[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help -banned from WWE events

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_2640.jpg (973KB, 1332x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2640.jpg
973KB, 1332x2048px
I was hoping someone could help me out. WWE is coming to my hometown and I wanna buy tix. But, I'm banned from WWE for life. Could a bro help me out and buy the tix, then mail them to me? I just can't have my name associated with the order. I'll share all relevant info to prove I'm not trying to scam anyone.

I was banned a few years back after getting caught at the NXT performance center. No sugar coating - I was there to ask out Paige. I've been following her career since then and, lucky enough, have had friends to sneak me in to events. I was sadly caught at Raw back in 2014 after walking backstage to ask out Paige again.

Long story short, I'm over that roastie now. My new waifu is Alexa Bliss and I'd really d joy going to Raw to ask her out. Or at least sniff her boots lol. That's a joke for anyone too dense to understand.

Please reply if you're interested - I'm willing to pay extra for your time.
>>
File: 1497457754153.jpg (68KB, 640x791px) Image search: [Google]
1497457754153.jpg
68KB, 640x791px
I believe your story 100% OP!
>>
File: IMG_0766.jpg (71KB, 524x906px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0766.jpg
71KB, 524x906px
I was hoping someone could help me out. WWE is coming to my hometown and I wanna buy tix. But, I'm banned from WWE for life. Could a bro help me out and buy the tix, then mail them to me? I just can't have my name associated with the order. I'll share all relevant info to prove I'm not trying to scam anyone.

I was banned a few years back after getting caught at the NXT performance center. No sugar coating - I was there to ask out Paige. I've been following her career since then and, lucky enough, have had friends to sneak me in to events. I was sadly caught at Raw back in 2014 after walking backstage to ask out Paige again.

Long story short, I'm over that roastie now. My new waifu is Alexa Bliss and I'd really d joy going to Raw to ask her out. Or at least sniff her boots lol. That's a joke for anyone too dense to understand.

>>
>>2954286
WHAT THE HELL IS THAT YOU?
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 1024x683px
>>2954268
I don't think so creep
>>
>>2954268
Sent ;)
>>
>>2954268
Post some sort of proof and I can help you out. I'll also require collateral. IF you go you MUST sneak backstage and get a pic of you in the locker room and possibly steal something. IF you do that you can have the collateral back.
>>
>>2954268
Why would I waste money on some neet from 4chan?
>>
>>2954268
You should be in jail for sexual harassement, you creep, and someone should cut your dick too, for being a perv.
>>

>>
the worst part is that there is at least one guy that is banned from WWE events and Paige has a restraining order against. he got into axxess in 2016 and had to be removed
>>
Wow, go figure you idiots make jokes. I was gonna put up $300 extra bucks for whoever bought me a ticket.

Also; I'm not a pervert. I'm asking out these women. Like normal people do. If you ever left your basements you'd know this.

Lots of people meet in unconventional ways, I don't see why it's so weird I'd ask out Alexa. We both are short, like wrestling, Harley Quinn, and Disney. She's also really attractive but that's just a bonus for me.

Also if she said no, which she wouldn't, I would just leave. This is what the WWE, Paige, and the lawyers didn't understand. If I was stalking a woman I would show up at her house. Cause trust me, I know where it is. I'm approaching her at work; like asking out a girl you see at Starbucks. She's surrounded by coworkers who could stop me if needed, but there's no need for violence. I just want her to know how cool I think she is.
>>
File: Supercard8.png (348KB, 384x565px) Image search: [Google]
Supercard8.png
348KB, 384x565px
>>2954268
Sweden is that you? We all thought you killed yourself?
>>
>>2954581
You seem pretty on the level, post your email or a twitter so we can discuss the deal.
>>
Oh shit, he's parodying the Paige guy from Twitter. Fuck. I can't remember his name but he was this autist who was totally obsessed with Paige and Charlotte. He posted pics of himself on Twitter while at work dressed in a Paige shirt and those gloves they sold.
>>
File: 1500584195685.png (451KB, 1027x949px) Image search: [Google]
1500584195685.png
451KB, 1027x949px
>>2954268
>>
>>2954268
Are you that guy who got shot outside the performance center, Armando Alejandro Montalvo?
>>
File: IMG_0330.jpg (31KB, 300x289px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0330.jpg
31KB, 300x289px
Wow, go figure you idiots make jokes. I was gonna put up $300 extra bucks for whoever bought me a ticket.

