[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Enzo JUSTamore was kicked of the bus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 509530.jpg (72KB, 936x622px) Image search: [Google]
509530.jpg
72KB, 936x622px
>The situation with Amore was discussed on the 7/31 episode of “Bring it to the Table,” where our report from several weeks ago regarding his being kicked off the bus by Reigns due to heat with the locker room was acknowledged ..... The incident in question we were told that broke the camel’s back and this happened some time back, was him talking very loudly on his phone to someone and saying things that those who couldn’t help but hear him thought were negative about the business while bragging about how much money he was making from the business to that person.

wew
>>
>>2961315
fake news
>>
>>2961315
All in the bus getting worked by Based Certified G-Dog, howyodoin'
>>
>>2961315

Based Big Dog kicking the garbage to the curb
>>
>>2961315
roman working himself into a shoot over someone who's actually over
>>
>>2961315
JUST
>>
>>2961349
Reminder that one of the Big Bitch's favourite comebacks to people shading him on Twitter is >muh paycheck
>>
>>2961552
That's Blandy Boreton's line!
>>
>>2961552

Maybe, but Roman has never shit on sports entertainment
>>
Imagine being so annoying that you're banned from a locker room full of nerds
>>
>>2961733
The last 3 years of his career would beg to differ
>>
>>2961315
So they don't know what he said, all they know is that he said it over the phone?

WOW! BREAKING NEWS!
>>
>>2961757
Truely insider information this totally justifies me paying $10.99 for these scoops.
>>
>>2961315
Romanetty jelly af of any one with actual charisma
>>
>>2961765

Better for your body to spend it on these scoops rather than another 20 piece nuggets combo from McDonalds.
>>
>>2961772
20 piece nugget is only $5 you fucking retard
>>
>>2961315
Cringe as fuck. I would understand if it was BMJ because he put the company on his back for 10 years but fedoramen is shit wrestler who no one likes.
RECORD LOW RAMEN
>>
>>2961774
you would know fatass
>>
>>2961315
>Badda Just
>Realest Guy on the Bus

How You Doin'?
>>
>>2961738
Oh snap
>>
>>2962145
Just and Bus doesn't rhyme shithead
>>
BASED BIG DOG working Enzonetty
>>
big dump mad that manlet can cut a better promo than him
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.