[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aleister Black, WWE Championship When?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

>>
Is his gimmick murdering dudes from RoH now?

'Cause, like. I'm not gonna lie. I'd be into that.
>>
>>2956160
>I'd be into that too
Also he seems like a Tripple H guy.
>>
Hopefully never. Cringiest fucker in existence.
>>
>>2956153
>cringe the wrestler
>>
Edgelord.
>>
>>2956153
I'd take a year long Jinder title reign over this edgelord.
>>
>>2956153
Everyone calling him edgy just because they automatically presume he's a Satanist. It's called Thelema you fucking retards. Word is, Vinxe is big into that shit too. This guy is going places
>>
>>2956320
>Everyone calling him edgy just because they automatically presume he's a Satanist.
yep definitely not because he has "anti hero" tattooed on his fingers or anything
>>
>>2956153
Cruiserweight maybe

I'd unironically watch black vs. neville
>>
>>2956559
Have I got good news for you.

http://network.wwe.com/video/v1219724383/milestone/1422812383/?contentId=&contextType=wwe-show&contextId=

1:27:10.
>>
>>2956153
Not until they stop billing him at 205lbs, brother.
Also, I noticed last night on NXT that he's barely taller than Hideo Atami! Genuinely surprised at the size of this manlet. I really like him though.
>>
>>2956153
he'll feud with Bray and get endeavored after that
>>
File: shoes.png (617KB, 929x553px) Image search: [Google]
shoes.png
617KB, 929x553px
>>2957234
They had to put Itami in tiny shoes to make him look even smaller
>>
>>2956153
I'd take everyone as a champion if only they are making /asp/ seethe.
>>
>>2957250
He wears those awful loafers with everything, even his sweatpants and a t-shirt.
>>
i'd like to see a itami/black/lorcan triple threat where they just stiff the everloving fuck out of each other for twenty minutes
>>
>>2956221
>>2956230
>>2956232
>>2956242

Literally the point.

Give him the Ascension to back him up. Be everything the Wyatt family should have been.
>>
>>2957234
He's bigger than Finn and beat a heavyweight on the main roster already

>>2957432
>forgetting Based Burch
>>
File: end.png (1MB, 1040x674px) Image search: [Google]
end.png
1MB, 1040x674px
>>2956160
>Beat Bobby Fish
>Beat Kyle O'Reilly
>Nigel declared he would be a big deal "Here in Ring of Honor"
Really ding dongs the ol diddilys don't it............
>>
>>2957571
NO MAN IS EVER TRULY HONORABLE
>>
cringe
>>
They just announced he is facing Hideo at Brooklyn.
Wonder who they will put over. Hideo needs a big win otherwise his turn is ineffective, but Black shouldn't lose yet.
>>
The moment he wins any singles title on the main roster is the moment we all know WWE is never getting out of the grave
>>
>>2957611
>but Black shouldn't lose yet.

He's been on the roster since April

>>2957622
yeah he'd been a real step down from Jinder
>>
>>2957554
My six year old son is bigger than Finn.
Who did he beat on the main roster?
>>
Edgy teenagers don't watch anymore, so he'll never be champ
>>
>>2957733
Zack Ryder's Jannetty

>your six year old is bigger than Finn

Well that's worrying.
>>
>>2957611
>Black shouldn't lose yet
Why? He already established he's a badass, not everyone needs a long-ass winning streak, especially in a show that already has Asuka in it. Hideo needs a W much more than Black.
>>
>>2956153
Lesnar's manlet son
>>
>>2957791
especially with hideo being built all the way from his debut with "the strongest kicks in the business" he literally can't lose to a kick finishing motherfucker
>>
File: laughing toad.jpg (906KB, 2544x4000px) Image search: [Google]
laughing toad.jpg
906KB, 2544x4000px
>>2956153
i thought this guy was supposed to be a towering, death metal colossus. then i found out he was a pudgy manlet and lost my shit.

keep feeding him geeks in NXT since that's his ceiling: squashing jobbers. this grungy hobbit needs to stay right the fuck put and never come anywhere near the big leagues.
>>
>>2957991
You'll be suprised then. Everyone in NXT is really high on him and he is seen as someone who will go to main roster sooner, not later. He doesn't need seasoning, but he will stay in NXT to be a draw.
His entrance is said to look great. And when you see him live, you will be amazed.
>>
>>2957991
What makes it worse is that he's Dutch, where the average height is over 6" and he's like 5'9"
>>
>>2958039
This post reeks of reddit
>>
File: 1487959764534.png (510KB, 1393x3405px) Image search: [Google]
1487959764534.png
510KB, 1393x3405px
>>
>>2957733
>My six year old son is bigger than Finn.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acromegaly
>>
>>2958085
It is. I copied and pasted it from the nxt thread on squared circle
>>
He is a satanist...

Fucking E-drones.
>>
Black Allen is never going to have the title.
>>
I unironically enjoy his theme. I tend to avoid that genre of music.
>>
>>2956153
This 5'5 manlet will never soar, his gimmick wont sell merch, his potato face & misshapen head wont appeal to women, his 'fade to brack I am sin but not sin cause sin is a christian concept & I am above such petty things' schtick wont sell to kids or poos. Face it guys he's dead in the holy water.
>>
>>2956320
The retard has religious symbols from 6 different belief systems on his vest, he reminds me of combichrist (not a good thing). He'll be jobbing within the year, silly dancing debiruman within 2.
>>
>>2956153
No thanks. The Revival filled up the skinnyfat manlet quota on the main roster.
>>
>>2958039
>you will be amazed
Said the easily amazed fagmotron
>>
>>2956581
weird how his name is Tommy End there
>>
>>2957991
But his last 3 opponents were KO, Fish & KO
>>
>>2959167
>skinnyfat
>Revival
>>
>>2956153
Fucking manlet.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.