[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is this faggot getting released

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: Enzo-Amore-645x370.jpg (28KB, 645x370px) Image search: [Google]
Enzo-Amore-645x370.jpg
28KB, 645x370px
Over/under a year before he gets future endeavored?
>>
Easily over a year. They've got to give him a chance to save 205 Live and/or be someone's manager. He's not going anytime soon.
>>
>being demoted because somebody was eavesdropping
>>
>being demoted because somebody was eavesdropping
>>
>>2958801
There's no way he can hang with the 205 manlets. I don't think I've ever seen Enzo attempt a wrestling manuver. He just gets his ass beat every match. No offense.
>>
Enzo is the GOAT, best babyface they have, no way they will ever fire him
>>
I think the odds are better that he will become a manager or take on some other on air role other than wrestling. People only like him for his talking.
>>
>>2958854
>People only like him for his talking.
So? And? That's literally 90% of what makes professional wrestler's interesting or money draws. Literally and figuratively put the belt on this man.
>>
>>2958801
Agreed. He's got a rare talent, they just need to harness it.

I mean, come on, they made room for Ellsworth, they can use Enzo somehow.
>>
>>2958684
According to Meltzer, he's being kicked off of Raw because they hate him and they're putting him on NXT or 205 Live.
>>
If he was 3 inches taller and could throw a good looking punch he'd be main eventing Mania
>>
File: 1488266866767.jpg (47KB, 720x439px) Image search: [Google]
1488266866767.jpg
47KB, 720x439px
>>2958899
>According to Meltzer
>>
File: HKKbZZG.png (587KB, 679x538px) Image search: [Google]
HKKbZZG.png
587KB, 679x538px
>>2958899
I thought Cass was the trumpfag and he was gonna get cut
>>
File: $_1.jpg (22KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
$_1.jpg
22KB, 300x400px
>>2958684
Never because everyone else draws..
>>
>>2958914
The WWE is a Trump supporting company. Just because faggots like Sami and Roman get triggered it doesn't change anything.
>>
>>2958684
MY NAME IS ENZO AMORE AND I AM LIVIN' IN OP's HEAD RENT FREE, HOW YOU DOIN?
>>
>>2958914
Why is she so ugly?
>>
>>2958921
He's very high on the merch sales list.
>>
>>2958854
>People only like him for his talking.

The only reason Cass is getting a singles push is because of his looks. What's your point?
>>
Imagine if he was a foot taller with his mic skills. Fuck sake he'd be the next punk
>>
File: bonafideJUST.jpg (29KB, 644x369px) Image search: [Google]
bonafideJUST.jpg
29KB, 644x369px
>>2958684
> I-I'l B-BE F-F-FINE
>>
>The incident in question we were told that broke the camel’s back and this happened some time back, was him talking very loudly on his phone to someone and saying things that those who couldn’t help but hear him thought were negative about the business while bragging about how much money he was making from the business to that person.

What an idiot
>>
>>2958684
send him to nxt and let him work with gargano.
>>
File: C6sAeNKVAAATqnw.jpg (80KB, 1200x665px) Image search: [Google]
C6sAeNKVAAATqnw.jpg
80KB, 1200x665px
>>2959225
>looked legit as fuck against Big Show on two occasions
>90% of the roster can't do this
>above average on the mic

Only issue is that he doesn't have a great style. I think he's capable of it but WWE never lets talent develop naturally. Roman was complete dog shit until he actually fought legit guys for a while, and he's better than Roman was when he was in Cass's spot.
>>
>>2959363
>Roman "muh paycheck you loser twitter smarks" Reigns judging him for that
>>
>>2958684
He is over and moves a lot of merch. Enzo isn't going anywhere soon.
>>
>>2958684
He is over and moves a lot of merch. Enzo isn't going anywhere soon.
>>
>>2959392
>above average on the mic
lolwat
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.