[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Gets jacked >neglects training wrestling skills

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: odin.jpg (134KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
odin.jpg
134KB, 1310x873px
>Gets jacked
>neglects training wrestling skills
>>
work rate fags BTFO
>>
File: 1486512164384.png (61KB, 654x904px) Image search: [Google]
1486512164384.png
61KB, 654x904px
>>
>>2958104
>being this worked by the Maharaja
drones are the fucking worst
>>
>>2958104
Ah, the Ultimate Warrior Method.
>>
>>2958104
This experiment is such a failure.
>>
>>2958408

See if Jinder was booked like Warrior or Goldberg then it'd be interesting, but all we're seeing is the same old heel shit where he always cheats and never wins clean

But somehow they're supposed to sell that to India like he's a fucking hero
>>
>>2958423
what do they say in the indian commentary?
>>
Jinder is pretty much what I wanted in wwe for a long time. Wrestling skills shouldnt be why I watch wrestling. I watch it for the entertainment and characters. I'm sick of this whole "wrestling skill" culture that has been developing. People believe it was the PG and reality era that destroyed wwe, no I beg to think it's the complete opposite.
>>
>>2958693
THIS
>>
>>2958104
He also neglected charisma and mic skills
>>
>>2958693
>i want the most generic foreign heel character of all time, one that can't talk OR wrestle
>this is good
Kys you contrarian nitwit. You're every bit as bad as the fat smarks that want everyone to do gymnastics.
>>
>>2958708
The very fact that Jinder is more interesting than most of the roster should already paint a very bad picture of what the state of Raw and Smackdown is these days. If you don't remember, the Rock couldn't wrestle, either. All his moves were exaggerated copies of legit moves, so your whole shit doesn't make sense.
>>
>>2958708
>Based Vince working Anonetty into a shoot

Bet ya think Roman is an overpushed babyface too, huh? Have sex then kill yourself, dweeb
>>
>>2958693
I agree in principle that in ring ability isn't that important, but the fact is, his character and literally everything about him is terrible.
>>
>>2958711
But The Dwayne was good on the mic. Jinder is poo on the mic and says the exact same shit every week.
>>
>>2958693
This, soon as they started pushing Dean Malenko clones shit started going downhill.
>>
>>2958423
I honestly can't figure out if this whole experiment is more insulting to North American fans or Indian fans.

Like, do they really expect Indian people to buy a cheating loser who has his minions attack his opponent's father as a babyface because he's a Canadian with Sikh parents?
>>
>>2958711
Jinder isn't even the most interesting guy in his stable
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.