[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heyman is pushing WWE brass for Samoa Joe to get a title run

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 4

File: Samoa_Joe_06_2015.png (1MB, 676x1455px) Image search: [Google]
Samoa_Joe_06_2015.png
1MB, 676x1455px
https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2017/08/02/wwe-wrestling-news-brock-lesnar-jon-jones-matt-cappotelli

the time for Joey Samoey is now
>>
>>2955556
>anyone not named Brock or Roman or John Cena with the red title
Not in Vince's world
>>
I'm sure HHH might be doing the same. It's Roman or bust because Vince
>>
Anybody with eyes can see that Joe is the real star on Raw right now. Glad Paulie is trying to push it.
>>
File: IMG_9503.jpg (86KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9503.jpg
86KB, 400x400px
>give Joe title
>unbeatable run
>Cena returns from filming whatever it is he's doing
>wins rumble
>wins 17th title
>next night on Raw Joe murders him in the ring and takes title back and BMJ goes out on his back
>>
Bork probably loves works smojo
>>
I think Joe has been slow and kinda boring for years, but he's really picked up his game on RAW. He's clearly on another level when working with Brock.
>>
I hope Brock retains and keeps the title until WM.
>>
>Paulie sabotaging Senor Joe's career by having him carry the title where he'll be the chickenshit heel going into the Royal Rumble
>>
Sounds more like this Jew is looking to latch onto someone once Joe leaves.
>>
Joe sucks
>>
>>2955750
*Brock
>>
>>2955556
it makes me sad that Samoa Joe could be booked to go over and Vince could change it last minute.
>>
>months since BBD held a title: 6 months (US Title)
>months since Jasethy held a title: 14 months (WWE World Heavyweight Championship)
>months since Deano held a title: 2 months (IC Title)
>>
Joe will win at SS. Brock will win back at RR. Screen cap this
>>
>>2955770
Why is it Jasethy and not Sethetty?
>>
>>2955586
>moron conveniently forgets goldberg and kevin owens

how are those first 2 months of watching wrestling treating ya, kid?
>>
based Fiji Fats
>>
>>2955921
Jasethy flows off the younger better
>>
>>2955970
*tongue
>>
Somoa Joe will win via cocaine clutch on Brock. When Brock returns he will feud with him
>>
>>2955750
True, he would become irrelevant after Brock leaves, so now hes brainstorming his kike mind.
>>
>>2955556
CM Pinhead's imaginary brass rings?
>>
>>2955757
BASED Joe working the marks
>>
All the wresters will be dead in the ring and then Lone Wolf will cash in his Money and the Bank and win the intergalactic belt
>>
>heyman backing the wrong guy
yuck
>>
>>2955770
>>months since Jasethy held a title: 14 months (WWE World Heavyweight Championship)

A 60 second reign as a transition for a cash-in doesn't count. Seth hasn't properly held gold for 21 months.
>>
>>2955556
>The real Samoan named Joe was the guy they needed all along

Really makes you think
>>
>>2955556
So why not pushed for him to win on GBOF

Seems too convenient now
>>
>>2955744
>Samoa Joe
>Chicken shit heel

Pick one, no one would buy Samoa Joe as a chicken shit heel.
>>
Name a SINGLE Heyman guy that succeeded.

JUST ONE.

Just a SINGLE guy that Heyman pushed to the moon who was a success. Come on lads.
>>
>>2956810
Steve Austin
Brock Lesnar
>>
>>2956823
>Steve
His rise had nothing to do with his brief ECW stint
>Lesnar
Not a Heyman guy, a Vince guy
>>
>>2956823
>Brock Lesnar

Please inform yourself before posting again, thanks. Even a quick Wikipedia check would have sufficed here.
>>
>>2956823
>Brock Lesnar, a Vince McMahon vanity project from the early 2000s
>Heyman guy
18+
>>
>>2956823

Show your working here.

