[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dad walks in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

>dad walks in
>>
>>2954639
I'm glad she stopped doing this dumb fucking shit.
>>
Charlotte:
>This is me selling
>look at me selling
>"Oooh. Owww. Wow."
>(for fuck sake...)
>>
what the fuck did I just watch?
>>
>>2954639
>At least you're gay son.
>>
>>2954639
I'm positive I've seen X-Pac do something similar
>>
>>2954734
Yeah, you have.

It's retarded, just because someone else does it doesn't mean it should be subject to hommage.
>>
>>2954734
I've seen it several times, just usually not so spazzy.
i don't think bayley would do anything she hadn't seen in the ring.
>>
>>2954639
>>2954682
At least if you're you won't bring home an ugly big chinned cunt like her
>>
>>2954734
>>2954769
>>2954789
i still have no idea what it's supposed to be. does this move have a name?
>>
>>2954964
she calls it the slip n slide
>>
>>2954964
I think the Bayley thing is called the slip n slide or something. I have no idea what X-Pac did or what it's called
>>
>>2954639
Based Bayley making anti-smarks boil
>>
>>2954975
The only thing I can remember x-pac doing is the bronco buster.
>>
>>2954973
my brain read that in Cartmans voice
>>
>>2954973
>>
>>2954973
>>
>>2954670
To be fair, how do you fucking sell something as stupid as that
>>
Being an adult is cool because you don't live with your dad and don't give a fuck what anyone thinks about what you watch.

Don't worry anon, it'll happen for you someday too.
>>
>>2955935
the only way this is true is if you own a house. otherwise you have a landlord who does care.
>>
>>2955935
>not drawing heat from the parents
>not drawing dimes in your parent's house
>not cutting promos on your dad to break up with mom and be with you
hehe ok buddy
>>
File: 1496893665900.jpg (74KB, 320x454px) Image search: [Google]
1496893665900.jpg
74KB, 320x454px
>>2954639
>not realizing that bayley is causing charlotte to experience tremendous physical exhaustion at little to no expense to her own energy reserves

stupid ass mark faggot.
>>
>>2954639
>looks fun, son
>>
>>2955944
I live in an apartment and am baffled at the notion that a landlord would possibly care what you watch on your own tv.
>>
>>2955944
I live in an apartment and am baffled at the notion that a landlord would possibly care what you watch on your own tv.
>>
Are you not seething yet Carter that this gimmick of bumping old threads isn't getting as many (yous) as your autistic mind was expecting?
>>
>>2954964
It's supposed to show how much ground control you have over your opponent when wrestling wasn't completely fake. It's based on Amatuer wrestling, but it just looks silly now.
>>
>>2954639
>It's a "Bayley is cringe as fuck" episode
>>
>>2954639
my little brother used to watch wwf back in the attitude era, when he grew up a bit he was obsessed with the divas, but not because of how hot they were but their dresses and theatrics.

He is now a flaming homo.

Did WWE turn my brother gay?
>>
>>2954769
>hommage

I don't think you know what this means
>>
>>2956812
You know the answer is yes.
>>
>>2956884
>You know the answer is yes.
I'm going to assign joint blame on Vince and my sisters who used to make him wear dresses.
>>
>>2954639
AUTISM
>>
>>2956820
It's like frommage with an h.
>>
>>2956897
Blame yourself too faggot, for not being there for him.
>>
>>2954975
x-pac's version was called the channel changer
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.