[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0710.jpg (41KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0710.jpg
41KB, 630x354px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
the day stone cold knew wwe was dead
>>
>>2960730
Yeah, this. I think he saw Deanetty as a potential "The Guy", as someone who could connect as an everyman like Stone Cold or Dusty. The absolute disgust he shows for Deanetty by the end of the interview says it all. And then he's not endorsed anyone in WWE since.
>>
Dean is always right
>>
Stone Cold because
> I READ ON THE INTERNET YOU HAD A TROUBLED YOUTH AND EVERYTHING ON THE INTERNET IS TRUE. TELL ME MORE ABOUT IT.
>>
>>2960717
Austin
>HEY DEAN TELL ME ABOUT YA YOUTH
>Uh... it wasn't great I don't really want to go into it much
>COME ON DEAN SHOW SOME EMOTION
>Nah, I learned from my mistakes, it's behind me (Dean is the WWE champion and doesn't want to say he used to be a drug addict when representing the company)
>WHAT THE GODDAMN HELL DEAN TELL ME ABOUT YA YOUTH
Seriously, Austin needed to get a clue in that interview
>>
File: images-15.jpg (6KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
images-15.jpg
6KB, 252x200px
>>2960717
Deanetty, if he watched AJ get awkward questions but maintaining his reasons calm and collectively without sacrificing his character Ambrose would've been able to prepare himself for Austin.

If he even has the backbone to prepare that is. It's Stone fucking cold doing a shoot what did the cunt expect.
>>
>>2960837
>Stone fucking cold doing a shoot
fucking mark
>>
the wwe for sponsoring this and expecting it to be a good idea. Stone cold's podcast has always been a casual shooting from the hip style conversation. He's in no way a professional when it comes to interviews and the fact is if he was he wouldn't have kept pushing a subject that was clearly something that the face of the company didn't want to talk about and taken a hint.
>>
>>2960717
Dean. It was an interview. In an interview people ask you questions. It is your job (because you agreed to go on an interview show) to answer the questions. Not to say "uhhhhhhhh ummmmm yeah I don't really wanna talk about it".

Based Stone Cold exposing Dean and ensuring we will never have to see that skinny dweeb in the Main Event ever again.
>>
>>2960717
Stone Cold is in the wrong for telling a guy to act like it's still the attitude era when that would get him fired in today's environment.

Dean was in the wrong for not at least humoring Austin, showing more emotion, motivation, and acting like he gave a fuck, and telling him to expect great things from him in the future.
>>
>>296071
Deanetty, if he watched AJ get awkward questions but maintaining his reasons calm and collectively without sacrificing his character Ambrose would've been able to prepare himself for Austin.

If he even has the backbone to prepare that is.
>>
The interview that killed deanettys career
>>
>>2960717
Dean for being autistic.
>>
>>2960717
OP was in the wrong.

/thread
>>
>>2960978

Go to bed, dean
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIOlGTgMlcI
>>
>>2960717

>HEY DEAN WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT YOUR DRUGGIE MOM AND HOW THAT LED TO YOU DOING YARDTARD WRESTLING FOR PILLS?

Stone Cold
>>
File: Stone Cold.jpg (10KB, 236x347px) Image search: [Google]
Stone Cold.jpg
10KB, 236x347px
>Dean given the chance to share his story with the fans
>this would make him more likeable, be more over, and thus draw more dimes
>Dean goes full retard instead
>>
>>2960717
>>2961131

>Dean: "Yeah my mom kinda did alotta drugs. Dad was never around. I hated school. So I had to make it work on my own and I always wanted to be a wrestler."

>Stone Cold: "WELL SHIT SON I CAN RESPECT THAT! HOW WERE THINGS WHEN YA STARTED OUT IN THIS BISNESS, CUZ I KNOW AT SHIT IS HARD WHEN YA AINT GOT NO FAMILY ALREADY IN THE BISNESS!"

>Dean: "Yeah it was pretty rough. I had to do a lot of hardcore stuff at first because I wasn't trained properly because I couldn't afford to go to wrestling school."

>Stone Cold: "GOD DAMN SON I SEEN SOME A THAT SHIT ON THE INTERNET! WERE YA DOIN ALL AT SHIT WITH THE LIGHT BULBS AND BOB WIRE??"

>Dean: "Yeah I even took an electric chainsaw to the forehead once for 50 bucks."

>Stone Cold: "GOD DAMN KID THAT IS REALLY CRAZY! ALL THAT SHIT YA WENT THROUGH AND NOW YA HERE IN THE WWE AND YOU'RE THE CHAMPION. GOD DAMN KID THIS MAKES ME WANT TO ROOT FOR YA!"

>Dean: "Thank you Mr. Stone Cold. I am very happy to not have to do that anymore and still be able to make a living doing what I love."

This is how the interview could have gone if Dean wasn't an autistic sperg.
>>
>>2960717

Austin gave deanetty the spotlight in order to try and help make him a star, he gives deanetty an opportunity of a life time to tell his story and deanetty completely shits the bed. Deanetty goes full autist in this interview.

Vince sees this and soon after deanetty plummets down the card and becomes a curtain jerker.

Deanetty screwed deanetty.
>>
>>2961194

>forgetting which company this is

Deano probably didn't have a problem talking about it but didn't want to go to the doghouse for Austin's prying bullshit and was caught off guard so went full awkward silence. I not not defending Dean for not acting on his feet but this was a fucking staged interview.
>>
>>2960717

IT'S LIKE JON MOXLEY IS ASHAMED OF HIS SORTID PAST AND WANTED TO MOVE AWAY FROM THAT IMAGE OR SOMETHING!

