[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Karen Jarrett Sets the Record Straight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: jason-jordans-parents.jpg (34KB, 600x410px) Image search: [Google]
jason-jordans-parents.jpg
34KB, 600x410px
>Oh my goodness, I can clear the air. It was a silly incident where you have two people in the wrestling business playing their characters, being silly and it got blown way out of proportion.

>And the fact that the two of us are still in the news and it’s still being talked about, that’s a question that you took the time to ask I think is hysterical, to be honest with you. It’s silliness. It’s the wrestling business, we had fun with it and somebody took it and turned it into something more than it was.

Based Big Titties Angle and Big Strongman working Meltzer and his cult of marks into a god damn shoot.
>>
>playing their characters in a bar
Why are wrestlers so autistic?
>>
>>2957067
because they know those idiot marks will lap it all up like the sheep they are
>>
>>2957067
People with autism can't "play characters." They are naturally truthful by default.
>>
>>2957056
Wait. Karen and angle being married was a worked?
>>
The Melter is the only guy alive today who is still getting worked by wrestlers. How can he claim any form of insight into an industry which consistently makes a fool of him?
>>
Based kurt cucking hoe working the iwc
>>
>>2957056
>p-plans c-changed
>10.99 p-please
What a pathetic loser
>>
From the latest Meltzy Cult Newsletter:

> From multiple versions including another eye witness this week regarding the Karen Jarrett thing with Braun Strowman that was mentioned in last week’s issue, when Jarrett asked Strowman for an autograph for her son, Strowman shot back nastily, “F*** your son,” and that’s when it all got started. So Strowman was out of line, although he did immediately apologize, and begged for the apology and for her not to tell Kurt Angle. Her point was that he should have never said that to a woman no matter who is the father of her children. They were both drinking at the club. There were so many people there and I was shocked that nobody claimed the story was false, because that’s how these things are usually handled, but there’s still time for that. Karen tried to downplay it on the GFW conference call saying it was blown out of proportion and they were just having fun, which was then denied to me by two people right there, although we thought she’d deny it ever happened publicly. At Raw after the story got out, there was some ribbing of Jordan with the idea Karen was asking for an autograph for him
>>
>>2957883
>At Raw after the story got out, there was some ribbing of Jordan with the idea Karen was asking for an autograph for him
even the ribs nowadays are cringeworthy
>>
Karen is my milfu
>>
>>2957883
So, Did they?
>>
>>2957056
Should have double j come out with a guitar and hit Braun
>>
Fake News Meltzer Magoo BTFO
>>
File: 1490003965795.png (256KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1490003965795.png
256KB, 1600x900px
>>
>>2957056
>autistic le meltz gets blown out again
What else is new?

>nobody reposted the strowman spilling his spigette pepe
You guys had one job
>>
>>2957056
>autistic le meltz gets blown out again
What else is new?

>nobody reposted the strowman spilling his spigette pepe
You guys had one job
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.