[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ember Moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Ember Moon NXT.jpg (75KB, 1140x759px) Image search: [Google]
Ember Moon NXT.jpg
75KB, 1140x759px
Not to be a hater but I haven't seen a good match or promo from her, meanwhile everyone on Reddit and WrestllingForum is calling her a star.

When did the general consensus become that Ember is a great talent?
>>
>>2954823
Christian effect

They perceive them as an underdog becaus ethey like their backstage nice person personality and exaggerate their achievements
>>
>>2954823
>worrying what leddit thinks
She's above average in the ring and way below average promo, they just want a diverse quirky cosplay nerd gf.
>>
>>2954823
Asuka vs Moon I was good, then she had another decent match vs. Ruby Riot few weeks ago. She's still top 3 behind Asuka and Cross.
>>
>>2954827
Based Captain Charisma Christian Cage living in your head rent free.
>>
>>2954823
>Reddit and WrestlingForum
Last time I checked those places were smark cancer, not even the unbiased type.
They all follow the same shit to fit in within the community. At least this shithole has more mixed views.
>>
>>2954823
I see few people calling her a star and more saying that she has no charisma and isn't the right choice to beat Asuka.
>>
>>2954823
I just wanna fuck her t b h
>>
>>2954823
Pretty good worker.....but has zero charisma.
>>
l was watching a short clip of Asuka and Moon and a lot of people were acknowledging that she doesn't have any charisma. Some dumb black guy was also saying that if Moon wins, Naomi loses the title because WWE "doesn't want a black women's champions" or some "white man holding us down" bullshit.
>>
>>2956069
whitey holdin' us niggas down bro
>>
>>2956069
whitey holdin' us niggas down bro
>>
>>2954827
>underdog
>Ember Moon

She's lost once. To the strongest-booked person in the company. And only after she had to cheat to win.
>>
>>2956782
If she cheated she would of been DQd.
>>
>>2956792
>would of

'tard alert
>>
>>2956826
Fatass shart in mart detected
>>
>>2954823
hello it me your black gf who acts totally white lol so random xD
>>
>>2956841
I don't even know what the fuck that's supposed to mean.
>>
>>2956850
you are a fat american because you speak english
>>
>>2956861
>America is the only country that speaks English
>>
>>2956845
autism
>>
>>2956863
name literally one other country that speaks english, i double dare ya
>>
>>2956920
England
>>
>>2957015
Who?
>>
>>2954823 She's a dweeby little bridge troll, and she'd be better off without all the weeb BS, like colored contacts.That Sonya chick should be in her place vs. Asuka, or Ruby big beak
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.