Also; I'm not a pervert. I'm asking out these women. Like normal people do. If you ever left your basements you'd know this.

Lots of people meet in unconventional ways, I don't see why it's so weird I'd ask out Alexa. We both are short, like wrestling, Harley Quinn, and Disney. She's also really attractive but that's just a bonus for me.

Also if she said no, which she wouldn't, I would just leave. This is what the WWE, Paige, and the lawyers didn't understand. If I was stalking a woman I would show up at her house. Cause trust me, I know where it is. I'm approaching her at work; like asking out a girl you see at Starbucks. She's surrounded by coworkers who could stop me if needed, but there's no need for violence. I just want her to know how cool I think she is.
>>

I was banned last year after getting caught "performing" at the NXT performance center. No sugar coating - I was there to ask out Kevin Steen. I've been following his career since Kill Steen Kill, and luckily enough my papi (BF) started being a real dick around the time I realized I was in love with Kevin "Owens" Steen. I was sadly caught at Raw back in 2016 after sucking Pat Patterson off to get backstage to ask out Steen again.

Long story short, I'm over that
husky heifer now. My new husbando is Baron Corbin and I'd really enjoy going to SmackDown to ask him out (and hopefully getting a video of our exploits to make my papi suffer for humiliating me in public recently) . At least I could sniff his beanie lol. That's a whole fucking show joke for anyone too dense to understand.

Please reply if you're interested - I'm willing to pay extra for your time, and even more if I get to personally recede Corbin's hairline even further with a few choice body parts. #BeanieClub representing up in here! FUCK WHATCULTURE + WREGRET!!! my collarbone remains unbroken and the rest of my neck = who hasn't slipped and fallen down a flight of stairs when stepping out of the shower? I'm sick of all of these slanderous rumors besmirching the good name of my papi-- it's beyond internet bullying now!)

PIC RELATED: me on the right
>>
>>2954632
Thanks. Not gonna share my twitter as I'm a bit of a big deal in the IWC community. Email; I'm worried about these morons. So I'm using a throwaway account here:

[email protected]

If this is legit, you'll be handsomely rewarded. If you're trolling me I will fuck you over.
>>
sent ;^)
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 228x221px
AHEM...

I was banned last year after getting caught "performing" at the NXT performance center. No sugar coating - I was there to ask out Kevin Steen. I've been following his career since Kill Steen Kill, and luckily enough my papi (BF) started being a real dick around the time I realized I was in love with Kevin "Owens" Steen. I was sadly caught at Raw back in 2016 after sucking Pat Patterson off to get backstage to ask out Steen again.

Long story short, I'm over that
husky heifer now. My new husbando is Baron Corbin and I'd really enjoy going to SmackDown to ask him out (and hopefully getting a video of our exploits to make my papi suffer for humiliating me in public recently) . At least I could sniff his beanie lol. That's a whole fucking show joke for anyone too dense to understand.

Please reply if you're interested - I'm willing to pay extra for your time, and even more if I get to personally recede Corbin's hairline even further with a few choice body parts. #BeanieClub representing up in here! FUCK WHATCULTURE + WREGRET!!! my collarbone remains unbroken and the rest of my neck = who hasn't slipped and fallen down a flight of stairs when stepping out of the shower? I'm sick of all of these slanderous rumors besmirching the good name of my papi-- it's beyond internet bullying now!)

PIC RELATED: me on the right
>>
did rovert really do this?
>>
>>2954681
I just see spam? What's the subject line?

Also again; this isn't really a laughing matter. I'm a pretty big deal in the online wrestling community and being banned from events hurts me financially. You helping me out here is huge. Especially when Alexa says yes and suddenly my wife is the top diva in WWE today. That would help my scoops.
>>
>>2954693
I'm not Rovert. Although he also was falsely accused of things by the WWE. That's their MO when a guy looks like he could "steal away" one of their female draws by being really charming.
>>
>>2954694
You, sir, are really committed to the larp. So much so you're even storyline-oblivious to anon's wink denoting his ruseman status and all that good stuff.

