[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do your friends and family know you watch mandrama? How does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170802-221248.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170802-221248.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
Do your friends and family know you watch mandrama?
How does it change their perception of you?
>>
My family hasn't visited my basement in months
>>
>>2954847
Yes they do
To them it's just another wacky thing anon does like robot combat and twisty-tie art
And they have dumb thing they like that are even worse than mandrama, so they are in no position to point fingers
>>
About half my friends are also into it, the other half think its dumb but they've all got their own equally autistic hobbies so they don't really have room to talk.

As for family, my mom also watches and has since they were a kid, and my dad watched a little bit during the Attitude Era, mostly because of the other, but now couldn't care less. My younger sister was really into it when she was a kid, but now only watches sporadically and is much less interested.
>>
Two of my friends watch, the others don't but have no problem with it.
My family thinks it's a bit autistic, but I don't do many other autistic things so it's fine.
>>
I haven't got any friends.
The people I do community theater with know.
>>
>>2954847
My friends do and I watch it with them.
>>
>>2954847
They do. One of my friends makes fun of me for watching it, but in return I make fun of him for reading comics. It evens out.
>>
>>2955251
What is it like being a high school student in 2017?
>>
when we were younger my brothers and i would regularly order ppv's
>>
I'm the last of my friends who watch. They tapped out right around the time KO and Deanetty we're feuding over the IC title.
>>
Everyone knows and see it's something I just like. As long as my work get done, they don't care if I watch it there, so I put it on a big tv in the office and they check it out too. They seem more invested in lucha underground or hardcore matches that have no story they need to know.
>>
>>2954847
Yes. Wwe is pretty normal because my friends they use to watch it a long time ago so they don't care
>>
>>2955499
What kinda job do you have where you can watch wrestling at work
>>
>>2954847
Family don't care besides my mom, which is weird since she used to hate it when I was a kid. Friends show occasionally ask about it since I'm basically "the wrestle guy" of the group that they come to if they ever show any interest about something WWE-related.
>>
>>2955512
IT for a company. I get a laptop with a dock to a 36" TV for a second monitor and we have 60"s in the back. Take the laptop with me for installations and maintenance to keep it from being boring. Dream job.
>>
I went to a show with my dad over the weekend, it was awesome.
>>
>>2954847
I got drunk I was talking about it on facebook and I lost mad facebook friends
>>
My family and I watch WWE together. My grandma used to be a huge Reigns mark :')
>>
File: 1501548221024.jpg (503KB, 942x868px) Image search: [Google]
1501548221024.jpg
503KB, 942x868px
>>
My family and I watch WWE together. My grandma used to be a huge Reigns mark :')
>>
>>
Yeah.i get drunk and sperg out about it to them. They don't think.much less of me tho cos I used to be a neet cunt but now I'm doing good for my self. Used to watch it with my brother when we were young amd he's thinking about getting back into it. Mom also randomly mentioned wanting to go one time too. Might go wm with her
>>
mom says its fake as fuck and makes comments about cringy stuff
my dad used to like HHH
my little brother watches some ppvs with me and i believe he still thinks its real
>>
File: 1490660512102.jpg (51KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1490660512102.jpg
51KB, 1200x675px
>>2954847
Professional wrestling is sacred in our family.
>>
>>2954847
Yes, my mom and sister know. Their concept of me didn't change, they always knew I was a loser
>>
>>2954847
Yes, my mom and sister know. Their concept of me didn't change, they always knew I was a loser
>>
My parents and I watch every ppv together

My friends don't really care
>>
>>2954847
Of course not.
>>
>>2954847
Yeah, we all watch whenever there's no NBA or NFL or just nothing good on TV. We all have jobs, so not much else to do on a Monday night
>>
My dad doesn't mind since he was a Mark for Big Evil Undertaker. He'd be concerned if he knew just how much of it I watch. My younger chad brother watches it with me if there's literally nothing else.
>>
>>2960901
Tell your dad that the undercarder never drew a single dime and because of that should not like him.
>>
They do. They either don't care or share my interest. One friend picks it apart, but he plays sexual VN's, so he doesn't really have room to talk.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.