[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ZSJ vs. Naito How is this match going to work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: DGVwyGyUIAAyQf2.jpg (123KB, 797x449px) Image search: [Google]
DGVwyGyUIAAyQf2.jpg
123KB, 797x449px
>ZSJ vs. Naito

How is this match going to work?
>>
>>2958764
No idea, it's actually one of the matches I'm looking forward to the most since it's such a weird match up.
>>
>>2958764
twink's getting buried
>>
–Next in Ehime it’s Zack Sabre Junior in his first G1.

Naito: ‘I actually faced him in a tag match once in England. He’s an amazing technician, does all sorts of things on the ground. I think he’ll put me in a lot of situations I’ve never been in before. I’m looking forward to that one.’

— The fans will witness a lot of offense they haven’t seen before.

Naito: ‘Tough point for him is his style is very difficult to get across to people watching him for the first time. And with that match being in Ehime, it’s very much an away game for him.’

–He’s better off in Korakuen..?

Naito: 'Yeah. It’s hard to imagine anything he does really resonating with the crowd. I think that crowd will be entirely behind me. I hope that doesn’t break the kid’s heart, and he can bring that technical stuff to me.’
>>
File: Naito Tetsuya.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Naito Tetsuya.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>2958775
this
>>
destino's gonna get reversed into some fuckin' armbar and then naito'll rope break it, do some fancy bullshit and hit him with the destino with no problems or something

based naito is gonna bury him
>>
>>2958764
>ZSJ does wacky meme submissions for a while
>Naito does tranquilo and stuff and gets a loud reaction from the polite silent japanese crowd
>ZSJ attempts to sell Naito's stuff (and fails)
>Destino gets countered into a meme

>Either ZSJ wins right there because he's somehow top of the block, or Naito escapes the meme and lands another destino to win
>>
If ZSJ beats Naito my sperg rage will know no bounds
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.