Maybe if you told us that you're a Nigerian Prince who's willing to go 4/+ figures for the assistance here THEN people will be motivated to give you real/iah Internets info?

Honestly what's the upside for helping you? Money? Nobody's gonna trust you enough to buy you tickets b4 getting your $$$, and on the downside you're vulnerable to getting worked in reverse if you put up the $$$ as an act of good faith AND THEN beyond money who would wanna help a "go-getter" like you?

Clearly I got worked by writing all of this out, so I reckon I'll leave with the obvious question+joke combo that comes to mind here: don't you have any IRL friends to do this?
>>
>>2954694
>Especially when Alexa says yes and suddenly my wife is the top diva in WWE today. That would help my scoops
Oh my god you're LARPing as meltzer! Somebody unleash the prichard on this guy!! #DirtNapsForDirtSheets!!!
>>
>>2954668
>I'm not a pervert
You got banned from the WWE
Kek
>>
>>2954806
Not thanks to WWE. They spread a lot of fake news after I was kicked out of the live event. Saying I assaulted a security guard, groped a woman, and had a gun on me.

I would never fight anyone, would only grope my girlfriend, and I have a listened for my gun so if I brought it (which I did not) I'd be fine.

As to what this means for you; money of course. On top of that I have inside WWE sources and can get you info early.

I have several thousand twitter followers, I'm an IWC leader. I'm a big deal and trust me, I can make or break your online presence.
>>
>>2954268
>3D
>waifu

The state of this board.
>>
Hey this Alexa's bf you better step off bro
>>
>>2954272
I wonder what the real story behind that image is.
>>
>>2954268
Kys Rovert
>>
>>2954945
>Rovert is Irish
>OP went to the performance center
>implying Rovert leaves his house let alone his fucking country
>>
>>2954994
>implying any of this is true
Kill yourself too
>>
>>2954998
>implying I think it's true
you first
>>
>>2954609
i miss flags
>>
>>2954994
>>2954994
Rovert is an insider that regularly travels to meet with his sources
>>
>>2954272
Top Kek fucking subhumans
>>
>>2954344
Mad because Trump won't let you be in the military you disgusting obese heshe?
>>
>>2955011
Rovert is a big deal who should be bigger than Meltzer, since he has a better track record anyway. He's right 99% of the time unless things are changed last minute, which you can't blame him for.

To the one person who seriously emailed me - thank you. I've emailed you the info I need and will credit the $600 to your PayPal account. I'll email you my address as well, please make sure you get those tickets sent soon since I'm currently overseas.
>>
>>2954609
I doubt Sweden has really given up on Paige. If anything, I bet he thinks he can save her from Del Río.
>>
>>2954609
I doubt Sweden has really given up on Paige. If anything, I bet he thinks he can save her from Del Río.
>>
>>2954683
No fuck you roastie the balding machine is my husbando.
>>
WTF IS GOING ON ITT??
>>
>>2956499
Trevor the Irish wrestling fan wants to court the comely ladies of NXT, they owe him after he spent so much money fulfilling their Amazon wishlists like a true gentleman.
>>
>>2954268
Pathetic OP.
>>
>>2954268
What is your hometown?
>>
>>2956571
Trevor the Irish fan is gay tho, so...
>>
>>2956710
No he's not he's actually dated several women. Becky Lynch had a large crush on him, shameful Charlotte had to get in the way.
>>
>>2954272
This just makes me absolutely depressed as fuck
>>
>>2954581
Shower
Sex
Height
Clue
Weights
>>
File: HA.jpg (50KB, 495x311px) Image search: [Google]
HA.jpg
50KB, 495x311px
>>2954581
>if she said no, which she wouldn't
>>
File: 1491304432815.png (108KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1491304432815.png
108KB, 900x1000px
>>
>>2957923
If you knew me you wouldn't laugh. I'm in serious talks to join WWE, I'm basically a more jacked version of Sheamus.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.