[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2961.jpg (16KB, 564x316px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2961.jpg
16KB, 564x316px
Do you even remember the last time you were happy at the conclusion of a storyline from this company?
>>
no wby
>>
File: WM30_Photo_374.jpg (240KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
WM30_Photo_374.jpg
240KB, 1200x675px
>>2959662
>>
>>2959662
Finn winning the title.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
>>
Honestly when Big Poppa Poo won the gold. I knew he was going to suck but Vince putting the main strap on a jobber was something I never thought would happen.
>>
>>2959662
Punk V Cena
>>
>>2959662
Cesaro sheamus, not when they became a tag team, but when they became a good tag team
>>
>>2959697
Yeah they are pretty good these days. Usos as well. Based Gay Cops need a run with straps though.
>>
>>2959662
When jinder beat randy in the Punjabi prison match
>>
File: 1496111337963.jpg (145KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1496111337963.jpg
145KB, 1200x675px
I was happy when Dean finally won the title last year.
I was also happy when Seff went over Roman clean as a whistle.
>>
>>2959702
God the usos, why are the tag divisions on both brands so great right now?
>>
Lemme think.

>Shesaro dethroning New Day. Shesaro reached their final form with their entrance, finally got their win. New Day actually sold the loss, looking devastated that their record breaking reign had come to an end and out of sympathy and respect, Cesaro and Sheamus hugged each other.
>Also, New Day capturing the record on the Raw before was really nice. Going through four teams to do so, Xavier getting the final pin after his tribute to his grandma earlier in the night was really cool.

>Dean winning the triple threat. Seth beating Roman to win back the title he never lost only to immediately lose the title after being destroyed with his own favorite weapon was fucking amazing and then Dean finally got his due, beating Seth and then beating Roman.

>AJ turning face. AJ and Shane wound up being a total gem of a match where they told a story about Shane slowly earning AJ's respect and that act basically redeemed AJ and allowed him to fight with honor again.

>Tozawa beating Kendrick. Their feud was long as fuck but the Street Fight was a really good match and Tozawa doing a fucking top rope senton to the outside through a table was a baller fucking way to end it. Tozawa and Kendrick are just ultra talented guys.

>DIY beating The Revival. I dunno what to say about it besides the fact that the match was basically perfect. Gargano is the best babyface in the company and the Revival are the best heels.
>>
>>2959662
Jericho/Owens
>>
>>2959729
I think the tag divisions are the only thing where the Superstar Shakeup unambiguously helped both shows.

>>2959732
Soured for me by the fact that they got demoted from the Universal Title to the US Title, desu.
>>
>>2959737
True. Also, I looked a lot of the Memerweights feud. The feud between Based Gulak and Based flippy Muslim man was great.
>>
the kat vs terri
>>
>>2959675
This.
>>
>>2960023
205 Live has its problems but one thing it absolutely nails is it pays off its feuds, definitively and satisfyingly. Also, the babyface goes over at the end almost exclusively, the only exception being Neville.
>>
>>2959675
This for sure
>>
>>2959675
Only in retrospect. At the time I thought the ending was stupid. DBry tapping out Batista? Please. Orton maybe, but BATISTA?
>>
>>2959732
Yes
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.