[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5439.jpg (58KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5439.jpg
58KB, 350x233px
Who would win?
>>
Bret

Kurt never seemed to mind losing, but Bret thought wrestling was real so he would refuse to lose
>>
Angle

Bret was a piece of shit who thought wrestling was real, but Angle was a real wrestler
>>
Kurt

Bret never seemed to mind losing, but Kurt thought wrestling was real so he would refuse to lose
>>
Bret wins.
Because I like him. That's why.
>>
Bret

Angle was a piece of shit who thought wrestling was real, but Bret was a real wrestler
>>
>>2956646
Bret because he was a whiny backstage politician whereas Kurt always did what was told to him
>>
Kurt wins.
Because I like him. That's why.
>>
>>2956646
Who's black son would win?
>>
Bret

Kurt never seemed to mind losing, but Bret thought wrestling was real so he would refuse to lose
>>
>>2956691
kek
>>
Angle

Kurt never seemed to mind losing,but Bret thought wrestling was real so he would let an actual Olympic wrestler to take the win against him
>>
>>2956646
The man who can take a semblance of a bumo without dying
>>
Hart

Bret never seemed to mind losing,but Kurt thought wrestling was real so he would let an actual Olympic wrestler to take the win against him
>>
>>2956646
Bret , of course
>>
Angle isn't in Bret's league.
>>
Bret isn't in Angle's league.
>>
>>2956646

Kurt wins the first several matches, usually relying on nefarious tactics. Bret wins the big one and the blow off to end it.
>>
>>2956646
Fans
>>
>>2956691
ultrakek
>>
I just realized I'm never gonna get to see a Team Angle vs. Heat Foundation survivor series match.

Just imagine a face Team Angle trying to recruit real Americans to their side to face off against the evil foreigners.

The match itself would just be bananas.

I'm ding-dong diddly seeth.
>>
The fans.
>>
>Who would win?
Whoever the booker decides to go over you dipshit. You do know wrestling is fake right.
>>
>>2957749
watch the main event of in your house: canadian stampede instead
in fact watch the whole card, it was a good show
>>
>>2958025
Are there people browsing this board that haven't seen that show? Wrestling hasn't made a new fan in well over a decade so I don't see how it would even be possible.
>>
>>2958036
the show is 20 years old so i'd only guess about 20-30% of the board has seen it
>>
I think it depends who's the face/heel. 97 Heel Bret loses to 2001 babyface Kurt, but babyface Bret beats Kurt regardless of alignment.
>>
>>2958025

This is exactly why I'd want Team Angle vs. Heart Foundation.
>>
>>2956646
The WWE Universe for getting to see this incredible clash of two sports entertainment legends.
>>
>>2956648
Which is funny because Kurt has told the story about how Vince laughed at him when he said, before knowing anything about the business, that if he came in as a pro wrestler that he "could never lose"
>>
>>2956646
Depends on what Angle wanted to do. He was a bigger draw than Bret. He would probably put over Bret because Angle doesn't need the win because he has so much charisma and can easily get himself over despite a loss while Bret was a charisma vaccum and needed wins to get himself over
>>
>>2958530
Hi Cole
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.