>>2961194
>that makes me want to root for you

no likes a druggie former or otherwise
>>
>>2960717
>>2960717

Yeah it is totally Dean's fault for not opening up about fucking a chick in a bear costume during the PG era and not Stone Cold. That's why the podcast got shitcanned right? That's how business works?
>>
If WWE was gonna put this fuckin' thing on the Network, then someone somewhere at some point in the process should've figured out:

>Stone Cold is gonna ask about Dean's past.
>Dean is an extremely private person, he's not gonna wanna talk about it.

And somehow dealt with this situation before it got to this point.
>>
>>2961254
Deanetty blew it, Brock showed the company gave you leeway on stone colds show
>>
>>2961265
>Using Brock as an example for anything.
Brock's contract literally says he's above all the rules.
>>
>>2961264
That was the point, to see if Dean had "it" or not and he wouldn't come out of his shell
>>
>>2961273
>Script everything's balls off on TV. If you go off brand and say something like "title shot" instead of "championship opportunity" your ass is grass.
>But you gotta make sure you have IT, you gotta be unpredictable, you gotta grab the brass ring, kid!

Sure.
>>
>>2961273
>HOW DO WE SEE IF DEAN HAS "IT" DAMMIT??
>Uh... Make austin ask about his private life?
>THAT'S IT GODDAMMIT!!!
what are you talking about lmao
>>
>>2961254
AJ Styles talked about his father being a violent abusive alcoholic on the Stone Cold Podcast and AJ didn't seem to get in any trouble
>>
>>2961073
KEK
>>
>>2961293

>southern redneck
>dad is an alcoholic

remind me when the sky isn't blue anon
>>
I dunno how anybody can blame Austin

he asked exactly the same questions on all his other podcasts
>>
>>2961254
>>2961293
I don't think it's a matter of getting in trouble. Ambrose rarely does shoot interviews, he doesn't have any social media.

I think the dude is just super private and doesn't want to talk about his life.
>>
>>2961305
Every night?
>>
Neither. It's totally understandable that Ambrose didn't wanna go into that stuff considering how fucked up it is, and Austin might not have known this, asking what is otherwise a very common question in his podcast segments.
>>
>>2961314
He could have very easily said I prefer not to talk about my private life or talk about that subject like a normal person if that was the case
>>
>>2961334
Hindsight's 20/20, dude. Somebody in WWE could've vetted Austin's questions beforehand so both guys would know what they were doing going into it, but that didn't happen either.
>>
>>2960717
>Hey Dean talk about being a drug dealer and a junkie while being the top champion of a PG wrestling company
>I don't really want to talk about it...
>TALK ABOUT IT!
it was bad.
>>
>>2960845
This right here.

>>2961310
Dean fans most likely, Austin did nothing special or out of line, it's like fucking Cena himself said, Dean showed everyone on the podcast how hollow he truly is.
>>
>>2961334

you know damn well from past interviews that if you refuse to answer a question from stone cold he'll just goad you anyway. Deano worked the redneck by forcing the crew to move the fuck on.
>>
Austin proved himself to be a shitty interviewer desu, he's fine with a guy he knows wants to talk to him but confronted with Dean he just hit his head off a wall for 5 minutes rather than just taking the hint and moving on.
>>
Nobody seems to understand it wasn't necessarily the fact that Dean didn't want to get into his past, it was the way he "expressed" that. He was very evasive, criptic, mysterious, and douchey about it. (In fact, he acted like a douche who was high the entire interview.) The typical beta numale way of handling things. All he had to do was man up and say "you know what Austin, I respect you so much, but I had a terrible childhood and I don't want to talk about it, so if you want to ask me literally anything else dude, I'm cool with it, but just not that" and it wouldn't have been a big deal, but the way he handled it just brought more attention to it and was disrespectful and lame.
>>
>>2961343

>Cena being a moral authority on something he had nothing to do with

he probably just dislikes him for being a former carny.
>>
>>2960742
Didn't watch. Why was he disgusted by Ambrose?
>>
>>2961305
This is why Trump won.
>>
>>2961343
>it's like fucking Cena himself said, Dean showed everyone on the podcast how hollow he truly is.
Remind me. Cena said this in a promo right?
>>
>>2961365
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16NViOtRda4
>>
>>2961356

he came off more as a paparazzi than an interviewer when it came to the dean shit though.At least with other people you can tell they were past ti and okay with talking about shit but this is still something that still affects Dean. Probabvly wants to still kill DJ Hyde over taking paychecks for what was essentially gossip rag material. Remember most fo the fucked up stuff we know about Dean DIDN'T COME FROM DEAN. Or at least he didn't say it more than once in a shoot interview he probably only did because he living check to check and never thought he'd make it to the e at he time.
>>
>>2961370
Ambrose BTFO Cena here - actually called him out on his bullshit "LOOK HERE JACK" speeches
>>
>>2961344
dean worked himself into a terrible run and looked like a laughing stock
>>
>>2961377
>>2961370
>Ambrose is eating Cena alive so badly they have to send Shane out in the middle of his promo.

Honestly though this was a great fucking segment from everybody involved. I miss 2016 SmackDown so much.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.