[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can one black man be so BASED?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: Booker_T_Gif_400x400.gif.png (218KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Booker_T_Gif_400x400.gif.png
218KB, 400x400px
This man returned on commentary and Michael Cole and Corey Graves immediately proceeded to shit on him (clearly shoot) for weeks on end. In the beginning he kind of just shrugged it off and accepted it. Slowly but surely he started jabbing back. This past Monday he showed he's not taking shit anymore and is dishing it right back. To the point where Cole is no longer shitting on him and Corey Graves got absolutely BTFO last night on at least two occasions

>"this man is all about CONFIDENCE, something you [Corey] know nothing about!"

>Corey talks about a 747 riding on a "train"
>Booker: "you mean TARMAC *laughs condescendingly* *Corey gets flustered and laughs, obviously embarrassed"

Corey's behavior came back to bite him in the ass and it's hilarious.

Can't forget Booker's full acknowledgement of the JACKED meme either. Also,

>52 and looks 42
>providing the best commentary in years
>clearly not reading from a script and towing the corporate line like Corey and Cole
>could probably still wrestle rings around 3/4 of the current roster

Based Booker T
>>
>>2956259
Now if he can just say something relevant about the people performing and their match.
>>
>>2956259
I just wish he'd use his catchphrases more often, like when a wrestler gets a second wind and hits a big move
>NOW CAN YOU DIG THAT, SUCKA?
Also, he should shit on Corey and Cole 24/7
>Boy you best watch yo mouth or I'mma slap it in the back of yo head

I mean seriously, Booker is an actual badass, those two nerds should be scared of pissing him off.
>>
non white so keep off the desk
>>
>>2956259
Bookers looking real jacked baby.
>>
The problem is that a lot of the shit he says is incomprehensible gibberish.
I mean, it's obvious he's just having fun and fucking around. He just doesn't take it seriously enough.
>>
I dunno what happened to Booker's speaking, cause he wasn't like that back in WCW. Still, I imagine he legitimately threatened Corey backstage cause he's Based.
>>
He also kicked Batista's ass in a shoot
>>
I like book on commentary.
>>
Commentators trying to "outwit" each other instead of calling the match is the actual problem.

Only three people have ever got the bickering commentator over, and it's Ventura, Heenan, and Lawler. And that is only because they had Vince and JR acting as the perfect downtrodden victim to their insults, who would never shoot back. Once you have little verbal fights in the commentary booth it is cringe as fuck.
>>
I dunno. That one comment about otunga by Cole at Booker a while back BTFO Booker so much he legit looked like he was about to launch at Cole. The SEETHING in his eyes and posture, staring at Cole like he was going to shoot him was hilarious
>>
All these guys have done this long enough that they should just be given free reign on commentary these days, or at most, just give a few bullet points, only use comms from backstage for important information.
You can see small bits here and there, like a while back when JBL made that joke about Tyler Breeze's dress when he said "The last time that happened I had to pay for it".

We don't need these guys to play characters, just let them use their wit to add a bit of colour to commentary, you've got Tom Phillips and Cole for the play by play, the others should just be there to keep us entertained and get over the wrestlers in the ring.
>>
>>2956636
Yet he's the best commentator at the table, Raw or SD. The bigger problem is how Cole and Corey handle his comments that don't make much sense. They make a big deal about it and act like assholes, bringing attention to it and trying to bury him. Cole seems to have softened his approach recently though which works better.
>>
I noticed they're a lot nicer to each other now. Idk why they rode Booker so much, probably jealousy.
>>
>>2956636
He's a lot like JBL whenever I see him when they do the camera cut to the commentary team. If they think a show is gonna be garbage they'll be drunk during it.
>>
>>2956573
I think the catchphrase thing is unnecessary, but he definitely should be more dominant in commentary, Cole and the other dude are literal who's just being feed lines
>>
File: 1494649101096.png (230KB, 720x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1494649101096.png
230KB, 720x2000px
>>
>>2956259
Thank god booker kicked otunga to the curb. Raw is atrocious enough to get through as it is. Imagine it with otunga
>>
Anyone else notice Booker keeps going "Hrrmmm" after a stiff shot. He did it at GBOF non stop, did it again a few times past RAW.
>>
>3 man commentary is shit.
Logic vs. Emotion is what commentary is all about.
bridging the disconnect between what you are seeing and what you are feeling.
Michael Cole + Booker T would be great
>>
Booker is the only one on Raw who sounds interested in the match, and I love when he shits on Cole or Graves.

>>2956661
Heyman did too, but the point is only the top quick witted talkers can do it.
>>
>>2956661
Graves was in the same camp when he had Byron Saxton to shit all over.
>>
>>2958476

someone who gets it
>>
>>2958476
>>3 man commentary is shit
Completely agree. I've never seen this work well in any live event, I don't know why this is tried so often when it's apparent it doesn't work.

Any great commentating crew in any sport is always a 2 guy crew
>>
>>2956636

Yeah well would you rather have Otunga back?

I didn't think so.
>>
>>2958376

Man the "hrrrrmmmm" was all I could think about at Great Balls.

And then I noticed it again this past monday like you pointed out. It was hilarious.
>>
>>2956259
i need some clips of that btfoing. sounds hilarious. corey graves is such a little faggot
>>
>>2956259
i need some clips of that btfoing. sounds hilarious. corey graves is such a little faggot
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.