[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Send him back to Japan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: nakamura wat.gif (1MB, 498x244px) Image search: [Google]
nakamura wat.gif
1MB, 498x244px
Nakameme confirmed to be an anti-draw ratings flop.

Smackdown gives away a PPV quality main event and gets 2.569m viewers, barely moving from last week's 2.535m.

www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-tuesday-cable-originals-network-finals-8-1-2017.html
>>
>>2954758
>b show gets b tier views
RAM is where its at nobody cares about cuckdown
>>
fufucking gook tried to kill cena then fails to draw. fire this shitter
>>
>>2954758
>ratings going up is bad
they're going to stay stagnant as long as Jobber Mahal is the WWE champion

>>2954772
>ram main event was Big Ass vs Beeg
the state of rawtists
>>
>It went up
BASED NAKAMURA IS A DRAW!!!!!!! BKOSSWTAS!!!

Jokes aside, it bothers me that they had that great match in that shit crowd to set up a match against fucking Mahal. I thought for sure it was gonna end in a draw so it would be a triple threat.
>>
>>2954780
>ratings going up is bad
it should have gone up more than 35k for a dream match
>>
A lot of e-drones are seething on youtube in the comments sections, they HATE nakamura.
>>
>>2954758
>implying Super Cena wasn't the anti-draw
>implying Battelground didn't kill a good bit of SD's fan base for good
>>
>>2954820
>implying you know what the fuck you are talking about
Cena is the only draw left in the entire company.
>>
https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2017/8/2/16086508/wwe-smackdown-live-ratings-aug-1-2017-viewers-up-slightly-for-cena-nakamura
Ratings were higher than last 4 weeks retard
>>
>>2954826
Alright, I was talking out of my ass the first point, but the second one still stands
>>
>>2954782
Nakamura is "boring" compared to all the "flippy shit" you see everywhere today. The problem is that he doesn't mark out for his "ring psychology" like, say, Bret does. Yeah there's STRONG STYLE but realistically that's a brand name for throwback style in-ring work. He's just kind of their doing his oldschool thing and since ppl are more "modern" with their wrasslin habits, yeah, shinsuke could use a human type mouthpiece BIGTIME
>>
>>2954758
>Nakameme confirmed to be an anti-draw ratings flop.
>
>Smackdown gives away a PPV quality main event and gets 2.569m viewers, barely moving from last week's 2.535m.
>
>www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-tuesday-cable-originals-network-finals-8-1-2017.html

Based Nak livin' in yr aspie head rent fucking free
>>
>>2954758
>Nakameme confirmed to be an anti-draw ratings flop.
>
>Smackdown gives away a PPV quality main event and gets 2.569m viewers, barely moving from last week's 2.535m.
>
>www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-tuesday-cable-originals-network-finals-8-1-2017.html

Based Nak livin' in yr aspie head rent fucking free
>>
>>2954758
Anime was a mistake. Trump should ding-dong diddly make Hiroshima II and negotiate with Vince to ding-dong diddly stream that ppv on the network.
>>
I can't believe Vince paid millions for the NJPW equivalent of Dean Ambrose. You never spend that much on a companies lazy midcard comedy act.
>>
>>2954758
shadilay
>>
>>2954758
shadilay
>>
>>2954820
>Super Cena
>lost
>>
File: _Canadian Stampede.jpg (10KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
_Canadian Stampede.jpg
10KB, 150x150px
>>2954758
>>
>>2954817
Have you ever seen an Indian weeb? Indians in US, UK or Singapore don't count.
>>
prod·ro·mal
prōˈdrōməl/Submit
adjectiveMEDICINE
relating to or denoting the period between the appearance of initial symptoms and the full development of a rash or fever.
>>
ITT: e-drones seething hard for a njpw old guy that went to the to make safe money in his last years.
Imagine if naito or elgin goes to the E
>>
>>2956580
>>2957302
kys NEET samefag
>>
File: 1497473582569.jpg (221KB, 1020x1320px) Image search: [Google]
1497473582569.jpg
221KB, 1020x1320px
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.