[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Booking sims

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1488612953585.gif (2MB, 200x151px) Image search: [Google]
1488612953585.gif
2MB, 200x151px
I want to book my own fantasy promotion. This is what's on Steam at the moment.

Total Extreme Wrestling 2010
Total Extreme Wrestling 2013
Wrestling Revolution 3D

I love the FM series so I'm used to management sims.

What are your experiences of playing these games? Which one is the best? Is there anything I should know about any of these titles before I choose?
>>
EWR is the best one because it's not as gay and complicated as TEW. If you're an autist who likes immaculate attention to detail then play TEW but if you just wanna sit down and book some storylines play EWR. And Wrestling Revolution 3D isn't even really a booking game
>>
I thought WR3D had a booking mode?
>>
>>2956745
Yeah but it fucking sucks and isn't as in-depth as EWR. Plus you also have to watch the matches which gets boring very quick
>>
>>2956750

I have to watch the matches? Jesus. Thats an important detail, thanks.

EWR was made by the same guy who makes TEW, right? Is the only difference that EWR has less detail or are there other advantages as well?
>>
>>2956761
Well for one EWR is free (albeit older) and you have to pay for TEW. Theres also more "mods" (more like updates) in EWR but mainly because EWR has been around longer and most of the features you would need to mod for in EWR are included in TEW. You can also book any promotion in TEW (provided you get the save) whereas in EWR you're restricted to only American promotions. And also with TEW, if you wanted to play in the real world with whats currently happening, you'd have to download a save because with TEW it's all pre-made OC characters, so you either can play with a 2003 WWE roster with EWR or an OC roster with TEW. Theres a couple other differences (TEW is more advanced with contracts and etc, EWR has sponsorships exclusively IIRC) but mostly minor shit you could mod in or doesnt really make a difference
>>
>>2956761
Oh and also if you REALLY want to play TEW, download it from here, don't pay for it, it's WAY too expensive for a glorifed spreadsheet with d20 randomizer

https://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=72107&hilit=total+extreme+wrestling
>>
File: 1497524456432.jpg (282KB, 800x607px) Image search: [Google]
1497524456432.jpg
282KB, 800x607px
Can someone explain to me what they like about these games please? I've played football manager sims for years (and some other sims) so I understand the fun behind management sims but I've always wondered what it was that put booking sims apart.
>>
>>2956766
>>2956761

Thats good info, thanks.
>>
>>2956741
EWR is babymode
>>
>>2956833
TEW is autism mode. It's fucking boring.
>>
>>2956828

whoops i meant to tag

>>2956765
>>2956766
>>
>>2956837
The game with MORE depth and options is boring?

EWR is laughably broken and easy as piss.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.