[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Show GIFs of better executed Butterfly Suplexes Pro tip:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: Hideki Butterfly2.gif (2MB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
Hideki Butterfly2.gif
2MB, 480x272px
ITT: Show GIFs of better executed Butterfly Suplexes
Pro tip: You can't cause Hideki Suzuki is the GOAT
>>
who?
can't be that good if he's not even good enough to be in NJPW or Bullet Club. or is he in New Japan and is just one of the rookies that holds to the ropes open for the real stars?
>>
>>2959531
Strong Style Kills
and you should kys
>>
>>2959538
never heard of him. if he's not in New Japan then he's not real strong style
>>
>>2959552
Dude he is more Strong Style than anyone in New Japan as Shibata is done.
NJPW's Strong Style thing is just for advertisements and shit
>>
>>2959552
please explain how the last disciple of billy robinson isnt strong style.
>>
>>2959567
Leave it, he's one of the guys who started watching after Dominion 2017
>>
>>2959558
ummmmm NJPW invented strong style lel
Shibata, Ishii, Okada, Omega, Cody etc I could go on and on about how much better at strong style these guys are then this Hideki Matsui guy
>>
File: wtf.....png (574KB, 888x587px)
wtf.....png
574KB, 888x587px
>>2959574
>omega
>cody
>hideki matsui
Oh my God what a fruit
>>
>>2959567
who is bill robinson? how many 5-star matches does he have?

>>2959567
nice try. I've been a fan of NJPW for a while now since the Big Daddy Yum Yum days
>>
File: Hideki vs Tanaka.gif (3MB, 260x149px)
Hideki vs Tanaka.gif
3MB, 260x149px
>>2959598
He does the best Suplexes in Wrestling, better than that manlet Tozawa as well.
>>
>>2959614
>>2959614
meh looks sloppy and dangerous
he doesn't throw a dropkick like GoatKada tho or throw a suplex than GoatCody or GoatMega

hope fully for your sake he can make it to the big leagues in New Japan. Maybe they can make him a young lion and he can learn some things. They took Juice in and now look at him! maybe they can take in this guy and make a spot for him after he pays his dues
>>
>>2959624
Please end your life
>>
>>2959624
When exactly did you start watching? Genuinely curious.
>>
>imagine knowing the names of Japanese wrestlers
>imagine knowing the names of *outlaw* Japanese wrestlers
>>
>>2959631
whatever, i've been nothing but respectful o your opinion and have even been open to this young kid getting a shot in New Japan. You just attack me. Yawn.

on the bright side, if he can become a young boy in NJPW and learn from the GOAT's like Okada, Omega, Cody, Bucks etc then at least he won't have to change his ring gear.
Already sporting the young lion starter kit. He's all set!
>>
>>2959640
>imagine watching wwe in 2017
>>
>>2959647

gonna have to ditch those knee pads tho

hopefully he has strong enough legs to do the hindu squads
>>
File: Hideki Suzuki2.jpg (42KB, 394x568px)
Hideki Suzuki2.jpg
42KB, 394x568px
Manlet fans seething over my boy Hideki Suzuki (the best Suzuki in Wrestling) who's gonna German Suplex all manlets to death
>>
>>2959634
I saw a gif of Big Daddy Yum Yum selling chops from Kojima back in February. That + heard all the hullabaloo of 6 stars and have been a hardcore fan ever since. NJPW is best in the world and offers the best puro strong style talent like Okada, Omega, Cody, Ospreay, Bucks
>>
if this guy wants to make it he's going to need to change his name, there's already a Suzuki
>>
>>2959614
>land on neck
>no-sell it
dumb as fuck
>>
>>2959655
like I wrote, his suplx's are very spaghetti
if he could join New Japan's developmental and pay his dues then he could be a good hand someday probably.

let him learn from the puro greats like Okada, Omega, Cody, Sanada etc
>>
>>2959665
The power of the Japanese!
A White man would have died in the ring
>>
>>2959665
>tanaka
>selling
>>
>>2959531
>>2959552
>>2959574
>>2959598
>>2959624
>>2959647
>>2959658
I have to admit, your baiting skills are pretty good.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.