[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they next New Day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4291.jpg (206KB, 1242x892px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4291.jpg
206KB, 1242x892px
Are they next New Day
>>
>>2957377
Christ the guy on the right looks like an ape
>>
This gimmick has a shitton of potential and Titus is a good enough talker to get it over but I have so little faith in WEW these days to do it correctly.
>>
This gimmick has a shitton of potential and Titus is a good enough talker to get it over but I have so little faith in WEW these days to do it correctly.
>>
>>2957377
The New Day got over, so not likely .
>>
File: Titus Worldwide.jpg (217KB, 1200x901px) Image search: [Google]
Titus Worldwide.jpg
217KB, 1200x901px
>>2957377
Use a photo of the entire group next time.
>>
File: fae[1].jpg (21KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
fae[1].jpg
21KB, 600x630px
>>2957377
Nope. They're the next NWO.

Just you watch. It's a long build. They're starting this as a comedy angle. Then a cutesy angle. Slowly and slowly they're going to become a force to be reckoned with, and then a threat to 'WWE' itself.

>first milestone was getting Apollo
>then getting Tozawa
>then Tozawa winning the CW title, bringing the first piece of gold (silver) to the Titus brand
>they'll start winning matches more consistently
>become the top 3-man tag team
>...then, it'll be clear that they're actually going somewhere when...they recruit a big name. one that puts the rest of the locker on (kayfabe) alert
>someone like Bliss (with the belt)
>Apollo and Titus win the tag titles
>the gold, the success stories of Titus turning his guys into winners, and Big-Dimes-Bliss...all start attracting even more names
>...
>eventually they turn into an NWO-like force
>culminates at WM35
>whole card is Titus brand vs WWE
>for all the belts
>main event is Titus O Neil vs Triple H for control of the company...
>...
>Triple H wins

mfw
>>
File: 1494015954014.jpg (47KB, 635x489px) Image search: [Google]
1494015954014.jpg
47KB, 635x489px
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.