[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the absolute state of Owen (s)marks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170804_220212.jpg (115KB, 717x781px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170804_220212.jpg
115KB, 717x781px
the absolute state of Owen (s)marks
>>
>wrestlers
>athletes
KEK
>>
>Serena Williams
LMAO, bitch got BTFO by a man ranked 203 after claiming she could beat any man outside 200
Michael Phelps is definitely one of the greatest on the planet
>>
>>2961384
That fat irrelevant loser is not even an athlete but a fake wrestling actor.
>>
>>2961482
phelpsetty lost to big match shark
>>
>>2961384
Cristiano Ronaldo has won actual awards for number one athlete, what has Owens won besides hot dog contests?
>>
>>2961487
I'd like to see your fatass pull off half of the stunts that Steen can do.
>>
>>2961532
Except we're not trained wrestlers with upper midcard salaries.

Apart from Carter (CM Punk)
>>
>>2961557
Why is any of that relevant? Oh wait that's right, you completely dodged the argument.
>>
>>2961557
Owens was doing 450s in front of dozens on the Canadian indies.
>>
>KO blowing out all those shitskins and being put at #1

This is good comedy. I hope it leads to outrage that some 5'9" fat fuck dude who looks like his job is collecting shopping baskets from the Walmart parking lot is ranked higher than Ronaldo, Serena, and LeBron.
>>
File: Untitled.png (75KB, 640x469px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
75KB, 640x469px
>>
Who are those people? Why say "on the planet" when you just mean "in America except for one European soccer player".
>>
>>2961571
How can someone perform acrobatics if they do not specifically train for it?
Your post was retarded to begin with.
>>2961574
Still a trained wrestler.
>>
>>2961596
No upper midcard salary tho.
>>
>>2961582
And not even the best football player.
>>
>>2961616
No football players are included on that list.
>>
>>2961609
Doesn't change your ability of course, just didn't use past tense.
>>
>>2961616
The most athletic doesn't mean the best soccer player.
>>
>>2961384
>a fatass and two women

HAHAH what the fuck kinda weed has this chink been smoking?
>>
>>2961582
Literally 3/6 people (that's 50%) are not from America you stupid idiot.
>>
>>2961623
I don't fucking care about stupid USA shit,
>>
>>2961645
Neither do I. Why would you think I do when I'm bemoaning the inclusion of American sportsmen in the OP?
>>
>>2961532
Literally this
>>
>>2961596
So he's doing feats of athleticism you need to put hard work and training into in order to achieve? Might that make him an athlete? Hnmmmm
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.