>>2956810

RVD or the Dudleys are the closest to a Heyman success story.
>>
>>2956831
>>2956835
>not knowing The Dangerous Alliance
>>
>>2956840
>Implying Austin was a success before Stone Cold
18+
>>
>>2956849
>part of top heel act (twice)
>wins every title in the company bar the world
>>
>>2956840
>Underused in WCW as a Hollywood blonde fag
>Leaves and starts his pissed off redneck gimmick and chemistry with Bret and Vince
>Implying Heyman had anything to do with this

By your logic, any guy that had anything to do with Heyman is a "Heyman guy"
>>
>>2956855
Heyman fucking managed him in WCW and coaxed the pissed-off character from within him in ECW you underage shit
>>
>>2956806
>>2956806
He was a chicken shit heel the entire feud with Seth and will go back to it ASAP if he wins the title
>>
>>2956862
No.
>>
>>2955556
Whatever he can get it
Strowman doesn't care about the title anyway, but about destroying everyone
Speaking of Strowman, he must feud with Bork. I and many others want it to happen. He also must dominate Lesnar and beat him clean, so Strowman becomes the new unstoppable monster(Brock-like). It should happen at Wrestlemania obviously
>>
>>2955966
And don't forget Le Irish Ballet Ninja man.
>>
>>2956869
Yes.
>>
File: non-specific.png (13KB, 758x136px) Image search: [Google]
non-specific.png
13KB, 758x136px
>>2955556
What did they mean by this, lads?
>>
We need a Heyman Dangerous Alliance with Joe and Lesnar as a team
>>
>>2957328
oh wow holy fuck I never thought about that
>>
>>2957328
I assumed that since it was even changed aesthetically back to the blue smackdown briefcase that it could only be used for the smackdown title
>>
>>2955750
They should have Heyman manage Braun when Brock leaves. Have Braun vs Brock, have Heyman turn his back on Brock during the match and start managing Braun
>>
>>2957328
Awful idea, they would mess up an intense feud between the heavyweights by bringing in that charisma vacum
>>
>>2957343
>teaming with Lesnar

That sounds really dumb. He's not wrestled a tag match in over a decade

>>2957415
Joe & Baron actually had a pretty good match in NXT
>>
>>2956810
I'd say CM Punk was a pretty successful Heyman guy. Paul really lobbied for Punk, going so far as to not fire him in OVW.
>>
>>2957343
That'd be too op and Bork doesn't suit tags. Even the chance of dean and Seth doing tags is gonna bury the tag division
>>
>>2957328
Nothing. There's no chance of Corbin cashing in on a Raw superstar.
>>
>>2955643
>cena retiring anytime soon
>>
>>2955586
>John Cena getting the Universal Title

I want this to never happen, I want Cena to lose all his matches for the Universal strap, up to the point people start bringing up how he's unable to get it, and it turns into a Ahab story where the Universal strap is his white whale, the only WWE Title he could never attain, and in his desperate struggle for validation, he starts going to extremes never thought possible from BMJ to conquer it.
>>
>>2957409
So the exact same thing they did with Big Show before
>>
does heyman have enough pull backstage vs when he was behimd punk? they eventually made punk the champion tho
>>
>>2957805
[citation needed]
>>
>>2957876
Punk becoming Champ was more about Shawn Michaels
Look up D2d 2006 and how Vince threw an autistic fit
>>
>>2957887
In 2008 Raw's CM Punk cashed in on Smackdown's Edge to bring the Big Gold to Raw.
>>
>>2957831
i love this
>>
>>2957831
This is a good idea. It would help make that title a little cooler too.
>>
Let's look at Heyman's recent track record outside of Brock
>The cum stain warrior Cesaro
>Ryback
>Axel
>CM Punk

Why would you want a wrestler you like associated with this guy at this point?
>>
>>2957831
>the only WWE Title he could never attain
Intercontinental Championship is still in the waiting list.
>>
>>2957955
Yeah, but he can just flick Miz on the nose literally any time he wants to get that.
>>
>>2957963
Precisely. At least that way he also completes the Triple Crown and Grand Slam once and for all. One of the things Taker couldn't achieve either, so you have one more thing in there.
>>
>>2957917
Heyman Guy was the peak of Axel's career
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.