise, otherwise he wouldn't be on that list.

Also,
>a lister

lmao
>>
>>2962067
are you actually trying to convince people the rock is not one of the biggest celebrities on the planet right now?
>>
>>2961926
Rock has gone to the NAACP awards more rhan once. Has also won a few awards. Incase you don't know it is an award showing celebrating black celebrities.
>>
Except he's not fucking black. He's mulatto
>>
>>2961938
>>2961941
The Rock would never become the guy if people see him as black.
>>
>>2962090
lol you cannot be serious
he's a b-movie b-level movie star at best, a joke.
>>
Didn't Nash say Rock is gay? The guy has been a well established Hollywood actor for almost 20 years now and it is odd that you never see him with a woman or hear rumors that he's with a actress
>>
File: One-Drop-Rule-Onyx-Truth.jpg (74KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
One-Drop-Rule-Onyx-Truth.jpg
74KB, 720x540px
>>2962207
>>
>>2962198
interestingly enough, in the movies he stars in, his spouses are usually white and so are his kids. in san andreas his daughter had blue eyes.

theres nothing ethnic about the characters he plays and when talking in wwe about his heritage its usually spun as Samoan
>>
>>2962315
difference between rocky and 99% of hollywood is that he doesn't care if you think he is a little bit "comme-ci-comme-ca" while he is banging chicks. Whereas the rest are terrified of being thought of as gay while they bugger little boys.
>>
>>2962315
Rock was married for over a decade and has a kid. He clearly isn't gay....bi at the very most, but not gay.
>>
The rock is clearly mgtow you fucking blue pilled cuck
>>
>>2961926
The Rock is half black and the first black Champion in WWE
>>
>>2961938
Obama's mom was a coalburner? Damn, I kinda liked the little nigga
>>
>>2961926
The rock is actually mgtow
>>
>>2962059
he is gonna shitpost himself to a congress seat
>>
>>2961926

Dwayne's "black" father is pretty light skinned, meaning The Rock is in actuality part White.

So when people say he's "half black", that's wrong. He's less than half.
>>
>>2961926

Am I the only one that finds his current public persona overly calculated and fake? I heard he's a nice guy IRL, I just don't buy that faux inspirational shit
>>
>>2961926
>But WWE states they have never had a black world champion in their history.
When has WWE said this?
>>
Remember when Stone Cold fucked up The Rock's beloved Lincoln Continental and The Rock's gimmick at the time was "cocky nigger who brags about his expensive car/clothes/jewelry"??
>>
>>2964598
He's no worse than most Hollywood celebrities. It wouldn't bother me if he didn't insist on bringing it into his WWE character. It's so fucking boring, I don't know how the fuck fans still cheer him. How often did the Rock in 1999 display a wholesome grin while telling the fans how much he loves them?
>>
>>2964624
Great job answering the question.
>>
>>2964626
Yeah I meant to quote the post above yours
>>
>>2964622

He had that gimmick shortly before the Nation broke up.
>>
>>2962315
Nigga just had a kid last year and posted a pic on his IG with his pregnant girlfriend
>>
Mark my words, The Rock will be our president one day.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.