[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*singehadedly destroys WWE*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

*singehadedly destroys WWE*
>>
>>2955637
>best timeline
>>
>>2955637
his hair makes me want to eat Reese's Cups cereal for some reason
>>
>>2955637
GOATmega continues to work Vince into a seethe
>>
E-Drones SEETHING
>>
>>2955637
LITERALLY WHO?
>>
>>2955782
Kenneth Omemegaga
>>
>>2955786
The leaf weeb manchild that tries to copycat deanetty's wacky shit and seff's look?
>>
>>2955637
>singlehandedly
He would be nothing without the Bullet Club and the Bullet Club would be nothing but a parody act without NJPW giving them legitimacy.
>>
>>2955637
>singlehandedly
He would be nothing without the Bullet Club and the Bullet Club would be nothing but a parody act without NJPW giving them legitimacy.
>>
Aside from burgers and brits trying to convince themselves that njpw is irrelevant in general to Normie crowd (which is partially true), you have to be downright mad to think that any of wwe current superstar shitters can even touch Kenny and some other japs in terms of in ring performance.
Aside from aj styles, duh.
>>
>>2955637
his hair looks like someone burned some spaghetti noodles but the rest were fine
>>
>>2955798
Also being in another league in terms of actual wrestling and athletic ability
>>
File: revenge.png (173KB, 1379x383px) Image search: [Google]
revenge.png
173KB, 1379x383px
>Join WWE in 2005-2006
>Get bullied, ribbed, treated like shit, made fun of and ultimately released
>Put on the 2 greatest professional matches of all time alongside NJPW Ace Okada, breathing new life into the product and kindling an interest to the product from the United States, United Kingdom and Canada
>The designated leader behind NJPW's expansion into the western world and if they somehow succeed, the man who will now be known as the person responsible for killing the WWE

Oh, my. Revenge. Sweet, sweet revenge. Reminder that after reading this and you still side with and support the WWE over Kenny Omega in his conquest to make wrestling awesome again, you are literally immoral, an e-drone, a shill or most likely all of the above.
>>
>>2956753
Kenny is a good draw for NJPW, but he wouldn't move the needle much for WWE. He's fine where he is.
>>
https://youtu.be/P-RZQxAA2pQ

How can wwe fatsoes, twinks and pack of vinces muscle monster big sweaty men barely moving harem compete?!
>>
>>2956786
Yeah, because from years of brainwashing edrones better watch Braun agrh me strong cuckman roar and Roman doing the spear instead of actual gymnastic wrestling choreography
>>
>>2955637
WWE
Rent free
>>
>>2955637 (OP)
WWE
Rent free
>>
File: 1462906696398.gif (971KB, 270x252px) Image search: [Google]
1462906696398.gif
971KB, 270x252px
Omega is small time when it comes to harming the WWE. This man here has done more to kill WWE than any group of people combined.
>>
>>2956795

>cocks arm
>>
File: 1493015923353.png (127KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
1493015923353.png
127KB, 900x506px
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.